In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• ^ I do that too! Not to those extremes, but still. It's crazy.
  • yeah, i make practically force people to watch the HIGA video. its good that you admit to yourself you have an issue. thats the first step to. laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • YKYOW you're having a dinner party and after a few drinks all the girls end up at the Damian is Hot thread to oggle his body and discuss the variety of interesting things to do with it;)
  • YKYOW you get excited that Turk said pamplemousse on Scrubs laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 27 2007, 11:56 PM)
    YKYOW you get excited that Turk said pamplemousse on Scrubs laugh.gif

He DOES? That's awesome!
  • YKYOW you can't use your love of OK Go in a game of Two Truths and a Lie because everyone already knows that's true.
  • YKYOW when they play the radio in your art class, you cringe and you whine and you pout, but secretly hope that they'll play HIGA.
  • YKYOW....you go to type in facebook but instead type in this website instead.

YKYOW.....your friends turn to the spetember 7th day in your agenda and write "My Beloved Timothy Comes To Indiana" and you leave it there
  • When you and your Killers-obsessed sister spend the evening meal arguing over whether Brandon Flowers or Damian is better.

And you threaten to leave home when your mom sides with the sister.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 28 2007, 06:24 PM)
    When you and your Killers-obsessed sister spend the evening meal arguing over whether Brandon Flowers or Damian is better.

laugh.gif laugh.gif!!!
    I love you and your family!
    When you and your Killers-obsessed sister spend the evening meal arguing over whether Brandon Flowers or Damian is better.

ohmy.gif ARE YOU KIDDING ME? D totally owns Brandon Flowers. Any day. laugh.gif
  • So true!!
  • ykyow...

someone is talking about goulash and you think KULASH??!!!?!

*this happened to me today at work*
  • wow, i understand Katie, i do that all the time! Whenever my mom makes goulash, I'm like goulash...kulash!

haha I'm lame.
  • Damian Goulash laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

you're obsessed when you dream you're signing your name as "Rosa Nordwind" hahahahahaha laugh.gif

Rosa

I'm disowning your mom and sister. All the Milanos are yours now. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 29 2007, 01:40 AM)
    ohmy.gif ARE YOU KIDDING ME? D totally owns Brandon Flowers. Any day. laugh.gif

Tell me about it!!!
    My sister and mom are confused. Deranged. *sigh*

QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 29 2007, 04:08 PM)
    I'm disowning your mom and sister. All the Milanos are yours now. wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Hahahahaha yay, more for me!
    Marina did back me up...
    But then she dropped an open bottle of ketchup everywhere, and even I had to agree that the foolishness negates her opinion.

What is goulash?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 29 2007, 11:21 AM)
    Tell me about it!!!
    My sister and mom are confused. Deranged. *sigh*
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Hahahahaha yay, more for me!
    Marina did back me up...
    But then she dropped an open bottle of ketchup everywhere, and even I had to agree that the foolishness negates her opinion.

laugh.gif

YKYOW your new (adorable wub.gif) theatre teacher says "OK...so!" and you have to literally bite your tongue to keep from supplying "Go!" after OK.

Also, when your classmate answers the question "Who grows America's food?"(or something like that, can't remember exactly) with "Jorge", and you're just slightly offended.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 29 2007, 08:21 PM)
    What is goulash?

It's kinda stew-y.  There are probably all kinds of ways to make it, and no single "right" way, but I always see it as a bunch of chunks of meat, some vegetables like maybe sweet peppers and carrots, along with a gravy-like sauce, baked in a wide, shallow baking dish.  I see that some people use a pot or a crock pot.  Sometimes thick noodles are mixed in, or are served on the side.   It's also spelled "Gulasch" and I usually spell it that way out of habit, from seeing it that way in Germany, but many non-Germans spell it that way too. It's supposedly originally a Hungarian dish.

I just made myself hungry.
  • oh thanks! i had no idea what goulash was either!

ykyow you tell your mum we're going to have goulash tomorrow so you can make kulash jokes