In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• I think my husband might be intentionally trying to make me miserable so that I will leave him. : (
  • QUOTE (Sunnyside1334 @ Jan 15 2010, 04:17 PM)
    I think my husband might be intentionally trying to make me miserable so that I will leave him. : (

Oh no, is everything alright?
  • Oh no, is everything alright?
    [/quote]

I am fine but it is taking a lot of effort to be fine. I'm just having a tough time. I guess every relationship has them. Thank you very much for asking. That helps me to feel better. Sometimes relationship problems make me feel so isolated.
  • Stupid pack rats and their idiotic hoarding of useless junk, but then hiding important information so well that you can't find what you need in your own fucking house! Same said pack rat nagging me about stupid things these past few months but never reminding me about useful things such as where you fucking hid that important information I need to proove to the fucking county that I don't owe taxes!! mad.gif
  • Ugh, Sorry Tempe.

My complaint is that Katy and OK Go get to see each other tonight and I don't get to see either of them.
  • Oh sure. It's my fault that you let your clearance letter expire and your social security card is shredded. Sorry about that.
  • so i got sick with a cold on the 12th of this month, and am about 96% better except that I keep coughing up phlegm: which is extremely annoying... on top of that my internet connection stops working and since I've not felt like doing much these past 2 weeks... then whatever... now om on my brothers laptop trying to do as much as I can, and now I'm sleepy and hungry.... *sniff* sad.gif I'ma go get high...... blink.gif dry.gif sleep.gif unsure.gif mellow.gif laugh.gif
  • Tomorrow I have to teach a class of 5th graders, take a spanish test, do an oral exam in my spanish class, rewrite a paper that my teacher said our thesis could never be too narrow and yet the comment on my paper is that my thesis is too narrow, and pack to go to Utah for the weekend. Yet I am too tired and non motivated to do the things I need to prepare for this.
  • I cannot believe that girl just left a PUBE on my counter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LOL!! No kidding, Sunny, I read that sentence while I was in the middle of paging somebody on the company PA, and I darn near burst into giggles. Does that make it better? biggrin.gif

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 29 2010, 07:43 PM)
    LOL!! No kidding, Sunny, I read that sentence while I was in the middle of paging somebody on the company PA, and I darn near burst into giggles. Does that make it better? biggrin.gif

It does!! : )
  • QUOTE (Sunnyside1334 @ Jan 16 2010, 08:57 AM)
    Oh no, is everything alright?

I am fine but it is taking a lot of effort to be fine. I'm just having a tough time. I guess every relationship has them. Thank you very much for asking. That helps me to feel better. Sometimes relationship problems make me feel so isolated.

Sunny,

How are things lately? If you're ever feeling isolated, just remember that your fellow boardies are here!

• QUOTE (snack_cakes @ Feb 2 2010, 01:54 AM)
    Sunny,

How are things lately? If you're ever feeling isolated, just remember that your fellow boardies are here!

Right now things are better. I think our relationship suffers because when my hubby gets needy (you know how males get sometimes) I'm not able to treat him how he wants. I am not a coddler. I don't even “baby” my babies. So, he gets hostile and I get defensive. I'm working on it. Thanks for checking on me! You all do help!!
  • QUOTE (Sunnyside1334 @ Feb 2 2010, 09:32 AM)
    Right now things are better. I think our relationship suffers because when my hubby gets needy (you know how males get sometimes) I'm not able to treat him how he wants. I am not a coddler. I don't even “baby” my babies. So, he gets hostile and I get defensive. I'm working on it. Thanks for checking on me! You all do help!!

I'm glad things are better. I understand the coddler thing. I certainly don't baby my husband either and I'm sure there are times when he wishes I would!
  • karma is sooo evil sometimes. And when I think it can't get worse, whoops, oh yes it can. argh stupid stupid stupid.
  • I know you are all excited about your expected baby boy but didn't you MAKE your ex-husband get a vasectomy because you didn't want any more kids? I'm your friend and babies are generally happy news but DANG! I think it's pretty bitchy thing you've done and it doesn't make me happy it makes me very sad.
  • Totally off topic, but I got a complaint.

My favorite Corey died today. He didn't have much of a career anymore, and he has had a drug problem since, um, forever, but still.

I really wanted to see a Corey Haim come back. I was rooting for him. Pretty sad stuff.
  • Why does it have to cost so much money to fly into the stupid airport here in Jackson?! Is it because it's a small dinky little airport requiring smaller planes?? GRRR!!
  • Ooo, I need a hug. We have four faculty members. Sometimes, they get stretched thin as they are the faculty at the children's hospital for my program and they are the faculty for the dental school's pediatric dental dept. One of the four just got transfered to a better paying position at the dental school and no longer works with us as of tomorrow. My favorite faculty member had just recovered from open heart surgery and was doing quite well. Then he decided to go on a skiing trip and now is having complications. He will be ok, but the depression he should've had right after surgery is hitting him now several months later. He will be taking a leave of absence and will only be coming in one morning a week when he can. I am sad and I feel selfish. I want him to get better because he is a dear man. What bothers me is the selfish part of me is worried about my program and my education. The two faculty member who are left are the director and co-director of my program and the dental school's pediatric dental program. They have a good bit of knowledge, but not like the man who's taking leave. They will also now be stretched super spagetti thin. I feel all upheaved. On top of it, a patient's mama was upset by a previous dentist's care. She has had plans to sue him and now I think she wants to add us to the case as witnesses against that dentist. Oye vey, what a dramatic day!

And I'm too fucking tired to do math!

• aww *hugs tempe* and you shouldn't feel selfish about worrying about your education...