In this Discussion

You know you're obsessed when...

Comments

• You know when your little sister's obsessed when the only way you can persuade her to go to bed is by saying "OK... OK... OK.... OK Go!" to make her go upstairs.
  • YKYOW.....you watch on t.v about how little kids are getting fat and you think of the Juvinille health and wellness video and sing the song and go 1...2...3....LUNGE!!
  • haha did you really sing it out loud? Every time we do lunges in tennis, I have to tell someone that Tim was teaching kids how to lunge.
  • haha yeah and my parents were like omg....freak haha and what was even funnier is i was doing lunges while singing it

haha omg next Time we do lunges im going to be like hey guess what Tim Nordwind taught me how to do lunges haha
  • YKYOW.....your friend says shes adopting a dog named oliver and you automatically think of oliver the OkGo reindeer
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Sep 3 2007, 03:31 PM)
    haha omg next Time we do lunges im going to be like hey guess what Tim Nordwind taught me how to do lunges haha

did you capitalize time on purpose or was it some developed Tim-obsessed reflex to capitalize anything that starts with t-i-m?
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 3 2007, 09:32 PM)
    did you capitalize time on purpose or was it some developed Tim-obsessed reflex to capitalize anything that starts with t-i-m?

haha i acually want to say that that is the case haha

YKYOW.....you capitalize anthing that starts with a T-i-m bc you have a Tim-obsessed reflex
  • YKYOW... you go on a road trip with your parents and their friends, who have a two-year-old daughter, and by the end of the trip, the words "pamplemousse" and "here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again" are more familiar to her than her ABC's. laugh.gif

I'm not lying. It was amazing.
  • ^^ Training them young eh, Shalu? laugh.gif
  • That's awesome, Shalu! laugh.gif

YKYOW you are just going to slap a poster together quickly, but since the background is "OK" over "GO", you decide it has to be nice and spend almost two hours working on the background alone.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 3 2007, 09:39 AM)
    You know when your little sister's obsessed when the only way you can persuade her to go to bed is by saying "OK... OK... OK.... OK Go!" to make her go upstairs.

ahhahahahhahahahaha i love you and your family.
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 4 2007, 03:14 AM)
    YKYOW... you go on a road trip with your parents and their friends, who have a two-year-old daughter, and by the end of the trip, the words "pamplemousse" and "here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again" are more familiar to her than her ABC's. laugh.gif

I'm not lying. It was amazing.

THAT is pretty fucking impressive. I'd like to start a creche, and use the opportunity to train a mini army of baby- OK Go lovers. That'd be incredible biggrin.gif

My mom found a bag that had a metal clasp that said "OK" on it. She ran down the stairs, screaming "ALICEEEE!!!!" in her excitement, and upon running into me (quite literally) she said "Look!!! We can find a way to put 'Go' on underneath, attach your badges and patch, and make an OK Go bag!!".

I love my mom wub.gif
  • hahahhaha thats awwwwesome!!

i need to train my mom.
  • YKYOW.....you go to the library and you are flipping through the cd's and you come across Oh No and you gasp really loud and check it out even though you already own it

YKYOW...... your teacher says "Top knotch" and you crack a smile and giggle bc it reminded you of the Truth in dentistry video
  • OMG, so today, my English teacher used the words "u*tilize" and "re*iterate" IN THE SAME SENTENCE. I burst into giggles for at least two minutes, haha. laugh.gif

YKYOW... you're calmly doing your chemistry homework, and go to insert a function, and this is what you see..
    I did a double take, because I could've sworn it said:
    First line: Do What You Want, What To Do
    Second line: OK Go
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Sep 4 2007, 08:31 PM)
    I could've sworn it said:
    First line: Do What You Want, What To Do
    Second line: OK Go

Holy crap, you are obsessed! Your eyes have an "OK Go" filter on them.
    My mom found a bag that had a metal clasp that said "OK" on it. She ran down the stairs, screaming "ALICEEEE!!!!" in her excitement, and upon running into me (quite literally) she said "Look!!! We can find a way to put 'Go' on underneath, attach your badges and patch, and make an OK Go bag!!".

I love my mom

Awww, *I* love your mum!

YKYOW... you manage to include OK Go in both of your most recent uni assignments. In one you made a reference to robots and in the other you put in OK Go directly. YAY!
  • YKYOW....you tell your friend you are trying to eat healthy and she asks if you want a poptart and you say..."just one poptart man just one poptart." Then you start laughing your butt off.