In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• No, that would be a pretty lame joke.
  • "At 3:31 p.m., a masseuse arrived at Apartment 5A in the building for an appointment with Mr. Ledger, the police said. The masseuse was let in to the home by a housekeeper, who then knocked on the door of Mr. Ledger’s bedroom. When no one answered, the housekeeper and the masseuse opened the bedroom and found Mr. Ledger unconscious. They shook him, but he did not respond. They immediately called the authorities. The police said they did not suspect foul play. Officials said pills fear found near the body."

So, it probably is drugs, but that's not official yet.
  • i was just coming here to break that news... god this is bizarre... sad.gif
  • where do you find this? I mean, I haven't read it anywhere...??
    that's just awful.
  • Wow, this is awful... poor guy. He was so young, too.
  • Every gossip site and most news networks are covering it. I first saw it on PerezHilton.
  • yahoo's home page has it.
  • this is so sad, normally celeb deaths don't affect me, but heath ledger?.. i can't believe it... *watches 10 things i hate about you in memorial*
  • Ya my mom told me about this earlier and I could not believe it. I had to do a double take and was like wait, what, Heath Ledger?!?! He was so young.
  • I'm so shocked! I was just watching The Brothers Grimm the other day and I couldn't stop thinking about how much I loved him. I'm seriously on the verge of tears right now.
  • Jesus, I really liked Heath Ledger.
    10 Things I Hate About You has been one of my favorite movies since middle school, and he's only become a better actor since then.
    This is so weird.
    and depressing.
  • My friend told me about this earlier and I was totally shocked!
    I love that man. And he was so young.
    My friends and I are wearing black tomorrow. 10 Things I Hate About You was seriously one of our cult movies.... sad.gif
  • how about this for random? MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jan 23 2008, 10:07 AM)
    how about this for random? MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

wub.gif
    always a welcomed random...
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jan 23 2008, 11:07 AM)
    how about this for random? MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoa that is random.. Hey sir!!!

• Ha ha, Ringo Starr walked off Regis's set because he wanted Ringo to shorten his song even more than he had already shortened it. Ringo I *heart* you! I wanna squeeze him. He's my fav Beatle (can you tell?) wink.gif
  • http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7810873238

on facebook?
    join the fun burnout manly gaming group to mock me, future roomate brad and pimpy for playing Burnout, the bestest game ever made

now with shiney title belts

join today, dont delay!
  • ^^ This sounds like fun times!

I keep wondering, should I get facebook? Is it worth it? Better than myspace?
  • it rapes myspaz into the ground

pluss you can then join said group above and mock brad and pimpy and praise me!
  • the snowflakes outside are GINORMOUS! i want to skip class SOOO bad to take pictures... sad.gif but i can't