In this Discussion

The "Just Wanna Say" Thread

Comments

• You should probably get over yourself... and fast. I know the kind of person you are, and it's not one that I would EVER be seriously attracted to... sooooo you're just really a play toy for me... not really even that. When I'm drunk, you're cute. When I'm not drunk you're still cute and funny, however... under all that. You're NOT a good person... I should know first hand.
  • -i wish i could know you better, and help you find out thaaat... she is a H-O

- stay away from me or i swear i will kick you where the sun doesn't shine ( like everyone else does) just to make sure you'll never have kids.

- you are the bestest freakin ever
  • This whole situation makes me feel very hopeless. I don't like these situations and I'm beginning to feel like everything is crumbling apart.
  • quickly you!
  • : lemers :
  • you are... adorable. And I really think I'm falling for you....
    Or your friend. talk about a bad situation, eh?
    And it really, seriously hurts to know I'll probably never act on any of this anyways.

um, no. you need to stop. like now. please. and thank you.
    I could get ani to beat you up if you didn't?
    but seriously.
    stop fucking hitting on me, I'm NOT interested.
    alsedhgajkdgh ajldfgh
    (why do I always get the supergross ones??? sad.gif )

I wish I knew you in real life?
    that totally sounds sketchy and stalkerish
    but seriously
    I want to be a part of that community you guys have created.

and (finally haha) I am so freaking excited to go on this trip. I cannot wait another month. I want it to be my birthday already, I want it to be April already, I want to spend 24 hours at once in a van with all you guys.
  • ...So my little ugly Jo Bro wannabe, I think you're kind of awesome.
    ...You basically ruined any chance of me being productive tonight/this morning, but I don't care because you're amazing and make me smile.
  • You should never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be allowed in a managerial position ever again. Do you hear me? Because you are the shittiest ever. The only thing I can take comfort in is the knowledge that you stay here till ridiculous hours because you have no one and nothing to go home to.
  • - had a dream with you in it. and it brought back all the memories i tried to forget.

- sometimes i wish that just one more time, you would do what you did and stop everything and just look at me. as if i actually existed in your world.

- maybe seeing you all the time isn't a good thing?

- i.. hate.. your... guts...

- thanks for being there, you are everything.

- you know what i mean when i say you didn't try
  • i know you're all disappointed and expected a lot more from me, but its not going to happen. i've settled on the fact. i didn't try as hard as i should have. i'm lazy. i'm an incredibly lazy person and you know that and you're all the same way.

i hate that you believe that what i've done is worth nothing. i hate that you could make me feel horrible when i was already down. wtf have you done that could in any way be compared to what i've done and am going to do?? i know that you wish and pray that i fail...that i come home like a loser and its not going to happen even if its just to prove you wrong.

yay! you are all the best. i never thought i'd meet people as wonderful and considerate as you. sorry for making a fool of myself though...hahah <3 sexy.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
  • Whoa, Vinnie.

I feel your pain.
    Not really, but I understand.

-----

- If you really want to expect so much out of me, you might as well expect me to do something I *love* for the rest of my life instead of hoping I might choose a boring, lucrative profession that'll only support YOUR love nest of retirement in an exotic country. Money may be important to you, but not to me, so let me choose what I want to do with my life, and try to support me with my decision. Because who else would do it?

And FYI, I am NOT delusional, as you seem to think I am. I know my capabilities, now shut up and believe (in) me.

• GAAAH! I HATE MALE GRAD STUDENTS. You are the jerkiest guy in the world. Do you have absolutely nothing to do but send me idiotic emails? First of all, my sample got stuck when I was putting it in, not taking out, so the problem wasn't me but your little friend Tyler. Do you know what? Even Eit-n is nicer than you! Seriously, you must have absolutely nothing to do. And good grief, you're not even in charge! Not even remotely! Stop picking on me! Leave me alone and go do something!
    I'm not even going to respond to this email, and tomorrow, I'm going to completely ignore you.
    I'm a student here too, and I'm paying this stupid school to get an education, so shut up and leave me alone. Clearly, you're trying to act tough b/c you know you can't around other grad students and you know you're a loser. Yeah, that's right, I said it. Except not really b/c you're not going to see this- but I'll think it in my head.

Thank you for being so nice- I mean it- you're the only one here who isn't mean. Maybe it's because you're the only female grad student in this whole department, but anyway, you're funny and sweet and if I make a mistake in front of you, it's ok. You're patient with me and kind and I appreciate it more than you know.

Well, sisters, ~hug~
  • -I know you have no reason to spill your life story to a complete stranger, but I feel sort of betrayed you lied to me. And overall I'm flatout confused by you.
    -I had fun today, we should do it again.
  • You're a backstabbing bitch.
  • You've treated me, AND your girlfriend, like crap, and you seem to think that I'm sat at home, brooding over how I've lost you - well I'm not, babe. Admittedly, you are completely fucking gorgeous, but you are FAR too aware of that fact, and I'm not going to waste my time loving you as much as you love yourself, thanks very much. And you think I'm still going to bail you out of the mess you can't be bothered to deal with?

Ha. Think again.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 1 2008, 03:57 PM)
    You've treated me, AND your girlfriend, like crap, and you seem to think that I'm sat at home, brooding over how I've lost you - well I'm not, babe. Admittedly, you are completely fucking gorgeous, but you are FAR too aware of that fact, and I'm not going to waste my time loving you as much as you love yourself, thanks very much. And you think I'm still going to bail you out of the mess you can't be bothered to deal with?

Ha. Think again.

Let me at him, Alice. I just need an excuse to make someone feel like crap.
  • I need you cheese
  • Basically, I'm starting to like you, and for once in my life, I'm falling for someone who I know would be a wonderful boyfriend because you are such a sincere person - a genuine nice guy who still knows how to have fun, and that's why I'm attracted to you. I love your company. Yesterday was really nice - just you and me hanging out together for awhile. You know I'm single, and I'm making a huge effort to put myself out there and spend more time with you without being aggressive. I can't figure out if this is wasted energy or if this has potential. I know I'm not your usual type and you aren't mine, but I like you... a lot.
    I really wish I could say all this to you and not regret it, but I'm too shy.
  • I can't believe you did this. This is evil. What is WRONG WITH YOU? You're not even in charge! You're a grad student, not a professor! You don't own this lab! How could you do this to me?! Who do you think you are??!! You think you're punishing me? You're evil!! And you know I can't do anything about it- now I'm going to have to ask Eit-n to help me. Hopefully Eit-n will call you what you are, an a**hole and an evil, horrible person.
  • Compliment me all you like. It makes me happy.