In this Discussion

Conversation about movies

Comments

• QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 4 2006, 04:57 PM)
    You mean Mike, Phoebe's husband? He's called Paul Rudd. Yeah I like him, tho I haven't seen him in many films other than that and the one called object of my affection where he plays a gay guy. Oh and apparently he's in romeo and juliet, but i so don't remember that...

You know what? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say

"pirates of the caribbean 2" and if on thursday it doesn't live up to my expectations I will CRY!

PAULLLL RUUUUDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

hehehe...

he was in a Stella Short and one of the actuall episodes.... he is funny by association!

The pirate movie looks kick ass. The Squid dudie is super freaky.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jul 4 2006, 04:57 PM)
    Oh and apparently he's in romeo and juliet, but i so don't remember that...

He played Dave Paris, the guy Juliet's parents wanted her to marry.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 4 2006, 06:05 PM)
    And did you know that they're currently filming the next Ocean's 11 sequel?

Oh, really? I didn't know about it. I loved both Ocean's 11 and Ocean's 12!!

I've finally seen Star Wars Episodes IV, V and VI. I really liked them all, but I just found Episode V a bit boring...
  • I just saw "fun with dick and jane" I liked it, it was actually funny... exceeded my expectations of being a shitpile
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jul 4 2006, 07:00 PM)
    He played Dave Paris, the guy Juliet's parents wanted her to marry.

what she said... he was also in clueless and 200 cigarettes (watching 200 cigarettes = my yearly new years eve tradition, love that movie...)
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 4 2006, 12:05 PM)
    And did you know that they're currently filming the next Ocean's 11 sequel?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! I thought they were doing a sequel, but I wasn't sure. Oh, man, so excited!

QUOTE (Mad @ Jul 5 2006, 10:42 AM)
    I've finally seen Star Wars Episodes IV, V and VI. I really liked them all, but I just found Episode V a bit boring...

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif But.....The Empire Strikes Back is. the. best. Star. Wars. movie. EVER! Even Entertainment Magazine said so! (Okay. That's not saying a lot.) But seriously. That was my favourite movie for a LONG TIME, and it's still one of my faves now.

Maybe it's because I'm such a rabid Han/Leia 'shipper....
  • Last movie i saw was The Weatherman, I actually hated it, but that might have to do with my hate for Nick Cage and feeble accents.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 6 2006, 02:27 PM)
    ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif But.....The Empire Strikes Back is. the. best. Star. Wars. movie. EVER! Even Entertainment Magazine said so! (Okay. That's not saying a lot.) But seriously. That was my favourite movie for a LONG TIME, and it's still one of my faves now.

I liked the third one so much better than that one. I guess I'm just not a fan of amputations, but I really didn't like the second as much as the others. Though it was a good movie and is definitely a LOT better than the new ones.
  • You know what's an awesome movie? Orange County. I didn't like the ending, but it has some amazing moments. Man, I should re-watch movies I haven't seen in four years a lot more often.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 3 2006, 01:21 AM)
    Um, 10 Things I Hate About You just came on, and I nearly killed myself running up the stairs to my television. wub.gif

Haha. Likewise. CAme on my tv like 40 mins ago. WOOT!

Thats weird hehe

I love Heath Ledger in this film biggrin.gif
  • I LOVE Ten Things I Hate About You.

LOVE. especially since it has Julia Sitles and Heath Ledger before they were way way famous. like they are now.

...yeah.
  • last two movies i saw were FANTASTIC
    Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and The Princess Bride. Cary Elwes, once upon a time, was so fucking hot.
  • KISS KISS BANGBANG IS FREAKING AMAZING.
    That's all.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jul 27 2006, 09:04 PM)
    Cary Elwes, once upon a time, was so fucking hot.

Was? I still love him and his cute floppy blond hair.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 27 2006, 11:05 PM)

I second that. My friend and I just watched Princess Bride for like the millionth time.

I'll never forget the first time I saw that movie, I was at summer camp, and when he kills the R.O.U.S, somebody yelled "WAIT! Save that for the hamburger meat!," which was hilarious because the food at camp was awful. And they kept making funny interjections like that. I loved it.
  • The last movie I saw was Kill Bill Vol.2.

I saw it for the second time and I still like it a bit more than Vol1.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jul 27 2006, 10:49 PM)
    KISS KISS BANGBANG IS FREAKING AMAZING.
    That's all.

i can't get over how awesome it was.

yes i love him and think he's cute but he's to longer fucking hot.
  • The most SURPRISINGLY good movie I've seen is "The Rage in Placid Lake" Starring Ben Lee.

I say surprisingly because I expected it to be shit because it starred a musician and musicians are notoriously bad actors imho. The movie is infact awesome and hysterical and I heart it like whoa.

Miranda Richardson is awesome and nothing tops the scene where Ben Lees character walks in on his mother going down on another woman.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 1 2006, 03:50 PM)
    The most SURPRISINGLY good movie I've seen is "The Rage in Placid Lake" Starring Ben Lee.

I say surprisingly because I expected it to be shit because it starred a musician and musicians are notoriously bad actors imho. The movie is infact awesome and hysterical and I heart it like whoa.

Miranda Richardson is awesome and nothing tops the scene where Ben Lees character walks in on his mother going down on another woman.

hes in a movie, and he doesn't suck? how rad can one man be?
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 1 2006, 03:50 PM)
    The most SURPRISINGLY good movie I've seen is "The Rage in Placid Lake" Starring Ben Lee.

the mom scene is almost exactley the same in "Running with Scissors," i wonder howt he directors going to handle that one (if at all) in the movie?

i saw the trailer for it and it looked crap.