In this Discussion

OK Go at Northwestern University

Comments

• I find it funny that I didn't notice that. However, if Andy were on it and they labeled him as Andrew Ross, then I would have shrieked or something.

But yes, Tim was decidedly cute. As was Damian.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 28 2007, 05:33 PM)
    I GET TO SEE BEN KWELLER TOO!?!?!?!? SHIT. I'm so pumped. I saw BK back here at my school back in '04. He's awesome. Pretty sure he was stoned but that's awesome too.

Take lots of pictures for me!! I wonder if he's going to be solo or with the trio. This show is probably going to be second on the list of "OK Go shows I wish I had seen."

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 29 2007, 06:46 PM)
    I've offically sent messages to 20 random facebook people. One response girl told me nvm shes not getting them for me because she was selling the tickets at a higher price. I don't think im going to be able to go. sad.gif unsure.gif

That's messed up. Especially if it's for charity. What's wrong with people these days? I hope someone is nice and gets a ticket for you! And another one for Becky too.

Um, whoever is going HAS to take a picture with this rock. I know I would.
  • that's awewseom. we havea arock like that. kalienda. i'm calling you again? yews? okay.

christy! istill haven'tse ahrd ffom fmy friens. i'll call here tomorrow.
  • Ok thanks katie you are like amazing for helping me.
  • Damnit, I used to live right in northern Illinois, too.

Stupid Florida and it's lack of good shows.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 29 2007, 11:14 PM)
    that's awewseom. we havea arock like that. kalienda. i'm calling you again? yews? okay.

Do lots of colleges have rocks? We don't. We do have a wishing tree though.

Katie, I've said this so many times it feels like it's losing meaning, but I really do mean it when I say, you're awesome.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 30 2007, 10:04 PM)

My school has the rock to beat all rocks:

Or scroll down and check out the rock here:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...nw=94&prev=
  • DAMN! That rock is huge!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 1 2007, 12:04 AM)

Katie, I've said this so many times it feels like it's losing meaning, but I really do mean it when I say, you're awesome.

I'm not sure? I mean, I swear to GOD... ours started out as a pebble, but people paint it like, every day, so more than half of it's mass is layers of paint. I'm CONVINCED. haha

and you're too sweet smile.gif but i totally will call you. same songs? acoustic always seems to sound WAYYYY better on my phone, but i'll call you for anything
  • I'm fine with the same songs. I love hearing What To Do acoustic. Thanks again Katie!
  • Does anyone know if you get tickets if you also have to have an ID to get in??
  • i wish i could go to a single ok go show at the moment... come to australia again.. can't believe i missed seeing them... idiot *hits self in head*...

...anyway, hope you all get tickets... and have fun smile.gif
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 1 2007, 12:04 AM)

Tufts has a cannon that gets painted like that
    and it's pointed at Harvard
    laugh.gif
    and I'm applying there... go me!

anyways, hope you guys all find tickets, sounds like it'll be great!

(ps I saw Ok Go in a gym at a college... w/ Citizen Cope, not Ben Kweller, but still.)
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Dec 1 2007, 05:45 PM)
    Does anyone know if you get tickets if you also have to have an ID to get in??

I'm pretty sure that you just have to have an ID to GET the tickets. When I talked to the lady on the phone I said to her "what if you're not a student" and she was like well, students can get up to 4 tickets....so I took that as you just need the "wildcard" (NWU student ID card) to actually BUY the tickets and that's it.
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Dec 2 2007, 02:03 AM)
    I'm pretty sure that you just have to have an ID to GET the tickets. When I talked to the lady on the phone I said to her "what if you're not a student" and she was like well, students can get up to 4 tickets....so I took that as you just need the "wildcard" (NWU student ID card) to actually BUY the tickets and that's it.

That's correct. I dragged my roommate (who is a NW grad student) up to Evanston to get tickets last week. We asked the box office girl (it's probably the same one... I bet all the OK Go fans have been harassing her to find out if you have to be a student to attend the show, ha ha...) and she said that you didn't have to be a NW student to attend the show. She made it sound like they wouldn't even check at the door.
  • Bahhhhfjkdsjfkljdslkf TOMORROW!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • Okay. I have two tickets for the show (too bad I can't use them). I had a friend get tickets for Christy, but since she can't go, I was wondering if anyone else wanted them? Just PM me if you're interested and I'll let my friend know.
  • i'm CC'ing Kalinda for WTD and AMW... anybody else want to hear the fellas tomorrow night?

Christy!! I'm sorry you can't go sad.gif I'll send Tim your love.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 4 2007, 02:51 PM)
    i'm CC'ing Kalinda for WTD and AMW... anybody else want to hear the fellas tomorrow night?

Christy!! I'm sorry you can't go sad.gif I'll send Tim your love.

Oh Chicago, why art thou so far away?

sad.gif

And Christy, I'm sorry you can't go too.
  • I would also gladly like to offer some concert calling assistance to whoever would like one!