In this Discussion

Conversation about movies

Comments

• its an amazing flim

which ive sadly only seen once

what was the start all about? was it a flash back or just random stuff

not when shes talking to the man, before that?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 2 2006, 11:03 AM)
    what was the start all about? was it a flash back or just random stuff

not when shes talking to the man, before that?

it's been a while since i watched it, but, if i remember correctly, i think it's just a visualization of what she was telling the man...
  • QUOTE (Mad @ Jul 2 2006, 10:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=64367
    anyone seen girl...interupted?

Nope, but I've seen On The Edge, which is supposed to be like, "Boy, Interrupted," haha. Also, Cillian Murphy. Mmmm.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 2 2006, 06:39 PM)
    You loved the prequels????? I thought they were terrible! 'Course, I was raised on the originals. They're about a million times better. And have really funny bloopers, which are great for when you've seen the movie about a 1,000 times and are tired of quoting the dialogue along with the movie. Also, they have Harrison Ford in tight pants. biggrin.gif (When I was little, I wanted to be Princess Leia mainly because I would get to be with Han Solo, haha.)

I still haven't seen the old ones, but I've already heard that they're better...anyway, I'll tell you about it when I see them wink.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jul 2 2006, 05:17 PM)
    it's been a while since i watched it, but, if i remember correctly, i think it's just a visualization of what she was telling the man...

ooooh that makes much more sence as my theory of just stareing blankly going "i dont rember what happend in the start happening in the flim"

as if it was some sort of flash back/forward
  • I have On The Edge, i liked it well enough, i didn't think it was great though. the soundtrack is the best part i think.
  • Ok I've seen LOTS of films recently. I saw The Break Up and Derailed (yeah, went on a bit of Jennifer Aniston spree)in the last couple of days. I thought the break up was a TERRIBLE film. I wouldn't advise anyone to watch it. I found it tragic, and it really really scared me about my relationships. One stupid misunderstanding led to them breaking up and its like what the hell? And they both still want to be with each other, they're just really stubborn. And then she tried to win him back and he blew her out, and then one day later, he tries it with her and she says no. WTF IS THAT ABOUT!!!! I got so mad at it. I don't like films without happy endings.

I thought Derailed was excellent tho. I know it flopped at the cinema, but I thought it had a really great storyline/plot whatever. Yeah. Anyone else seen it?

I saw Curious George too. I adored it haha. I'm like 7 or something I swear.

I also saw Zathura haha. I thought it was pretty good. It made me smile. I'm such a child biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, i also saw Over The Hedge. Not impressed. Good animation, but poor storyline. More a film for the kids.

I think thats all.

Oh yeah, and Deuce Bigalow 2. Haha. well, it was weird and slightly amusing. I don't think I'll be watching it again tho.

Hah this wasn't in like one day. its been over the week or something. I got bored haha.

ALSO....

I prefer the new star wars. I'm a massive fan of special effects that actually look real... Don't get me wrong, I've seen the originals many many times. I just really liked watching the characters develop, it added a greater depth to the story.

Excuse the essay guys smile.gif
  • blimy, that must have cost a small fortune going to see them all

unless you "found" them by other means

"Ok I've seen LOTS of films recently. I saw The Break Up and Derailed (yeah, went on a bit of Jennifer Aniston spree)in the last couple of days. I thought the break up was a TERRIBLE film. I wouldn't advise anyone to watch it. I found it tragic, and it really really scared me about my relationships. One stupid misunderstanding led to them breaking up and its like what the hell? And they both still want to be with each other, they're just really stubborn. And then she tried to win him back and he blew her out, and then one day later, he tries it with her and she says no. WTF IS THAT ABOUT!!!! I got so mad at it. I don't like films without happy endings."

a film without a happy ending/

now i want to see this, i hate the generic film forumlars
  • Meh I didn't like it. Whats the point of breaking up with someone if you're in love and you want to be with them?! Exactly, none.
  • <incert brad pit and jenit anderson coments>
  • They would have had beautiful babies... yeah.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 2 2006, 06:58 PM)
    <incert brad pit and jenit anderson coments>

I have to say.....I felt really really bad for Jennifer when Brad left her, 'cause they seemed like an actual, normal, down-to-Earth couple, but.....I really love Brad and Angelina. I can't help it. I really can't. Angelina is my alter-ego, haha.

Also, on the subject of Brad, I really love Ocean's 11 and Ocean's 12. It doesn't hurt that those also have George Clooney, Matt Damon, Don Cheadle, and Elliot Gould. (Also, there's one guy who reminds me SO MUCH of Andy Duncan, but I don't know the actor's name. tongue.gif)

And Se7en is another really good Pitt movie. Amazing, incredible set design, and very, very creepy. If you like Fight Club, you'll probably like Se7en.

Speaking of Fight Club, I've only ever seen in on a train- the people across the aisle and up one seat from me were watching it with subtitles, so I just watched along, hahaha. I really liked it, though.
  • oh shit

has no one said fightclub properly?

as that is an amazing film

AMAZING
  • Um, 10 Things I Hate About You just came on, and I nearly killed myself running up the stairs to my television. wub.gif
  • My favouritest film EVER!!! ^^^
  • Leon rules

anyone talked bout that yet
  • Fight Club = AMAZING. I effing love Edward Norton. He is so awesome (American History X anyone?).

10 Things is def. one of my top 2 teen movies ever.

And did you know that they're currently filming the next Ocean's 11 sequel?
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jul 4 2006, 05:05 PM)
    Fight Club = AMAZING. I effing love Edward Norton. He is so awesome (American History X anyone?).

10 Things is def. one of my top 2 teen movies ever.

And did you know that they're currently filming the next Ocean's 11 sequel?

i did know that

but ive no idea why...am i reading your brain again?

oh also the 40 year old virgin is good

mainly due to kat being in it.....ok due to kat being in it...and that dude from friends
  • i dont like jennifer aniston

i saw superman, it was superb.....man.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 4 2006, 05:25 PM)
    i did know that
    but ive no idea why...am i reading your brain again?
    oh also the 40 year old virgin is good
    mainly due to kat being in it.....ok due to kat being in it...and that dude from friends

You mean Mike, Phoebe's husband? He's called Paul Rudd. Yeah I like him, tho I haven't seen him in many films other than that and the one called object of my affection where he plays a gay guy. Oh and apparently he's in romeo and juliet, but i so don't remember that...

You know what? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say

"pirates of the caribbean 2" and if on thursday it doesn't live up to my expectations I will CRY!