In this Discussion

Happy List

Comments

• QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 29 2007, 03:33 PM)
    HAHAHAHA. Shaving my legs always helps ME figure out my crush's name

so does deciding whether britney looks better with hair, or bald.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 29 2007, 03:10 PM)
    so does deciding whether britney looks better with hair, or bald.

Ohhh what about shaving Brittney's head??

QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 29 2007, 02:49 PM)
    Dude. That post was made at 3:33 pm and was your 3,333rd post.

TRIPPY.

That IS trippy!! huh.gif
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Nov 29 2007, 04:14 PM)
    Ohhh what about shaving Brittney's head??

like one of those "click and find out" scams... like in tone's signature... i've seen ones that ask if she looks better with hair or bald. and if i answered i'd get a free pair of ugg boots, or learn my crush's name... which tone has already pointed out, is useless.. haha, so funny/weird.
  • Thanks Katie and Wolfie!

And Amy, your sig made me giggle as well.
    There's one of those things were you have to kill a spider or something, and I always end up doing it because I want the spider to get off my damn screen!! sad.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 29 2007, 08:49 PM)
    Dude. That post was made at 3:33 pm and was your 3,333rd post.

TRIPPY.

Maaaaan, far out.

I also found a five-leaf clover once. No one believes me, but I DID.

Does that make it more, or less lucky? I don't even know.
  • I believe you. When I was growing up we had a septic tank, and the patch of clover growing near it was FULL of four leaf clovers and several 5's. I don't know if they're good luck or bad luck, but I had so many 4's that it surely counteracted any badness from the 5's.
  • HAHA. Luck generated by poop. Go figure.
  • Since my happy list yesterday was so emo, let's try again:

1.) When other people are happy. One of my best friends' favorite band emailed her back, and she's ecstatic. We're getting "special tickets" for their show now. She really loves them... so, yes, it's amazing.

2.) Tomato and basil Wheat Thins. Oh, the crunchydelicious goodness.

3.) Striped scarfs. Scarves. I think I posted something here about that once.

4.) Making Apples to Apples cards with my friends. Sure, the game is fun on it's own, but when you have inside joke cards thrown in... hooray!

5.) Finding money on the sidewalk. Yesss.

6.) Realizing that it's almost Friday, not Tuesday like you had thought all day.

7.) The radio being on in between class periods at school. Beatles, Van Morrison, Kool and the Gang... humming during class and belting it out in the hallways.

8.) Candles. All kinds. Birthday, scented, crayon, whatever.
  • -pumpkin ice cream (I always eat anything pumpkin flavored now. Guess why?)
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 30 2007, 01:40 AM)
    -pumpkin ice cream (I always eat anything pumpkin flavored now. Guess why?)

Can't possibly imagine. wink.gif

I'm happy because there is a beautiful redheaded man with green eyes, freckles, and an English accent working with the IT department of the firm today.

I was having such a bad morning, but now... biggrin.gif
  • -the movie 'love, actually'
    -having every single line/song/character's face stuck in your head all day

"here's a message to you kids from uncle bill. don't buy drugs... become a pop star and they'll give them to you for free!"

"oooooooarewecallingherchubby?"
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Nov 28 2007, 09:56 PM)
    HeyheyHEYhey!
    I go to McGill! It rocks quite a bit, I will say. When you get accepted, give me a call, I'll gladly give you the grand tour (i.e. where to get free food, [Two words my friend: midnight kitchen], the best local bars, yaknow, all the important information). Good luck darling; I expect to see you here next year!
    HI! You do!?!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU wub.gif You are amazing.

I hope McGill isn't too picky about extracurriculars... I don't DO anything. Like, actually. I volunteered a bit at a homeless shelter last year, and I'm in my school's multicultural club but that's it... haha...
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Dec 1 2007, 02:36 AM)
    HI! You do!?!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU wub.gif You are amazing.

I hope McGill isn't too picky about extracurriculars... I don't DO anything. Like, actually. I volunteered a bit at a homeless shelter last year, and I'm in my school's multicultural club but that's it... haha...

I honestly have no idea what McGill thinks in terms of extracirriculars, but that volunteer work is definitely going to be a plus. You'll be fine doll.

OH! And my roommate and I spent a good amount of time watching the Youtube/CNN sponsored Democratic debate. We decided, Hillary would probably get out votes, but Kucinich totally get our hearts

KUCINICH 4EVA
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Nov 29 2007, 12:12 PM)
    Patty!! I went to the Galaxy game the other day! You're right, it was completely amazing.
    Oh and we won 5-3, L.A. can put that in their multi-million dollar pipe and smoke it.

- Sydney kicking butt.

dry.gif

- chicken soup
    - raiiiin!!
    - being done with uc applications
    - chocolate :]
    - little font
  • - being back at my house for the weekend

- sleeping in my own bed (even though it's small)

- being back in the desert

- rain in the desert
  • -Buying stuff for my birthday party: an amazing dress, inspired by ok go of course, and a sweet unicorn pinata. Yeah im pretty excited about it haha. My sister and i named him charlie obviously. But now I don't want to break him...
    -chicken alfredo. mmmm
    -being lazy
  • ROLLER WORLD

and teaching a friend how to roller skate

• QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Dec 1 2007, 12:43 PM)
    and a sweet unicorn pinata. Yeah im pretty excited about it haha. My sister and i named him charlie obviously. But now I don't want to break him...

That's exactly what my friend did at my other friend's birthday party. We smashed the hell out of it though. Ended up breaking a cane too.
  • ~Momiji Manjuuuuuuuuuuuu! oh japanese sweets rock
    ~Mexican candy (which we buy every weekend woot!)
    ~Playing Kingdom Hearts 2
    ~Being in love with Marluxia from Organization XIII even though he's a perv! (weeeeeeee!!!!!)
    ~Never Ending Story (fave movie ever!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ATREYUUUUUU!)
    ~Singing Never Ending Story at the top of my lungz
    ~Looking at Tempe's roach broach.
    ~Sticking bandaids on the wall, getting a cut, and having to peel a bandaid from the wall because you were too high on sugar when doing the devious deed!
    ~Getting high on sugar and cleaning the house, it's a whole diff experience.. and my mom loves it.
    ~Pets making weird barking noises when they see you.
    ~Your dogs tackling you to the ground cuz they're happy to see you back from your 30 minute leave to get water huh.gif mellow.gif unsure.gif wub.gif ph34r.gif
    ~Listening to your fave band on rainy days.
    ~Crying during manga readings and animes
    ~Learning a new language, YAY JAPANESE ROX, but it's sometimes so confusing!
  • 4 days left of school till i get holidays... smile.gif

that makes me extremely happy...