In this Discussion

Tour with Snow Patrol in Spring 2007?

Comments

• I checked the Snow Patrol site and Chicago is up there now. They also put up the D.C. date at the DAR Constitution Hall. So everyone can be happy now!
  • Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!

Thank you!
  • I swear I read somewhere that they would be in San Francisco on 03/01/07. But it's not on their website or ticketmaster. I also checked the snowpatrol site but no luck!

Anyone know anything about this?
  • There is a San Francisco date on March 1. It was added to Snow Patrol's website last night along with a few other dates that hadn't been announced yet. They haven't said anything about presales yet, but I'm sure they'll put it up in a few days. I've been checking ticketmaster and Bill Graham's site everyday, so if I find out anything, I'll post it.
  • OMG! They ARE coming to Portland! yay! I wonder when tickets are gonna go on sale for that... I really want them! Bad! But sad, it's Feb 26th. So I doubt OK Go will be with them sad.gif nonono!
  • I feel like they will be there because Mike Kent said that they would be in San Francisco and that means that they would probably be on for the whole tour, including Portland.
  • My friend looked on this one band's myspace (the band that is touring with SP before March) and they have our show listed sad.gif I'm so sad! It would have been fantabulous to see OK Go AND Snow Patrol together. But sadly, I will not get to experience that joy. But, that doesn't mean I wont enjoy myself! Hoorah! I can't wait to be front and center biggrin.gif
  • Maybe there are two openers?

(at the same show I mean)
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Nov 21 2006, 11:45 PM)
    My friend looked on this one band's myspace (the band that is touring with SP before March) and they have our show listed sad.gif I'm so sad! It would have been fantabulous to see OK Go AND Snow Patrol together. But sadly, I will not get to experience that joy. But, that doesn't mean I wont enjoy myself! Hoorah! I can't wait to be front and center biggrin.gif

Was it Silversun Pickups? They're the other band that's opening.
  • Yeah, that's who it is. Silversun Pickups.
    I thought of the possibility. But you never know. One can only hope.
  • Snow Patrol said that it was going to be OK Go and Silversun Pickups for all the dates, so I'm just thinking that J orge might be too busy to update the site. I don't know. I really want to see them again, so I'm just going to keep thinking that they're coming until I hear otherwise.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Nov 21 2006, 03:00 AM)
    GaH! Another Chicago date! If it wasn't 4am and I wasn't so incredibly exhausted after working on a paper for six hours, I might have done a little dance.

Oh, what the hell. *dances*

Could someone kindly give a bump/shove to this thread when the pre-sale dates arrive and what the access code is? smile.gif

Oh God. I know that feeling sleep.gif My brain feels like a pancake right now.
    QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 21 2006, 06:11 PM)
    I checked the Snow Patrol site and Chicago is up there now. They also put up the D.C. date at the DAR Constitution Hall. So everyone can be happy now!

!!! Oh yay ^___^ Thank you ever so much! That's super-happy-sunshine-lovely news. Brought to us by you. Woot
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 21 2006, 10:12 PM)
    There is a San Francisco date on March 1. It was added to Snow Patrol's website last night along with a few other dates that hadn't been announced yet. They haven't said anything about presales yet, but I'm sure they'll put it up in a few days. I've been checking ticketmaster and Bill Graham's site everyday, so if I find out anything, I'll post it.

Cool, Thanks!

I'm glad I wasn't going crazy. I've been checking ticketmaster, the Snow Patrol and OK Go websites daily for any news. I just hope that they go on sale soon so I can get those San Fran. tickets!!
  • Aaaah! Thanks for posting about the SF date. I was crazy enough to buy plane tickets to fly down to San Jose, which is the only other one in CA that I can find. Now hopefully, I can drive there! thank youuuuu.
  • I hate to crush everyone's hopes, but they took down the dates that they posted a few days ago, like the Portland and San Francisco shows. Hopefully they'll put them back up again with ticket/pre-sale info. The dates are still listed on Silversun Pickups's Myspace, so maybe that means something.

I'm going to be really sad if they don't come. sad.gif
  • Me tooo!
    But thanks for the update.
  • Yeah, I saw that. I've been checking multiple times each day to see if they might have added links to buy tickets or something, and I freaked out when I didn't see those ones up any more. But, I'm sure they'll be back. I saw that the Silversuns still had the dates up, so I figured they'll show up again on SP's site again soon. A few weeks ago I sent an email to SP asking about the Portland dates, before they had the dates listed, and about a week ago I got a reply saying that within the next few weeks they'd be releasing info on all those dates. So, it seems that they will be doing them. But they pry wont be on sale for another week or 2
  • Thanks. That really put my mind at ease. It sucks that we're getting info about our shows last.
  • Yeah, and our are coming sooner than the others, too. I'm feeling so paranoid about all this though. I'm worried I'm going to miss the date they go on sale or something and end up in the bowl rather than getting floor tickets, and that my seats are going to be really bad, if they aren't general admission. I'm going to be so agitated until they tell us what's going on with all this. And until I find out if OK Go will be at my show as well, or not.
  • OMG! I really hope they put those shows back on the list. I was already getting excited. why can't they just come to Sacramento and get it over with. wink.gif