In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• Don't forget about d) the good old fashion pervs.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 10 2007, 04:33 AM)
    Hahahaha. This is how the conversation with my mom went:

Mom: "well, I know how it is. He's a lot more mature. He knows how to stroke a woman,"
    Me: "Uh..."
    Mom: "NO! Not like THAT, like... compliment."

LMFAO!!! Oh that's hilarious.

And LolaBert - I know what you mean. Waking up, totally unable to remember how you got home or what happened is a really scary feeling.
  • yeah don't worry guys.. i think i'm just gonna go back to no drinking haha.. it just feels wrong to drink.
    but hey if he wants to get drunk and be flirty i'll take it cool.gif haha at least i'll be aware of whats going on and can draw the line.

and oh lola i know what you mean.. i'm surprised this guy came out of nowhere..
    uni is full of those kinds of guys though its ridiculous!
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jun 8 2007, 12:37 PM)
    and that lead to.. THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER HAD ALCOHOL IN MY LIFE!! i have no idea what compelled me to do it.. but yeah i had 4 shots but i didn't feel anything.. not even a buzz or whatever.. but anyway.. the boy im interested in had like 10ish shots or something and so he was pretty drunk right.. and so well okay it didnt mean anything, but for like an hour or maybe more we were chillin on the sofa and he had his arm around me the whole time and would hug me randomly and hold my hand and lean on me or whatever.. and like i know it was because he was drunk and it didn't mean anything. but... it was nice... and i definitely don't get enough hugs and shit in my life, so i appreciated it, and coming from him, i appreciate it even more...

awww! here's the thing... even if it is drunken actions, its hard to get past and think that's what it is.. especially when you like someone... keep onnnnn truckin because you never know what could come of it. some of the most honest things said happen when people are drunk. Sucks, but it's true! doesn't work EVERYTIME but you know... wink.gif

and i can attest to going overboard and not really knowing wtf happened or where you are. not a fan.

annnnd i personally have nothing new and exciting to report. i'm awesome.
  • thanks katie!
    yeah i hope theres a possibility it might mean something more, though i'm not counting on it..
    but i dont know if he even remembers any of thursday night haha i haven't seen him since..
    but i get to see him tomorrow night and tuesday night (finals week study break thingies we're putting on)
    i'll let you all know if anything happens.
    i like having stories to tell for once! haha smile.gif

and katie you are definitely super awesome cool.gif
  • okay, remember when i mentioned that hot guy that works at starbucks?? well it was the first time i saw him working there and he seems strangely familiar. and its freakin me out........like deja vu..
    i keep trying to think if i've seen him somewhere before. but i can't think of any time... he is just soooo freakin familiar though.

ughhh
    its driving me fuckin crazy.. dry.gif

hope you have fun Ambieee!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and im goin to the mall again on Friday to hang out with my buddies. we are going the same day and time as last time so hopefully i will get to see "him" again. wub.gif i hope so.. maybe he will be working the register... *crosses fingers*

haha
  • i'm not gonna see him again until the end of september!
    sad.gif
    oh yeah and im goin to the mall again on Friday to hang out with my buddies. we are going the same day and time as last time so hopefully i will get to see "him" again. i hope so.. maybe he will be working the register... *crosses fingers*

haha

haha i've gone from getting coffee once a week to three times. he knows my name now. and he says bye to me and smiles hehe

the weird boy has started talking to me again, he does this straight before asking me out.
    you know when he was in my class he would actually turn his chair around, so he was facing the back wall, and watch me work.

now he tries to buy me stuff and follows me. i think he's trying to guilt or exhaust me into dating him.
  • Oooo JB (short for juniperberry, hope that's ok!) that sounds.. rather creepy. You've told him that you're most definitely not interested, right? Why can guys not understand that no means no???
  • lol haha,
    wooo, junipers gonna get herself a hot coffee boy.
    wink.gif
    lol laugh.gif

man i'd be totally creeped out if that ever happened [ i'd probably punch him if he kept bothering me]

haha
    i remember earlier this year at school this guy asked me out but i didn't think of him in "that" way. so i said no.... well he has a twin... and about two weeks later his brother[twin] asked me out!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

they got mad at each other for about a week....

my friends thought it was hilarious.
    i thought it was sad but also pretty damn funny. tongue.gif
  • wow juniper that is creepy indeed..
    dont let him guilt you into it..
    just go after coffee boy teehee cool.gif

theresa that twin story was so gold!
    did you find your coffee boy??
  • lol
    nope, im goin tomorrow to the mall to get coffee. at the same time i went last time. so he'll probably be there.

i still don't know his name but im gonna find out. ...

i can't waiiiiiittt

wub.gif

so ambie how is everything goin with your "man" ?
    rolleyes.gif
    laugh.gif
  • ooo yay i hope hes there!

my man is moving home today because his last final was yesterday sad.gif
    i'm sad yesterday was the last time i got to see him and it was for barely for a couple minutes because i happened to run into him at the dining hall place and we talked about how we need to waste meal points and he was with a friend and i was with some friends and so yeah we left thats its...
    and now i'm not gonna see him til the end of september when we all move back to school.
    sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
  • yea i hope he is toooo! biggrin.gif

ahhh, noooooo! ohmy.gif

thats bad.
    you should like find out his number from someone.

and then you could call him and stuff.

idk.
    mann that sucks. but at least he isn't goin to be gone forever.
  • ooo theresa guess what
    okay so on monday when i saw him he asked me where i was from, and i'm like chino hills and hes like oh thats not too far from thousand oaks right, and i'm like yeah its less than an hour away its not far at all and hes like cool we should hang out and im like yeahhh
    and then so today i ran into him cuz he was outside with some of his suitemates playing frisbee since he had a couple hours to kill before his parents came down so he could move back right.. sooo we said a proper bye or whatever and he was like i wasn't joking when i said we should hang out this summer and i'm like neither was i, we should for sure..

yay hopefully *crossing fingers* we do end up hanging out at some point this summer!
    and i have his screen name on AIM so i can bother him there and yeah i'll let you all know of any other developments in the next three months haha.
  • sweeeeeeeeet!
    im happy for you!!
    good luck laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
  • Electra, of course you may call me JB!! and i most definately have told him I'm not interested, in fact I've lost count of the number of times. He's relentless and fortunately no longer in any of my classes

coffee boy update: he was totally showing off today. when i walked past he started twirling his tools around and catching them so very skillfully. haha so cute.
    Good luck with your hot coffee guy Theresa!! mabye we can both get one... oh and your twins story is really funny, are they identical??

How exciting Ambie! I really hope everything works out for you!! I'll cross my fingers too =]
  • Ambers that's BRILLIANT!!! Awww I'm so happy for you smile.gif
    And you too, Theresa and JB. Oh, it's all so sweet and glorious and coffeefied!

I'm afraid that I'm only replying to wish you all luck with your respective guys - there is absolutely nothing to report from London. British guys suck lol.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 15 2007, 07:56 AM)
    coffeefied!

I have nothing of relevance to add b/c boys are lame... but that's glorious smile.gif