In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 17 2008, 11:37 AM)
    He hasn't forgotten... I brought it up to him in December, and he said he has yet to decide what to do with them... fear not. I'll ask again in Feb smile.gif

this time put your hands around his forearms and give him a little shake so that he senses the urgency of the inquiry tongue.gif
  • OH MAN! Did I tell you guys my Worst Morning Ever story? So my mom dropped me off at school last week, and I was weaving through all the smokers out front, caaaarefully treading on the ice, almost at the pavement. Then I slipped in front of everyone, including all of the parents in cars dropping their kids off. So I get up, my pride severely damaged, anndd...

I had fallen into someone's puke.
  • That Sucks Bigtime.
  • oh my goshhhhh. kay. that's god-awful. i'm sorry sad.gif falling itself is horribly embarrassing, but falling into puke... good grief. i hope the day got better after that :-/
  • Awww Kay! That sounds awful, I'm sorry love.

I hate being ill sad.gif
  • You guys don't have to be sorry, it's actually hilarious when you think about it.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 19 2008, 11:43 AM)
    You guys don't have to be sorry, it's actually hilarious when you think about it.

Actually I almost posted my own complaint yesterday, but when I read your post I was like "Well at least I didn't fall in puke, so that's something."

laugh.gif
  • Hahaha. I'm mostly grateful I was able to wash most of it off my pants before classes started. I would have been screwed if it smelled strongly, too.
  • Kay! That sounds like a Malcolm in the Middle episode! Or even Seinfeld! You should sell your story and make millions some day!

I'm mad because Clinton is absolutely disgusting. Her corrupt pushing poll practice is just the half of it. Yet, her dirty politics made her win. It's sad.
  • Hahaha, yes! I would love to have Jerry Seinfeld portray this event.
  • My complaint is that none of you live nearby enough to come with me to see the Two Man Gentlemen Band tonight.

*That* is my complaint. mad.gif
  • your gonna go!

ill make sure =p
  • It is freaking cold.

It's currently 1° where I am right now. But it feels like -15°.

Frick!
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 19 2008, 04:13 PM)
    It is freaking cold.

Frick!

^^ hachi machi! blink.gif

- a major test coming up in 3 weeks I need to take (and pass of course) in order to graduate
    - fucking on-line course starting up again (but at least it's the last one and appears mellow compared to the previous course I took)
    - waiting for Jan 28th at 10 am to determine the fate of my future next year

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif I may just burst
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 19 2008, 11:13 PM)
    It is freaking cold.

Frick!

Hey same here! 1° but it feels like -13°!

I'm convinced my skin has gotten tougher from living here. I have been wearing my fall jacket and lots of layers and been managing not to freeze my tail off.

(Then our skin gets thicker from living out in the snow)
  • ASDFKHSD
    WHY DO PEOPLE FUCKING EFFING SUCK??

okay, storytime:

I am a Unitarian Universalist. (www.uua.org)
    My church and my faith are very important to me.

This weekend, I was at a conference of UU youth. It was frigging awesome, I had the time of my life, and now I love everything about it even more.

So I post something saying basically that^^ on my livejournal, and was too lazy to make it friends only or anything.

so this random guy who has a vendetta against all UUs (he thinks we're all hypocrites... which some UUs are, but he's taking it to the extreme)
    finds my livejournal post (which I just made today, btw)
    and posts a link to his youtube video of him picketing a Unitarian church in Montreal.

I mean, WHY?

Why the hell would you find some 17-year old's livejournal, and try to pick a fight?

SERIOUSLY?

SDFAKSDGFAHAJSDG so basically

that like, ruined my night?

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 20 2008, 09:46 PM)
    Hey same here! 1° but it feels like -13°!

I'm convinced my skin has gotten tougher from living here. I have been wearing my fall jacket and lots of layers and been managing not to freeze my tail off.

We have -18 C and with wind chill it gets even colder. I shouldn't complain it could be worse we have had -37 this time of year before. Yes we look like the stay puff marshmellow men in this type of cold, and fashion goes out the window.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 20 2008, 10:14 PM)
    ASDFKHSD
    WHY DO PEOPLE EFFING SUCK??

okay, storytime:

I am a Unitarian Universalist. (www.uua.org)
    My church and my faith are very important to me.

This weekend, I was at a conference of UU youth. It was frigging awesome, I had the time of my life, and now I love everything about it even more.

So I post something saying basically that^^ on my livejournal, and was too lazy to make it friends only or anything.

so this random guy who has a vendetta against all UUs (he thinks we're all hypocrites... which some UUs are, but he's taking it to the extreme)
    finds my livejournal post (which I just made today, btw)
    and posts a link to his youtube video of him picketing a Unitarian church in Montreal.

I mean, WHY?

Why the hell would you find some 17-year old's livejournal, and try to pick a fight?

SERIOUSLY?

SDFAKSDGFAHAJSDG so basically

that like, ruined my night?

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I would just delete the jerk's post. There are people out there who like to be internet TROLLS and cause havoc and they get off flaming others. Best was to avoid then is don't feed them by replying. I hope you have a good week and remember don't feed that TROLL on your livejournal.

(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 20 2008, 11:46 PM)

Nice. I love it.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 21 2008, 12:14 AM)
    I mean, WHY?

There's a special term for people like that.

Douche Bagalow. wink.gif

::HUGS::