In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Yesterday My music teacher walked in the classroom with this CD in his hands. Showing off proudly and said.. "I just got tons of new Cd's" I looked up to see what he had in his hands.. ohmy.gif and it was !Of The Blue Colour Of The Sky!!! I did not had any idea he was a OKGO fan. i asked if he was at the concert but he said that He had a free ticket for the gig.. but couldn't go!...

Total Random. But way to cool!
  • QUOTE (Sunnyside1334 @ Jan 21 2010, 04:57 PM)
    Ok Go posted on MySpace "Who lives in DC, Tampa, Riverside, Boston, or Columbia (SC) and wants to help us out? Reply to this bulletin and we'll get in contact. Other cities soon.... keep an eye out!" I don't live in any of those places but, eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk! (is that how you spell an excited 10-year-old-girl type of squeal?) I'm sure this is me over-reacting. I've had a horrid day.

Aaaaannd they said Philly on 1/28. Stupid Myspace. Why are they posting this on Myspace? NOBODY GOES ON MYSPACE ANYMORE. But I replied and hopefully it isn't too late.

...I should probably check the UFC email...

There was nothing there. Phew.
  • Just found this! Have you guys seen it? It's very adorabubble.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpvzjMC0_uU
  • the boyfriend gave me three valentines day cards, which at first i thought was odd and excessive... then i realized the bear he also gave me was half price with the purchase of three cards, lol, wub.gif that dork...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 10 2010, 02:33 PM)
    the boyfriend gave me three valentines day cards, which at first i thought was odd and excessive... then i realized the bear he also gave me was half price with the purchase of three cards, lol, wub.gif that dork...

Hahaha. Cute!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 12 2010, 09:41 PM)
    I hear ya, girlfriend! (I've been talking like Oprah lately.)

You're amazing. I think you would be proud that I have been listening to The Beatles a lot lately and talking about them, for hours on end without breathing to anyone who will listen which tends to be my best friend. Miss katieyellow and I have both recently watched A Hard Day's Night (I think that's what started it for me). I also think George is my favorite even though Paul and I have the same birthday and John is my mom's favorite. Ok, time to take a breath.
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Mar 1 2010, 06:33 PM)
    You're amazing. I think you would be proud that I have been listening to The Beatles a lot lately and talking about them, for hours on end without breathing to anyone who will listen which tends to be my best friend. Miss katieyellow and I have both recently watched A Hard Day's Night (I think that's what started it for me). I also think George is my favorite even though Paul and I have the same birthday and John is my mom's favorite. Ok, time to take a breath.

Yey!! I'm happy to Beatle your brain. wink.gif I give you 12 thumbs up! Ain't they incredible? My momma finally made her pilgrimmage to Liverpool recently and took the Magical Mystery Tour. She loved it.

BTW, this is really cool:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfC4orIpNyc

And how cool would it be to take this course? (The teacher is the one who put together the above classtrip)
    http://www.music.indiana.edu/som/courses/rock/beatles.html
  • Hey darbs, I just want to say AWESOME spam-zapping skills!! You're doing a fantastic job, mod. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (YoDoofball! @ Mar 3 2010, 03:30 PM)
    Hey darbs, I just want to say AWESOME spam-zapping skills!! You're doing a fantastic job, mod. smile.gif

thank you smile.gif
  • Not so random, and I'm sure it's been posted before, but:

DUBLE BAS KAGER
  • QUOTE (samanferr @ Mar 3 2010, 08:40 PM)
    Not so random, and I'm sure it's been posted before, but:

DUBLE BAS KAGER

HAHAHAHA! It returns.
  • Prob my favorite video on Youtube right now other than the interview before the Twilight premiere.
    "HELLO?! VAMPIRES!! . . . it's NEW MOON!"
  • Yesterday was the anniversary of when I first ever saw Ok Go. Which means my anniversary of becoming a boarding is also on it's way.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 7 2010, 01:14 PM)
    Yesterday was the anniversary of when I first ever saw Ok Go. Which means my anniversary of becoming a boarding is also on it's way.

Happy Anniversary!
  • Ditto! Happy Anniversary, Tempe!

I was compelled to figure out when my Anniversary was as a result of your post, Tempe. I found this: http://greencrane.livejournal.com/15439.html

It was from a simpler time. I was not yet even 23. My parents were still living in Connecticut. My dog was still alive. I was still a girlfriend, not even a fiancee, let alone a wife. I did not know how to spell "Damian". But I knew that Dan was a really nice guy, and that OK Go was one of the best bands EVER.
  • My Anniversary is coming up on the 26th...five years. smile.gif

ETA : Which means that my Boardversary just passed, hey look at that.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 8 2010, 08:13 AM)
    Ditto! Happy Anniversary, Tempe!

I was compelled to figure out when my Anniversary was as a result of your post, Tempe. I found this: http://greencrane.livejournal.com/15439.html

It was from a simpler time. I was not yet even 23. My parents were still living in Connecticut. My dog was still alive. I was still a girlfriend, not even a fiancee, let alone a wife. I did not know how to spell "Damian". But I knew that Dan was a really nice guy, and that OK Go was one of the best bands EVER.

Nice little time capsule, Rachel. Very cool.

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 8 2010, 04:47 PM)
    My Anniversary is coming up on the 26th...five years. smile.gif

And Happy Anniversary to you too, jedi grrlie!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 7 2010, 12:14 PM)
    Yesterday was the anniversary of when I first ever saw Ok Go. Which means my anniversary of becoming a boarding is also on it's way.

Happy Anniversary, Tempe! You're the first boardie I talked to! smile.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 8 2010, 07:13 AM)
    Ditto! Happy Anniversary, Rose!

That was so great! Happy Anniversary, Rach!!

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 8 2010, 03:47 PM)
    My Anniversary is coming up on the 26th...five years. smile.gif

Happy Anniversary/Boardversary, Katy!!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Mar 8 2010, 05:13 AM)

I like how you spelled it "OK GO" too. No one knows the proper way to spell it when they first find out about them. My sister used to write "OKGo" while I always did "Ok Go" and now all three of those look so wrong to me.