In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• ^^ Rosa that's awesome... and Rachel, I completely sympathize.

ooh I saw this commercial for lazy boy (or however they spell it) with a guy completely dressed up in a bulky paisley suit

I don't know what the point of it was, cause my parents were talking over it.

but it made me think of Ok Go.
  • last week i sat all night making myself an ok go shirt, in the beginning of this week i bought a scarf with the ok go pattern on it and right now i'm sewing a little robot onto my other scarf, constantly grinning because i hear Dan's "i take my work pretty seriously" in my head over and over again... I don't think i'm going to own any non-ok go related clothes in a few weeks...(no that's not true i still have my "we ars scientists" and "Fratellis" selfmade shirts... )
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 27 2007, 03:48 AM)
    YKYOW you go to Target and BB&B to get stuff for your new apartment and it is all you can do to not buy all the OK Go patterny stuff you see.

But I did buy two OK Go patterny blankets from Old Navy.

When you go to Habitat and your mom wanders round the store going "This is kinda OK Go! And this... and this.. Oh wow. Alice. How OK Go-ish is that rug?? I want it!"
    And you insist on buying a whole new house so that you can decorate it in OK Go style.

When you find a mini ping pong set and buy it to keep and give to the boys next time you see them.

And when you tell your friend that his University personal statement is crap because the last line contains 'u*tilize'
  • YKYOW you decided that your senior quote will be "I reject your reality and substitute my own," but feel guilty because that is not an OK GO quote.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Sep 26 2007, 04:09 PM)
    when you search the library's database and end up eyeing a 500-plus pages book on clinical psychiatry witten by one A. Ross laugh.gif

ahahhahahahahaha i want. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 28 2007, 01:54 AM)
    ahahhahahahahaha i want. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Its whole name is "Clinical psychiatry : a text-book for students and physicians", editorial info. New York : The Macmillan Company, l918. Now I'm wondering if that guy could be Rusty's grandad or something since he's from New England too laugh.gif The book is really easy to understand too (which is strange for a neurology textbook), maybe you could find it at your local library...or maybe you aren't such a crazy obsessed creep like me wink.gif

Rosa
  • YKYOW...you refer to your history paper as a "secret robot" because it's a pile of junk.
  • hahaha... that is great, i had quite a lot of secret robots when i was at school (which sounds weird, seeing as i only finished three months ago)
  • YKYOW the first thing you do when holding an iPhone is click on the Youtube button and watch the HIGA video and then record it happening using your camera.
  • YKYOW....You look at a menu and it says House Wines and you read it as House Wins.
  • YKYOW You cheer yourself up at work by singing "Don't Ask Me".

Well, the first verse, anyway.
  • ykyow you're in the train, and you start laughing like a lunatic just because you haven't heard "bye bye baby" for more than a month and you finally remembered the night before to put it on your mp3 blink.gif yeah i'm pretty nuts but that music just makes me happy laugh.gif
  • YKYOW someone says "Ok, go 'head" and you immediately shout "Mr. OK Go Head!!" Yeah, that got some looks...
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Oct 1 2007, 05:34 PM)
    YKYOW someone says "Ok, go 'head" and you immediately shout "Mr. OK Go Head!!" Yeah, that got some looks...

that happens to me like everyday. but i hold it in. LOL
  • YKYOW it's Spirit Week at school and tomorrow is Boy Band Day and... do I really need to say who I'm dressing up as?
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Oct 2 2007, 01:16 AM)
    YKYOW it's Spirit Week at school and tomorrow is Boy Band Day and... do I really need to say who I'm dressing up as?

not that i would have had that idea when i was in H.S... but DAMN i wish we had a boy band day for spirit week!!!!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 1 2007, 10:21 PM)
    not that i would have had that idea when i was in H.S... but DAMN i wish we had a boy band day for spirit week!!!!

What's even better is that I got to an all girls school.
    But I am soooo excited. I found the perfect pair of blue pinstriped Marc Jacobs skinny pants.

Boy band day = my favorite day of the year (not counting Christmas, my birthday and whenever OK Go is in town, of course)
  • Mary! Welcome back! I hope you had a happy birthday!

You should really send pictures of you dressed up.
  • YKYOW ... you can't sleep and think random stuff and suddenly realize that "Tim plays the base" is a perfect rhyme... then you start to giggle and say it over and over again in your mind...

.... when you go shopping and find some t-shirt painting colour and think "wow, that's exactly the shade of purple of the oh no cd.... bought!!!" ... then smash it on the ground, because you stumble and almost cry... yes, it was a black day----
  • YKYOW....you are taking a math test and a story problem says "You and your two friends Tim and (well i forget the other name)." and you start smiling really big.