In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Aug 14 2007, 12:21 PM)
    you dream that you're walking down the street to hear someone singing and you look up in the trees to see Damian...it had to be the pics of him climbing that did it;)

Oooh I had a Damian dream last night too, only it was all concert-based. I dreamed that Adam and I went to a huge concert festival and I had to beg the merch guy to sell me a button to get into the meet and greet with Damian, because they were almost sold out. Not OK Go, mind you, just Damian. One track minded, much, huh?

Anyway, you know you're obsessed when you run into your friend's younger brother, whose name is Andy, and you not only think to yourself, "Man, he's adorable, he looks JUST like Rusty Andy" but you also think "I wonder which of the boardies I could introduce him to... he's still single, I think..."! LOL!
  • Rachel, hahahah

I'm sure a lot of people will want to be set up with him hahaha
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 14 2007, 01:35 PM)
    Anyway, you know you're obsessed when you run into your friend's younger brother, whose name is Andy, and you not only think to yourself, "Man, he's adorable, he looks JUST like Rusty Andy" but you also think "I wonder which of the boardies I could introduce him to... he's still single, I think..."! LOL!

dibs. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 14 2007, 03:45 PM)
    dibs. wink.gif

I think this probably wins the award for "Least Surprising Post in HISTORY". HAHAHAHAHA
  • i saw a guy at home depot named andy but he wasnt very cute....at all

ykyow your at school and all you can think is omg i need to get on the ok go forums
  • YKYOW you just had what you could call the second shittiest day in your entire life, but thinking of the boys at home and relaxing actually makes you crack a smile.
  • aww thats cute
  • ykyow your friend asks you if you thought a guy was hot and you respond "well hes no Tim Nordwind, but yeah hes ok"
  • YKYOW

you painting your family room like a deep reddish color and as you're painting you go to your family, "i like it, it's like a rusty color...oooohh like a Rusty Ross!!!!"

hahah
  • *hugs for Shalu* I hope tomorrow is better. smile.gif

YKYOW you can only remember the name of a guy in your Italian class because it's Andy.
  • When you work in a vets and give preferential treatment to the animals named "Rusty".
  • ykyow the only reason you want to go out with a guy is bc hes got amazing sideburns
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 14 2007, 04:12 PM)
    I think this probably wins the award for "Least Surprising Post in HISTORY". HAHAHAHAHA

baaahahhahahah dude. i pride myself on being unpredictable, and i think you people know me better than i know myself... but that may be because i express my undying love an affection almost daily.

i guess i can be predictable SOMETIMES
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 12 2007, 03:24 AM)
    you know you're obsessed when you come across this link and just have to show it to the board ^^

HA. I am just drunk enough to appreciate this.

btw, Sheri and others: I applaud your sibling influences. I only have one little brother, and I'm pretty sure he didn't have much use for Duran Duran, but years later he admitted that he "doesn't change the channel when they come on the radio, let's put it that way." smile.gif It was awesome a couple years later when we started liking the same music, and I made him a fantastic mix tape my freshman year in college, when I had access to the entire WAMH catalog of LPs. It remains a classic of the era. wink.gif
  • Okay, this is pretty obsessed. Well, really, it's just that a few months ago I went looking for wallpaper patterns (for the board game), and I found these. Damian had mentioned the British company EW Moore as the source of some of their patterns, so I went looking.

This became the back of the Oh No CD (and the wallpaper of the current web site).

And this one's from the page facing Tim inside the CD booklet.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Aug 15 2007, 09:13 PM)
    Okay, this is pretty obsessed. Well, really, it's just that a few months ago I went looking for wallpaper patterns (for the board game), and I found these. Damian had mentioned the British company EW Moore as the source of some of their patterns, so I went looking.

This became the back of the Oh No CD (and the wallpaper of the current web site).

Oh, wow! That's so cool that you found those!
  • Ooh! That's so cool, thanks for sharing!!
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Aug 15 2007, 08:13 PM)
    Okay, this is pretty obsessed. Well, really, it's just that a few months ago I went looking for wallpaper patterns (for the board game), and I found these. Damian had mentioned the British company EW Moore as the source of some of their patterns, so I went looking.

Dear, you are hilarious laugh.gif
    wub.gif
  • Aww, thanks, sheri, christine, and shalu. wub.gif

Sheri, I've been wanting to tell you: I LURVE your signature. hot, Hot, HOT. What is that clip from, and where can I find it??
  • I've been wondering that too!