In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 27 2007, 06:10 PM)
    hahahaha
    dude so yesterday for discussion section for one of my classes we had to go to a different one because my TA was gone right.. and so this quarter i always see this guy in lecture and he intrigues me because he always wears like blazers and scarves and has a messenger bag and stuff.. but he doesn't look gay right (okay he might be i'm not sure but i hope not, and in my book you are straight until proven gay, and even then i'll deny it for a long time haha)... sooo turns out he's another TA! and i got to go to his section! and omg i finally get to see him like his whole face instead of a side profile and damn he is HOT. and he seems amazing... he talked about love and politics and how the two more closely related than we think and then he tied it back to the stuff we were learning. ahhh hes so awesome i wish i were in his section..
    mmk thats my random story of the day. smile.gif
    but this guy is only 22.. not old like mr. bio guy hahaha jk electra mectra i still love you!

Awww that's so cute!!!I love those kinda situations, where you meet someone lovely and intelligent and like-minded and cute... You're so lucky!

And oi - I will have you know that Mr Bio Guy isn't that old, and he's adorable! Our school has its own forum on the internet, so all the biology classes have been talking to each other on there and he replies to our questions. He's so sweet! Plus, he's only just learned how to use smilies so all of his posts are full of them.... AWWWW!! wub.gif AND he looks like Hugh Grant with glasses. So you can't really blame me.

Oh, and the hot art teacher came over to me today and said "Alice - you'll be so proud of me!!! I have freed myself from the shackle that is the cigarette!!!" And when I got all excited for him (he was saying "I can breathe again!!! I can run without wheezing!!!" - it was quite lovely) he gave me a hug!! smile.gif

Oh, how I love hot teachers who flirt!!!
  • ^^ nothin wrong with thinkin a teacher is cute.
    ive only thought that once.
    now hes my mentor.
    and yea. somedays i just feel a ton more lonely than others.
    like today i didnt feel lonely at all.
    yesterday just struck me.
    does that happen to u guys?
  • QUOTE (CrashAndBurn @ Apr 26 2007, 01:25 PM)
    Guys I highly recommend you take this quiz its on
    OkCupid.com I took it and here are my results
    www.okcupid.com/online.dating.persona.test
    OMG that is so true

i got...

The Slow Dancer
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDm)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

Your exact opposite:
    The Hornivore

Random Brutal Sex Master

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor or The Sonnet

glad im not a brutal sex master... huh.gif
  • electra: hugh grant with glasses?!? okay yeah i really cant blame you!

girlinthedark: yes

joe: i got The Sonnet! haha smile.gif
  • ok i know this board is supposed about like boyfriends and girlfriends, crushes etc.
    but i just have to get this out

So I have this best friend that I have known since elementary school and we go to school together still. We are just like sisters and I love her to death. But this past Valentines she got a new boyfriend and she really likes him. Ever since they got together she has grown further and further away from me along with my other best friend (who is her best friend too) and both of us feel like we are losing her and we never want that to happen. She hardly talks to us anymore and when she does its about her boyfriend. She is always with him and seems like she chooses him over her two best friends. So my other best friend and I are going to have a talk with her and tell her how we feel. I hope it goes well because I am not that great of a talker, just a writer. I will probably start crying while we talk with her but I am going to try my best to talk to her and make sure she understands how we feel.
    Wish me luck.
    mellow.gif
  • ^^

awww, well good luck smile.gif
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 28 2007, 03:16 AM)
    ^^ nothin wrong with thinkin a teacher is cute.
    ive only thought that once.
    now hes my mentor.
    and yea. somedays i just feel a ton more lonely than others.
    like today i didnt feel lonely at all.
    yesterday just struck me.
    does that happen to u guys?

Thank you smile.gif

Yeah, it does. I go through phases of feeling really lonely, and really happy.
    Glad you felt better!

QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 28 2007, 03:42 AM)
    electra: hugh grant with glasses?!? okay yeah i really cant blame you!

Exactly!! Now you see my problem.
    He had an affair with a student once (she's the one he's engaged to lol)
    If he did it once, maybe he'll do it again....? wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 28 2007, 01:39 PM)
    Exactly!! Now you see my problem.
    He had an affair with a student once (she's the one he's engaged to lol)
    If he did it once, maybe he'll do it again....? wink.gif

hahahah be a homewrecker!!!
    they aren't married yet anyway.. biggrin.gif
  • Update on the Graeme situation:
    He apparently doesn't have a girlfriend huh.gif I asked him on thursday in class and he was like "nope!" I'm super confused, guys. THE INTERNET IS ALWAYS RIGHT
  • ^^YAY!!!
    The internet obviously isn't always right. This is an example of that fact.
    Now, make your move Dani my dear wink.gif
  • yay dani!!!
    and yeah.. make a move!! smile.gif
    good luck dear - keep us posted!!
  • Here's one for you:

Okay, I promised myself I would never like anyone younger than me, however, you can probably predict what's happened. He's not that much younger than me, just by less than two months, but still. Younger is younger. And I wouldn't even know if he feels the same.
  • edit: sorry I feel the need to censor myself.
  • gah.
    so.
    i really really really like this lovely guy from acro but i think he likes some other guy (he's bisexual apparently).
    but he acts pretty much like a teenage girl.
    so it probably says more about my sexuality than his.
    sigh.
    but he's like. so awesome. omg.
    and i'm done.
  • Ah fuck it.
    I was at a party last night (it was awesome... I had lots of wine). So I was rather drunk, dancing and flirting with this guy in the year above me. I don't fancy him or anything but he's kinda cute, and we sorta ended up in his bedroom (nothing big, just general making out, you know?).
    Then he suddenly stopped and said he felt really bad coz he doesn't fancy me, and I said that it really didn't matter coz I don't like him that way either, it's just drunken fun so who cares? But turns out he's like in love with my friend and felt guilty about that, so we stopped and it ended with him flirting with said friend while I went off and danced with this guy I'd just met (felt kinda bad coz my best friend had been making out with him earlier, but she'd already left....). Confusing or what? But I thought that only a couple of people knew that we'd been together in his room, and we'd cleared the air and were totally open, so it didn't matter at all.

So now I just got a phone call from a friend who wasn't even at the party, saying that she's with a group of the guys who were there last night and they all know about it and are all talking about it, because they all saw!!! Which seriously worries me because a) I coulda sworn that the door was closed, so how did they see? and b ) if something happened in front of them that I don't remember, then it's slightly possible that I may have gone further with him and don't remember doing it. Oh my fucking god.

School is going to be unbearable.
  • Alcohol really fucks things up.
  • Oooo yeah, i read your thing too unsure.gif

Want a hug to commiserate?

So it sounds like i am the biggest gossip of the night. Again. Fab. tongue.gif