In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• YKYOW: you come straight to the forums to post a picture of the new paisley hoodies at Aeropostale!
    image image
  • haha my friend has the purple one!! paisley obsession of ours inspired by OK Go of course wink.gif i think i'm gonna get the blue one haha
  • Tapegrl, those hoodies are gorgeous!

QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Oct 15 2007, 05:32 PM)
    YKYOW brainstorming ideas/themes for your major artwork, your teacher suggests you think of something you feel passionately about and your mind immediately begins working out how you can incorporate paisley into a body of work.

YKYOW you ask your parents for ideas and the first thing both of them suggest is OK Go and paisley (and i asked them on separate occasions!)
  • YKYOW... your co-workers send you this article JUST because of the picture:

http://www.abovethelaw.com/2007/10/even_be...nsai_choate.php
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 19 2007, 01:03 PM)
    YKYOW... your co-workers send you this article JUST because of the picture:

http://www.abovethelaw.com/2007/10/even_be...nsai_choate.php

Thats good it means you talk about them all the time lol!!
  • When you spend too many hours trying to fix a OK Go fan site because the old hosting company had a crappy version of a photo gallery software. Not bad looking at all the pics thought tongue.gif.
  • YKYOW... You're reading comments on a blog and when you come across this, you start giggling:

• ^^^^^

Dude. That's freaking awesome.
  • YKYOW... when you scroll down this page you read "time is now: 27th october" ...well, I read Tim is now: 27th october... wondering how Tim could possibly be a day... I read it over and over again, making the same mistake over and over again... wink.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 27 2007, 02:26 PM)
    YKYOW... when you scroll down this page you read "time is now: 27th october" ...well, I read Tim is now: 27th october... wondering how Tim could possibly be a day... I read it over and over again, making the same mistake over and over again... wink.gif

Haha I totally just scrolled down and did the same thing.

YKYOW...You can your picture taken with Tim and blackout.
  • ykyow:
    1. you can only muster an 'oh my god' when you meet one of them, specifically andy, for me.
    2. you and your best friends dress up like OK Go for Halloween, learn the dance, perform for the party guests, and then perform it for a... much different crowd wink.gif

pre-dance photo

i got really into it... blink.gif

oh such grace...

• Katie thats just plain awesomeness!
  • Much different crowd? wink.gif And who might that be, Ms. Yellow?
  • awesome smile.gif

(now that lazy pillow flash video on youtube, where a boy says "awesome"? that is how I said it, AWESOME! )

Edit:

YKYOW you realize the signature has changed and now you spend five minutes copying Tim and Damian airguitaring... (what a word)
  • Mayo, I love that scene! My husband DVRed that show for me the other day when he saw it was on, just so I could see the air guitar bit.

YKYOW you're a die-hard Mattingly Era Yankees fan, but the Sox winning the series doesn't bother you all that much because it means it'll make Andy happy. And also,

YKYOW you plan to make that very post for a few days before the Sox win the series in the event that it happens.

(Seriously though, Boston is totally becoming everything they've been accusing NY of for years - a team that buys championships - which, erm, kinda makes them hypocrites, doesn't it? I'm just sayin'. wink.gif )
  • YKYOW
    Whilst shopping at TJ Maxx, my sister and I found a shirt with a heart on it and cupid's arrow thru the heart. In the center of the heart it said "I love T.N" We instantly giggled and thought T.N.? This must mean Tim Nordwind! We never did figure out what T.N. was actually supposed to mean. laugh.gif
  • Could it mean 'Tennessee'? What the heck was that t-shirt doing in an Arizona TJ Maxx? I hope you bought it, Tempe! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 29 2007, 10:37 AM)
    YKYOW
    Whilst shopping at TJ Maxx, my sister and I found a shirt with a heart on it and cupid's arrow thru the heart. In the center of the heart it said "I love T.N" We instantly giggled and thought T.N.? This must mean Tim Nordwind! We never did figure out what T.N. was actually supposed to mean. laugh.gif

So THATS who stole my shirt. Geez. Lol.

I SO WANT THAT SHIRT THOUGH!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Oct 16 2007, 10:22 PM)
    YKYOW: you come straight to the forums to post a picture of the new paisley hoodies at Aeropostale!

I saw two different people wearing this today. Not even kidding. huh.gif I want it. 0_o
  • ykyow...

i was taking my exam today, and one of the options for the multiple choice questions was

b. television;television

I shit you not. I started giggling and from then on could not concentrate on anything about political campaigns because my mind was too preoccupied from the concert and goings on afterwards of Friday night... *sigh