In this Discussion

sad list

Comments

• I hope I wouldn't. But I really can't say what I'd do in that fucked up situation. I very well might get scared and run. Maybe she could've been saved, or maybe she was already gone.

here's hoping I never have to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • - Finding out it was all for nothing.
    - Getting screamed at for trying desperately to help
    - Not knowing what's going to happen
    - Complaining on the freaking internet because I don't feel like I have anyone I can bring this to.

Really wanna sleep for a month.
  • Aww boo that doesn't sound good at all sad.gif It's all good with the internet though, that's why it exists. Stuff is sometimes easier to talk about online that it is anywhere else. And that's a good thing.
  • Isaac Hanson was hospitalised last night with a pulmonary embolism.

Upsetting sad.gif
  • ohmy.gif My gosh. How old is he?

So he's still alive? You can live through those? That's good to know.
    I no longer think i will die in a car wreck... Now I think it's gonna be an embollism.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Oct 5 2007, 12:06 AM)
    ohmy.gif My gosh. How old is he?

So he's still alive? You can live through those? That's good to know.
    I no longer think i will die in a car wreck... Now I think it's gonna be an embollism.

He'll be 27 next month and he's only just celebrated his first wedding anniversary so it's all like OMFJKGHAFDGJKH. And yeah he's OK, he had emergency surgery and he's apparently in a stable condition, but shit, those things can kill, it's apparently a leading cause of death in all age groups so everyone was freaking the fuck out while waiting for info.

The really fucked up thing is this isn't the first time he's had an issue with blood clots, I think back in 2004 it was he was hospitalised for a blood clot in his arm, but we were told it was a result of injury (got his arm stuck in an elevator door, or something to that effect). This time it was a blood clot which started in his arm and dislodged and headed for his lungs, so yeah :| Uncool.
  • Does he have hypercoaguability (or something like that... means the bloot clots too easily)

They drew blood to test me for that friday, and said it will take a week to get the results. I hope they're there tonight (mailing them to me) because I'm going to Tulsa tomorrow and I want to leave after work, but if they're there I want to go get them, but it's kinda out of my way. It'd set my trip back like 30 minutes.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Oct 5 2007, 12:43 AM)
    Does he have hypercoaguability (or something like that... means the bloot clots too easily)

They drew blood to test me for that friday, and said it will take a week to get the results. I hope they're there tonight (mailing them to me) because I'm going to Tulsa tomorrow and I want to leave after work, but if they're there I want to go get them, but it's kinda out of my way. It'd set my trip back like 30 minutes.

duuuudde you're in Tulsa tomorrow. That's where all the Hanson bizzo is happening. Actually IDK not really, half their scheduled concerts are up in the air at the moment 'cause of Ikes surgery but they were meant to be playing a show in Tulsa tonight (or was it yesterday, I don't remember) but clearly didn't. Sigh. There's like a massive amount of Hanson fans in Tulsa atm lol. Maybe more than there were in May (and there was a fuckload of Hanson fans in Tulsa in May). Not that that interests you lol.

And yeah IDK if he has hyperwhatsit, this is only the second time and I doubt if he does have that they'd let us know.

What'd you get your blood tested for if you don't mind me asking? Hope the tests come back how you want them too.
  • They tested it for hypercoaguability. I'm sure that's spelled wrong. I dunno, root word is coagulate. But it basically means overly clotty.

I have a clot in my right leg (in case you missed my previous freak outs), but it's not in a place where it can break loose and go to my heart. I'm just really worried that I"m prone to clots (I have had one before) and that the next one might be more serious.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Oct 5 2007, 01:27 AM)
    They tested it for hypercoaguability. I'm sure that's spelled wrong. I dunno, root word is coagulate. But it basically means overly clotty.

I have a clot in my right leg (in case you missed my previous freak outs), but it's not in a place where it can break loose and go to my heart. I'm just really worried that I'm prone to clots (I have had one before) and that the next one might be more serious.

Oh that's right, lol yeah I did read those my mind is just all blah on me atm due to the lateness and the mush of the last few days with job interviews (bahhh more today), my bad. I'm such an ass. It doesn't help that I'm on so many forums now I'm starting to forget where I've read one thing and where I've said another :|

I hope it all works out. I can definitely understand why you'd be worried but I'm sure you'll be fine. Not that I'm sure that makes you feel any better. At least they're treatable and you've got the benefit of being able to recognise if something serious was potentially developing and know to get it checked out instead of like some people who just brush it off and let it get worse.
  • Thanks.

I hope your interviews go well. And refresh me please you just moved..... from Melbourne?? Or to? Anyway, wherever you are, hope it's not too miserable. And that you get to go back soon.
  • lol very long story. I moved to Melbourne in July, got completely fucked over by the girl I moved in with and had no choice but to move back to the Gold Coast in September sad.gif So I essentially wasted two months of my life getting my life set up, only to have to come home and start all over again.

To say I hate the girl responsible would be the biggest understatement ever.
  • -Forgot today was yearbook picture day
    -Forgot my straightner at school
    -Someone stole my straightner
  • Official Press Release from Hanson.net

Guitarist Isaac Hanson of the rock group Hanson who was hospitalized following a show in Dallas, TX Tuesday night, underwent successful surgery today at Baylor University Medical Center for a form of pulmonary embolism known as venous thorasic outlet syndrome or "Paget-Schroeder Syndrome." The disease normally affects athletes whose upper body muscle development constricts the arteries from the heart and causes potentially fatal blood clots in the lungs.

The life-saving surgery was performed by Dr. Bradley Grimsley who was extremely satisfied with the results and expects Isaac to make a full and swift recovery.

Pending doctors final approval, Isaac is due to be released from the hospital tomorrow (Friday) and Hanson's North American "Walk Tour" in support of their new album of the same name will resume on October 8th in Knoxville, TN.

The band's agents and promoters are working on rescheduling the canceled dates in Tulsa, St. Louis and Kansas City and further announcements regarding possible make-up dates will be made as soon as possible.

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif Ike, plz stop getting sick. You're my favourite and you're wife is too hot to be widowed.
  • -My mom not believing that she and my sister always pick on me when they get together.
  • Don't you hate family sometimes?
  • hgkafhgadfg. Freaking out about Ike again. He apparently had clots in his lungs, jugular and his right arm. Yes he's OK now but fuck. I saw a picture of his arm from the night it happened. I can't believe he kept playing a show with his arm all red and swollen like that. YOU DON'T KEEP PLAYING WHEN YOUR ARM IS NUMB, FOOL. What if something had happened to him sad.gif And he'd left poor Nikki a widow and Everett without a daddy.

And I can't believe they're going to start the tour again on Monday. I mean, you don't get hospitalised for three blood clots on Tuesday, undergo an emergency operation, get told you've got to have a rib removed and then START TOURING AGAIN ON MONDAY. sad.gif Ike.
  • - Friend got mad ran away from home.
    - Headach
    - Just burnt myself with a straightner
    - Can't make my body sleep past 7:30 even if I go to bed at 3 in the morning.
  • OMG! YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEW CAR! What happened!!