In this Discussion

The "Just Wanna Say" Thread

Comments

• -only time will tell...
  • You weren't here for the last two days and it was oh so nice. Then you had to go and ruin it by showing up today. I hate that you don't do any work and instead lob it off to other people. Your title should be "I'm better than you so do my work for me" instead of what it currently is. You so don't deserve the money you're getting paid. And you talk too damn loud about crap no one cares about. The whole office shouldn't have to hear about your kid's cub scout meeting last night.

You need to come back to Chicago some time. You keep saying that you will and it always falls through. We seriously need to hang out and traipse around Chicago and take pretty pictures. I miss you.
  • YES!!!! I like you! I just won't say it so that you don't think it will be easy...

okay I'm editing the drunkness out lol:
  • ok, so I smudged some grease on the table- it was NOT everywhere. And what did you expect? My hands hurt after screwing/unscrewing so much. I'm not a mechanic! I'm not even in engineering. You're so mean! Why do you always treat me like I'm so stupid? Maybe I am, but still- manners!!

Why do you always ask me questions that you could easily just google? And yes, I have my own things to do and I don't have time to keep answering things that you could just google. Or read in a book!

You're the worst adviser ever.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean it- I was just tired.

I love you, Mommy and Daddy.
  • Ugh ugh ugh you look like the ugly Jonas Brother and I can't take you seriously anymore. Ugh.
  • Why did you have to ask me out today? It's a bad hair day and I have n-o-t-h-i-n-g to wear! I'm having a panic attack laugh.gif
  • - You're wonderful. You may be my teacher and may be much older than me and it may be inappropriate, but I love you quite a bit. smile.gif

- Just hurry up and take me out for pancakes again! I miss you!!
  • You didn't come to work today!!! *flings confetti everywhere* You should do this more often. It's so nice and quiet.
  • - I hope you don't have a girlfriend AND can look past the fact that I'm "his little sister" so I can make my move when I am in Chicago this summer tongue.gif

- Um, I hope you don't mind I have had a crush on your best friend since I was 14.

Haha...yeah...that's a little obvious. Yiiiiips
  • -I am so incredibly happy you love OK Go as much as I do. I'm so glad I have someone to share my obsession with! This is why you're my best friend! biggrin.gif
    -Sometimes I hope I'll run into you because I really want to have a normal conversation with you where I'm not superbly awkward. You changed my life, I don't know how or when, but you did. Don't let people bring you down, you're a great person.
    -I enjoy talking to you, but I refuse to move on to anything further. The whole situation freaks me out.
  • Did you ever even once consider that maybe the reason I'm being, in your words, "so anti-social" (with you), is because you treat me quite badly and I'm just supressing my feelings so that the moment I decide to get really angry, I can POUND YOUR FEMININE ORGANS IN?!!!

smile.gif
  • I don't know what I'd do without you, thank you for every time you make me laugh, I wish we could see each other more often...
  • i had a dream, and you were in it! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif
  • I want to punch your idiotic micro-managing midget face in!!! mad.gif
  • I don't want to tell you how I really feel because I'm afraid I'll break your heart.
  • QUOTE (Beasle @ Mar 13 2008, 04:55 PM)
    - I hope you don't have a girlfriend AND can look past the fact that I'm "his little sister" so I can make my move when I am in Chicago this summer tongue.gif

- Um, I hope you don't mind I have had a crush on your best friend since I was 14.

Haha...yeah...that's a little obvious. Yiiiiips

Only to me wink.gif

-So... could you stop just being flirty whenever you come by to see me? Like I said... JUST ASK ME OUTTTTT.
  • i saw how you were looking in that direction. your eyes gave it away. its just like they say "the eyes are windows into the... well whatever.. the soul or the heart whatever you want to call it"
    but i've got you figured out.

im sorry but i can't explain why im avoiding you

we HAVE to get together this week. i don't care about your dad saying he is gonna do a spontaneous event during spring break. you are my best friend ever since the second grade. i think you have a good reason to make plans with me and not worry about your dad and his make believe plans.

im glad i have you by my side

i wish you would get things together. this is real life.

first you say you want to be friends with my bff and then you ignore her. wtf? you deserve whatevers coming.

ill wait for you! wink.gif

• I just wanna say

you are the best ever
    I want to give you a hug right now for being so awesome!
    smile.gif
  • I am not your chauffeur.
    and nothing in the world would entice me to sit through the senior show again.
  • -You make me laugh...I wish you didn't because it would be so much easier for me to not care about you.
    -You are not the shit because an older guy is in to you. Stop walking around like you're gorgeous because frankly, I think you look like a horse. Besides the only reason he's after you is because I didn't realize he was into me and he gave up.