In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• Thank you about the sig biggrin.gif Another fab Sally creation.

I know what you mean about that clip. It's from Jackie's vid of "Neat Neat Neat" in D.C., 11/19/06. I've got it up on okgocentral. The first time I saw that bit, I think my jaw was on the floor. Rewound it about 180 times.

Gonna look for link ...
    http://va.okgocentral.com/neatneatneatdc111906jackie.html

Like I've been telling people--be patient for it to start (a couple minutes maybe--they're big files), and you have to use Internet Explorer.
  • Wow, that video was amazing!! Thanks!
  • My sister just called me from the shops and said "I think you need to listen to this", then held the phone out so I could hear YSDH in the background!! She said the store had an OK Go mix cd on!!! wub.gif I can't believe she actually called me, how cute!?

haha she's calling again...

edit: it was to let me listen to some more OK Go laugh.gif
  • edit out control freaktitude
  • YKYOW... you wear your OK Go shirt to school, hoping some awesome new kid will come up to you be all, "OHHHHH EM GEEE I LOVE OK GO TOO!" laugh.gif
  • haha i wish people would say that to me.

YKYOW the 2nd or 3rd thing you tell about yourself to someone you've just met is that you're obsessed with Ok Go.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 18 2007, 02:11 PM)
    haha i wish people would say that to me.

YKYOW the 2nd or 3rd thing you tell about yourself to someone you've just met is that you're obsessed with Ok Go.

I always mention OK Go, if someone asks about me biggrin.gif
  • hehe its really great when people dont look at you weird for appearing so obsessed.

YKYOW: You check your Myspace friend status updates just to see what Ok Go says. and on Thursday,( i kno, i'm a bit late) their update read: "OK Go is back home, chillaxing.." hehe they put in a double period. sorry i'm just easily amused. biggrin.gif
  • Ooh, thank's Heidi! I didn't notice that. Acutally, I rarely look at that.
    I'm glad they are finally home.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 18 2007, 11:16 PM)
    their update read: "OK Go is back home, chillaxing.."

awwwwwwwwwwwww smile.gif
  • YKYOW.....you are listening to techno remixes of songs and so you start thinking of cool ways to remix an ok go song
  • *giggle*

edit: oh wait, that giggle doesnt really fit. haha
  • hmm does anyone know about this? apparently they performed on All That, the Nickelodeon skit show.

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx...isodeid=4058578
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 18 2007, 11:16 PM)
    hehe its really great when people dont look at you weird for appearing so obsessed.
    YKYOW: You check your Myspace friend status updates just to see what Ok Go says. and on Thursday,( i kno, i'm a bit late) their update read: "OK Go is back home, chillaxing.." hehe they put in a double period. sorry i'm just easily amused. biggrin.gif

That happens to me all the time. It's because Myspace inserts a period for you, whether you've done it yourself or not.
  • omg i loved all that! when i was looking around that website i found this and im like so excited now for this day
    OK Go: TV Listings
    TNT Thu, Aug 23, 12:00 AM Las Vegas
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 18 2007, 11:41 PM)
    hmm does anyone know about this? apparently they performed on All That, the Nickelodeon skit show.

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-show.aspx...isodeid=4058578

I was not aware of this. If anyone has a video of it, please post it! I looked for one, and came up empty handed. sad.gif

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 18 2007, 11:46 PM)
    omg i loved all that! when i was looking around that website i found this and im like so excited now for this day
    OK Go: TV Listings
    TNT Thu, Aug 23, 12:00 AM Las Vegas

Ooh yay! I'm going to try watch it again smile.gif
  • i know i was hoping they would rerun it bc i missed it when it first aired and i was upset and like everyday i would look to see if it was on and yea! its on! lol
  • LOL oh for a second i was thinking they would coming to Vegas. my heart skipped a beat. darn. haha
  • YKYOW: In your school information packet, "uti.lize" is used improperly, so you immediately tell your mom that Damian would be ashamed.
  • YKYOW that everytime someone says the U word, you die a little.