In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• Dear Marina,

Keep it up, little one. I shall make good on my chocolate promises. smile.gif

Love,
    Rachel
  • YKYOW... you have the Oh No DVD, but still, a very large part of you wants the original album as well.

Actually, I think I'll go buy it tomorrow. Just because I WANT IT.
  • Haha I have both. I got the CD before the DVD came out, but if I only had the DVD, I'd want the CD too smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 12 2007, 02:11 PM)
    YKYOW... you have the Oh No DVD, but still, a very large part of you wants the original album as well.

Actually, I think I'll go buy it tomorrow. Just because I WANT IT.

I can never find the CD here sad.gif I really wish i could, not just to buy it but so I can place it at the front of the little rows and columns. Then everyone will see it and buy it..... but, yeah, i found ONE copy of Oh No at ONE store and OK Go (first album) just doesn't exist here or something.
  • Aw, Juniper. That sucks!

Yeah, it took me a while to track down the old album, even here in the States.
  • Really? I had no trouble at all. Hmm.
  • you know you're obsessed when you come across this link and just have to show it to the board ^^
  • YKYOW... these are your top 20 tracks on last.fm... laugh.gif
  • ^^ Hahaha! That's pretty impressive. I wana know what the four you blanked out were though.

Edit: I just checked my top 25 most played on itunes - all but four are OK Go songs too. Yay!
  • Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys
    Step Into My Office, Baby - Belle and Sebastian
    Cold Cold Heart - Norah Jones
    Jerk It Out - Caesars

Those are incredibly surprising, haha. I know tons of non-OK-Go songs that I like waaaay more than those.

Only 11/25 on my iTunes are OK Go. I'm pathetic. sad.gif

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 12 2007, 10:15 AM)
    Jerk It Out - Caesars

Mm I love that song! (I don't knwo the others)

My top 25 is all OK Go smile.gif
    It makes me happy laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 12 2007, 02:24 AM)
    you know you're obsessed when you come across this link and just have to show it to the board ^^

I loved that! For the first few seconds, I was kind of "Mm," but then it started matching up with the song in the funniest ways. I especially love how the little dude started rolling backwards at "Just when you think you're in control," how it started going forward again and picking up speed during the last chorus, and then at the very end, it landed on the triangle thing at the *same time* as the "clunk" after the song's over.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 12 2007, 01:55 PM)
    I loved that! For the first few seconds, I was kind of "Mm," but then it started matching up with the song in the funniest ways. I especially love how the little dude started rolling backwards at "Just when you think you're in control," how it started going forward again and picking up speed during the last chorus, and then at the very end, it landed on the triangle thing at the *same time* as the "clunk" after the song's over.

Wow Sheri you are so right!
    So many parts matched up!

Thanks girlinthedark!
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 12 2007, 07:15 AM)
    Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys

I heart the Arctic Monkeys. and apparently Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe do too!\

QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 12 2007, 12:24 AM)
    you know you're obsessed when you come across this link and just have to show it to the board ^^

that was awesome. i, too, love the ways the music matched with the track. and I saw your comment, i think. Are you CherryRoad?
  • yep im cherry road ^^
  • Nevermind. huh.gif The weirdest thing happened. I found another line rider, and it went along really well with Good Idea at the Time. It was awesome. Then, the song ended, but the rider kept going. And Oh Lately started. But the rider wasn't matching up anymore. Suddenly I realized I had iTunes playing. It was just about the weirdest coincidence ever. laugh.gif

Here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNPDK4cCupM It's actually to HIGA. laugh.gif
  • Found another. It's mildly interesting, but it ends too early.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMkdyXMaDUE

Heh, these are so cute.
  • Ooh thanks Krista! Parts of that one matched up as well smile.gif
  • you dream that you're walking down the street to hear someone singing and you look up in the trees to see Damian...it had to be the pics of him climbing that did it;)