In this Discussion

Conversation about movies

Comments

• pleh. damn you walmart and your enticing sales.
    only watch pretty in pink if you're emotionally prepared to be REALLY disappointed!

no way! pretty in pink is a classic! I mean obviously not as good as the breakfast club, but its good. Duckie is Fel's boy. don't mess with him or Fel will mess you up.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 27 2006, 10:10 PM)
    BAH! I love that movie! Very much crazy and amazing. Bill Murray rocks major sockage.

Yes. Yes, he does.

"I think he has crazy eye! Get him out of ze fucking wazer!" Heeee.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 27 2006, 10:49 PM)
    no way! pretty in pink is a classic! I mean obviously not as good as the breakfast club, but its good.

My friend Will seriously looooooooooooves The Breakfast Club. Loves it. And adores Judd Nelson in it, haha. I saw my friend Will in a play at the end of the school year, and he was all punked out, and he totally reminded me of Judd Nelson, so I told him, and he was all like, " ohmy.gif........wow." biggrin.gif
  • ^^^omg HAHAHAHAHA!

best bill murry quote ever (IMO)...

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

Ahhh ghostbusters... you funny, funny, crazy movie.
  • LOVE Ghostbusters.
  • I wish I'd seen more Bill Murray movies. I don't remember Ghostbusters cause I watched it aaages ago.

Yeah, Pretty in Pink is good but it's not the same goofy type movie like the other brat-pack movies. It is much more serious. But Andrew was always my fave guy of the group so I'm biased towards liking the movie since he looks quite cute in it.
  • So, I just came back from taking my little sister Pollyanna to see Over The Hedge and may I say that this film is AWESOME!!! SOOOO GOOD!!! Also, Ben Folds did some of the songs on it.

Ben's blog about it
  • It has Steve Carell. But also Avril Lavigne. So I'm torn..
  • The Fearless Vampire Killers was on TV last night. I completely forgot how awesome that movie is.
  • Everyone ready for Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest?!! I definitely plan on going to a midnight showing.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jun 29 2006, 07:22 PM)
    Everyone ready for Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest?!! I definitely plan on going to a midnight showing.

I've got to wait until September to see it... sad.gif
  • Has anyone seen A Tale of Two Sisters? It's a Korean psychological thriller.

It's so good. It will really mess with your mind. I recommend seeing it. smile.gif
  • Okay, so apparently all of the best movies ever are on TVO at around four in the morning. Kramer vs. Kramer last night!
  • I saw Superman Returns last night.

Fan-smegging-tastic!
  • i just watched the devil wears prada. i liked it due to all the designer name dropping and anne hathaway's bangs, but i think most people will find it just okay. as a lifelong subscriber to vogue, i think it's funny that all the parallels are pissing off anna wintour, and everyone's scared to give it a good review. also, i'm naive enough to swallow the plotline about the sudden makeover, but i refused the believe the part about her getting the harry potter book 7 manuscript. jk rowling would not have let them pry it out of her cold, dead, dementor-kissed fingers.
  • last movie i saw in theaters was Nacho Libre and it was hilarious. if you liked Napoleon Dynamite, you will like this movie.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jul 1 2006, 12:02 AM)
    I saw Superman Returns last night.

Fan-smegging-tastic!

i heard the action was awesome, but there was only action for like 25% of the movie... therefore it was pretty boring.

Nacho Libre! I love Jack Black, I think i should see this one.
  • In the past few days I saw Star Wars Episodes I, II and III. I've always been a bit sceptical about them, because I'm really not into sci-fi things, but I must say that I really loved them!

This week I'm going to see the old ones! biggrin.gif
  • my post seems to have vanished?

or im just blind

anyone seen girl...interupted?
  • ^ girl, interrupted is one of my faves...