In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• Wow, that sounds amazing!! I wanna eat The Damian... O.o

YKYOW.... you are totally broke but keep checking flights to Philly and then think that you need more time to get the money and "Hey, I always wanted to go to Chicago!" but flights are even more expensive... sad.gif I need them in Europe, I don't care if it's UK or whatever, but please, Europe!!

YKYOW... you can't wait for april 9th because your friend promised you to join the boards the exact day (my board anniversary, I think) and that's just great great great and even though she lives next doors I'd love to talk to her on here, too....weird... ?
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Mar 29 2008, 03:04 PM)
    ykyow you see "Damian" everywhere in Columbus. First as we were driving around downtown we saw Damian street which I got pretty exctied about. Then when we ate at Carraba's one of the specials was The Damian. Now I really wanted to have it but it didnt sound too tasty, so I opened up the menu and what do I find Scampi Damian, exactly what I was craving (seriously alfredo and shrimp). Now only if the rest of my family could have had The Tim, The Dan, and The Andy we would be all set smile.gif

OMG i want to go there even more now!

YKYOW: You absolutely freak out when you pass a restaurant named "Pamplemousse". It was pink!
  • YKYOW you see this restaurant:
    then get all giggly and demand someone take a picture of it.
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Mar 29 2008, 05:04 PM)
    ykyow you see "Damian" everywhere in Columbus. First as we were driving around downtown we saw Damian street which I got pretty exctied about. Then when we ate at Carraba's one of the specials was The Damian. Now I really wanted to have it but it didnt sound too tasty, so I opened up the menu and what do I find Scampi Damian, exactly what I was craving (seriously alfredo and shrimp). Now only if the rest of my family could have had The Tim, The Dan, and The Andy we would be all set smile.gif

What was the The Damian at Carraba? (ingredients)
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Mar 30 2008, 06:09 AM)
    YKYOW you see this restaurant:

haha excellent laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Mar 30 2008, 02:38 PM)
    What was the The Damian at Carraba? (ingredients)

I don't remember exactly but I know it has lobster and probably other forms of seafood. And probably like mushrooms and peppers and all those foods I'm too picky to eat haha.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Mar 30 2008, 04:09 AM)
    YKYOW you see this restaurant:

OMGSH i need to go there.

where was it?
  • dammit. angie and i had a couple of these this weekend...
    can't remember them now...

worthless post. sorry!
  • QUOTE (ktlou7492 @ Mar 30 2008, 03:22 PM)
    I don't remember exactly but I know it has lobster and probably other forms of seafood. And probably like mushrooms and peppers and all those foods I'm too picky to eat haha.

uuh, that sounds delicious...

the nearest Carraba is about a couple thousand miles away from me though...damn... blink.gif
  • YKYOW: you're sister forces you to get the movie "Unaccompanied Minors" and in the opening scene when they play "Father Christmas" You hunker down in your seat to watch the rest of the movie. it was a good movie that started well because of OK Go.
    YKYOW:You almost break into tears because the guy who looks like Tim got in a fight with a kid cause the kid got a drop of water on him. I thought he was going to be so nice, but now i feel betrayed.
  • YKYOW...you carve your name in the Great Wall and a couple hours later, you feel horribly depressed for forgetting to carve OK Go in the wall too.
  • ^Kalinda! How was your trip?
    And don't feel bad, OK Go probably want to do it themselves anyway smile.gif

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Mar 31 2008, 09:58 AM)
    OMGSH i need to go there.

where was it?

St Kilda.
    I don't think either of us will be going near there anytime soon
    sad.gif
  • YKYOW you're planning on taking a healthy break from the internet for a few weeks and the last forum you decide to check is this one. LOL bye smile.gif
  • QUOTE (punkwhitechocolate @ Mar 31 2008, 11:59 PM)
    YKYOW:You almost break into tears because the guy who looks like Tim got in a fight with a kid cause the kid got a drop of water on him. I thought he was going to be so nice, but now i feel betrayed.

Oh no!! The guy at my uni that looks like Tim ... ah, he's so much like him, my friend went to one of my lectures today just to see him and she was amazed at how alike they are, we also took pictures (me standing there, she pretending to get a photo of me with him in the back) but they are no good, we have to keep trying. HE'S SO MUCH LIKE HIM! maybe he's a huge Tim fan and thought he should be and look just like him and... is reading this now... hey! see you next tuesday! I'm the one that has you on her shoes tongue.gif

Nooooooo! Rosa, you're leaving us???? What are we going to do without you!!!!!???????... *cries* And a few weeks?? Like...two? not more than two! ah, you must be kidding.
  • YKYOW you're imitating how your history teacher says "ok" a lot and accidentally say "ok go" which causes your friend (who is aware of your obession) to crack up.
  • Aww Rosa, don't leave us!!!! What shall we do without you?!

Enjoy your break anyway. If only I could dedicate myself to leaving the internet...
  • YKYOW...you're more than distressed when a cocktail bar in the city changes its name from 'J.orge' to 'Jumbo'. First of all, who the heck names a cocktail bar 'Jumbo' and second of all, I never got to go in there and get a drinkie! sad.gif
  • YKYOW you're making IDs for employees and get a little smirk on your face when one employee's name is Rebecca Ross. And no, she doesn't look like me.
  • I just watched a movie and there was a scene that made me think the person had to have seen OK Go's DWYW Tour video. That assumption is probably waaay out there and is probably only coincidental at best, but in the music video, there is a scene where all the guys are skipping stones into a stream and Dan throws a rock as far as he can without attempting to make it skip and then gets a look from Tim.

In a scene from the movie "Dan in Real Life" (link provided) three boys are skipping stones and the main character, named Dan, throws a giant rock as far as he can and the three boys end up giving him a look.
  • oh that's cool! I planned on seeing that movie (that just started here) simply because of the title and now there's this scene? OK, I'm going!!! biggrin.gif

ykyow... you're watching a movie because the main character is named Dan