In this Discussion

February 2, 2008 - DC SHOW!

Comments

• Ahhhhhh. I'm so excited for you all - I'm awaiting your unbelievable stories!
  • Oh Ladies? I just thought I'd mention that this concert is THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • aaah, I'm so jealous! I want to know everything as soon as you get back, ok?! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 31 2008, 08:40 AM)
    aaah, I'm so jealous! I want to know everything as soon as you get back, ok?! biggrin.gif

ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto smile.gif
  • I keep getting a stupid grin on my face every time I think about this trip. And I've been having a pretty lousy week, so this weekend will be a wonderful escape.

The only thing I know for sure I'm going to do is ask bliss in silver pants how tall he is.
  • biggrin.gif oh yes, do that!!!! And maybe you should approach him like that, too: "Excuse me, Mr Bliss in Silver Pants, how tall are you?" (It sounds so funny, I almost wrote How tall are thee...)
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Jan 31 2008, 01:15 PM)
    biggrin.gif oh yes, do that!!!! And maybe you should approach him like that, too: "Excuse me, Mr Bliss in Silver Pants, how tall are you?" (It sounds so funny, I almost wrote How tall are thee...)

Tee hee.

I think my face would be beet red if I even attempted to call him bliss in silver pants to his face, let alone Mr. Bliss in Silver Pants. And wouldn't it be ironic if he wasn't wearing his silver pants on Saturday?
  • then you should run over to him, arms thrown around hysterically and scream "Where are your pants???" He'd be shocked and would probably look down if he indeed had forgotten his pants, now wouldn't that be fun.... smile.gif

(Now, what was that with the British meaning of pants...?)
    haha
  • It's almost Friday. Saturday comes right after Friday. OH. MY. GOD!
  • I'm gonna be on a plane in just over 24 hours!
  • laugh.gif See you girls TOMORROW!
  • See you all tomorrow!!!! This is going to be the best weekend of my life!!!
  • Excuse me, I have to go pack for THIS WEEKENNNND!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
  • Have an amazing time you guys!! I'll be there in spirit. Tell the boys to play a San Francisco date. I'll pay them in brownies.

Should I be worried that there's no mention of the stream on NPR?
  • you will be missed, k smile.gif would you like a call?
  • Today's the day.

SQUEE!!!!
  • Quick stop from all the Mardi Gras madness to tell you all to have SO MUCH FUN TONIGHT!!! Give all the boys in both bands lots o love!!

smile.gif smile.gif
  • Have a wonderful eveninggirls! Don't forget to come back as soon as you can with piccies, reports and details galore. smile.gif

Rosa
  • yeah, give them hugs (lots!! Tim!! wink.gif) and have fun! (and don't forget us poor boardies wating here for pictures and background info on everything new, ok? smile.gif )