In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• The lack of boards made me grumpy too - were it not for the fact that I was a very busy girl all weekend I would've been lost and alone without you all.

Go check out the UFC for a link to a video of Damian talking about his dogs, spaying and neutering, and why you shouldn't teach your kids to be assholes. It will help ease the lingering effects of withdrawl.

Edit:

OH and I just remembered what I was going to post Sunday Night! I was at a wedding and it was all I could do to prevent myself from running up to the DJ and requesting HIGA. I kept thinking "This is not your party, Rachel, but, oh, The Bride likes OK Go..." In all seriousness, the bride did ask me for a mix CD of OK Go a few weeks ago, and she enjoyed it...

But no. It was not my party.
  • ...when you see a lill kid at the banquet hall you work at that was wearing an all burgandy suit and nicknamed him "andy rusty ross" in your head....

....ive been waiting to post that for ages!
  • YKYOW...

You're at work waiting for something interesting to happen when you notice that your feet are tapping out the drum beat that Dan plays at the beginning of It's a Disaster independently of any thought whatsoever.
  • ykyow...

the highlight of your day is getting a mini rusty... wink.gif
  • my diary is so beautiful now. i got in trouble for trying to show it to everyone in the middle of class. it was worth it though.
    it also has an easy access tab so i can always open straight to the week of july 30-august 5.

58 days
    smile.gif
  • you know you're obsessed when... people tell you you're posting a lot of dirty damian phrases.
  • you can hear the faint sound of HIGA playing during the shrek 3 trailer... which was just on and i got a spurt of energy from it smile.gif
  • When you're in a chemistry exam, which is hugely important to you, and yet you can't get the 3rd podcast (the one with Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore on the volcanco) out of your head, which is playing nonstop for some reason. I wasn't even aware that I knew it that well....
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 6 2007, 10:48 AM)
    When you're in a chemistry exam, which is hugely important to you, and yet you can't get the 3rd podcast (the one with Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore on the volcanco) out of your head, which is playing nonstop for some reason. I wasn't even aware that I knew it that well....

ROFLMAO! That's the one with "Lord Boss of Hogg" in it! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • ^^ Hahaha yep biggrin.gif

And:

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore: I dunno, I think there's all kinds of animatronic animals....
    Tim: In film.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
    my diary is so beautiful now. i got in trouble for trying to show it to everyone in the middle of class. it was worth it though.
    it also has an easy access tab so i can always open straight to the week of july 30-august 5.

58 days

August is going to be a VERY good month for you and me both hey Juniperberry!?

YKYOW... You seriously consider trying out some of those moves from HIGA in your building's gym. Only to realise that they have security cameras (!) in there and the people living there already think you're weird enough. Also, you finally realise how dangerous half of those moves are. I mean, seriously, if I even attempted that thing where... *goes off and incoherently describes some weird part in the video* I could seriously break my neck!
  • i tried a move on my friends treadmill...

i fell off.
  • You know you're obsessed when...

...you gaze out the window and daydream about the film you and Trish would make, which would feature the OKGO boys in cameo roles.

...you've seriously considered using up the partial skeins in your yarn stash to make OKGO dolls in the style of the Henry Rollins doll in Stitch-n-Bitch Nation.
  • QUOTE (Stany @ Jun 7 2007, 03:45 PM)
    ...you've seriously considered using up the partial skeins in your yarn stash to make OKGO dolls in the style of the Henry Rollins doll in Stitch-n-Bitch Nation.

DO IT!! haha that would be awesome =P

ykyow.... you feel bad for obsessing over another band.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 7 2007, 03:58 PM)
    DO IT!! haha that would be awesome =P

I mentioned that I wanted to make OKGO dolls to someone in my knitting group. She told me I had "problems".
  • QUOTE (Stany @ Jun 7 2007, 04:15 PM)
    I mentioned that I wanted to make OKGO dolls to someone in my knitting group. She told me I had "problems".

which is why you're obsessed and she's not...

I'm Meg, btw. hope you stick around =)
  • YKYOW...

on the computers that you dont need to sign on to in uni, that are in the hall so is visible to everyone... you go to okgo.net and walk away... ph34r.gif
  • ^^ that's a really good idea. i should try it. okgo.net is one of the few sites not blocked at school so this plan may actually work.

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Jun 7 2007, 02:54 AM)
    August is going to be a VERY good month for you and me both hey Juniperberry!?

YKYOW... You seriously consider trying out some of those moves from HIGA in your building's gym. Only to realise that they have security cameras (!) in there and the people living there already think you're weird enough. Also, you finally realise how dangerous half of those moves are. I mean, seriously, if I even attempted that thing where... *goes off and incoherently describes some weird part in the video* I could seriously break my neck!

August is gonna rock hard lol i just got tix for Kaiser Chiefs on the sunday after ok go. should be a very very good weekend.

i'm really tempted to buy a treadmill so i can be as cool as ok go, but i must try to save some money and what's left of my dignity.

my ok go fan in training made me happy today. we were gluing wallpaper on the insides of our lockers and to justify the oddness she said wallpaper is one of our favourite things because it is one of ok go's favourite things. aaaawwww. i'm so proud of her!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jun 7 2007, 05:04 PM)
    which is why you're obsessed and she's not...
    I'm Meg, btw. hope you stick around =)

Aww, thanks Meg!

The woman who told me I had "problems" was visibly relieved when I mentioned that I was working on intarsia charts (to knit pictures) for bands that weren't OK Go. That I was willing to invest that kind of time in other bands. (I swear I'm not psycho! I just...really like them.)
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jun 8 2007, 02:41 AM)
    my ok go fan in training made me happy today. we were gluing wallpaper on the insides of our lockers and to justify the oddness she said wallpaper is one of our favourite things because it is one of ok go's favourite things. aaaawwww. i'm so proud of her!

You have an ok go fan in training? i got to get me one of those tongue.gif