In this Discussion

Tour with Snow Patrol in Spring 2007?

Comments

• haha. Thanks! I'll need them because they're college application essays.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 28 2006, 07:01 PM)
    No problem. I think the tickets went on sale at about 10 in the morning.

I've had a few days like that. We should both take naps, but the boards are so addicting.

Naps are my favorite happy.gif

But it's so true!! I inevitably end up back here XD It's the place to be...We needs the OK Go!
    QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Nov 28 2006, 07:08 PM)
    ezorvera,
    Thank you so much for the tip about the Chicago presale! I'm sending you "good essay" vibes in gratitude.

laugh.gif Agreed. Just tell your teacher Natalie says you deserve an "A++". That should work.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Nov 16 2006, 06:14 AM)
    Am I the only one here who wishes the band would stop touring long enough so they can write some more songs, make some more videos and put out another CD? First CD in 2002, second in 2005, third in...2008? unsure.gif BTW, I don't know how they do it -- I'd go bonkers living out of a suitcase for that long.

I agree that they are in need of a break. My theory is that Swedish nycleharpa players have actually kidnapped them, and they wont let them stop touring until they agree to play medieval stringed instruments. “Rescue the Band” is not a fictional scenario my friend, it's true. I really can't wait to hear new stuff from them either. So what I mean is that I agree with you. biggrin.gif
  • That's hilarious. I love these little in-jokes.
  • Gosh darn it! They keep taking the Portland show off their list. I mean, I know they are doing it, but still! Get those tickets out for sale, already! Your show just went up and it's in April. Mine is in February blink.gif Must. Get. Tickets!
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 25 2006, 10:38 PM)
    You should go! It's really unfair that OK Go keeps doing age restricted shows near you. I'll yell at them next time I see them.

awww... thanks! and please do.

only a year and a half left until it won't matter as much.... and then three more years after that until it REALLY won't matter.

and I really need to tell my friends that we need to buy tickets... I'm pretty sure the presale for the Boston show starts next saturday. (I dunno, my dad got an email about it from LiveNation, so I'm like 80% sure.)
    I'll ambush them tomorrow about it.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 28 2006, 06:31 PM)
    Chicago people! Pre-sale started already. Probably early today. Here's the link:

http://www.snowpatrol.com/members/pre_sale.aspx
    Thank you!! I was going to check on the site tonight; got lazy about it; and then saw this. Whew.

QUOTE (ytel82 @ Nov 25 2006, 05:47 PM)
    Hey do you remember when Damian hugged Tim?
    Aw, I would have loved to see that.

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Nov 25 2006, 07:08 PM)
    Do you remember when that ball hit Damian's crotch?
    Bwahahaha!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 28 2006, 11:48 PM)
    Thank you!! I was going to check on the site tonight; got lazy about it; and then saw this. Whew.

Bwahahaha!

Are you going? Because I just bought my ticket without thinking and I really don't want to go alone! smile.gif

I'm guessing/hoping G.A. means General Admission. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 28 2006, 08:48 PM)

Well it's a little blurry , but you get the idea...

• smile.gif That's so sweet! With their guitars all clunking together in the middle! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Nov 29 2006, 12:21 AM)
    Are you going? Because I just bought my ticket without thinking and I really don't want to go alone! smile.gif
    I'm guessing/hoping G.A. means General Admission. biggrin.gif
    Yeah, I'm going--I bought one ticket too! Yay, another adventure! Whee! And hey, it should be warm out! lol
    Yeah, on Ticketaster it said "General Admission."

QUOTE (ytel82 @ Nov 29 2006, 03:03 AM)
    Aw, thank you so much for posting that! It's great!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Nov 29 2006, 04:03 AM)

All together now...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Nov 28 2006, 06:04 PM)
    That's hilarious. I love these little in-jokes.

Ha, there should be a forum with just these inside jokes!

"OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK...go!"

"I'm not your fucking monkey!"

"You know who made this stroganoff so back the hell up, Damian, Damian."

Is there one?
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Nov 29 2006, 08:12 AM)
    Ha, there should be a forum with just these inside jokes!

"OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK, OK...go!"

"I'm not your fucking monkey!"

"You know who made this stroganoff so back the hell up, Damian, Damian."

Is there one?

Well, if we made a thread with all of them, then they wouldn't really be inside jokes anymore. wink.gif haha

Anyway, there's a Houston pre-sale starting Monday. I don't think anyone else has mentioned it yet. Here's the link:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C003D7D...p;minorcatid=60

I'm assuming that the password is going to be headlights, like the other dates, but I'm not sure. I'll post it if it's different.

EDIT: Wow. I'm pretty stupid because for some reason, I falied to notice this page and how it says headlights everywhere.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/4ny4ur
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Nov 29 2006, 06:57 AM)
    Yeah, I'm going--I bought one ticket too! Yay, another adventure! Whee! And hey, it should be warm out! lol

And hey! Maybe it won't rain this time! And maybe I won't get pneumonia! smile.gif *lol* It's going to rock. At least this way, buying my ticket months in advance I can tell my teachers that I won't be available on that day. *glee*
  • For the San Francisco show, I heard a rumor that tickets aren't going on sale until January. By heard, I mean that someone said that on Snow Patrol's board, but I don't know how reliable he is.
  • the dates are on OkGo's show site.... most of them.

the Boston date isn't.

oh well, I'll get my ticket anyways as I like Snow Patrol.
  • haha, that would totally be amazing... even though we've got no room at my house for a concert.
    (oooo... they could play the bandstand down at the common! holy cow that would be awesome haha...)

I always feel bad for complaining so much about their boston shows.. cause I know its not their fault, and I feel like I'm being unfair to them or something...and like I'm annoying everyone else...

but anyways, thanks for the sympathy smile.gif I'll see them if its the last thing I do. I mean it.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Nov 30 2006, 05:07 PM)
    the dates are on OkGo's show site.... most of them.

the Boston date isn't.

oh well, I'll get my ticket anyways as I like Snow Patrol.

Well, this was on Snow Patrol's site:

"The 17 date tour will take in much of North America and will give fans the chance to see the full live show. The band will be supported on all dates by OK Go and Silversun Pickups.

The full list of dates are:

Mar 03rd 2007 – SDSU Open Air Theatre, San Diego, CA.
    Mar 05th 2007 – Saltair, Magna, UT.
    Mar 08th 2007 – Cain’s Ballroom, Tulsa, OK
    Mar 09th 2007 – Nokia Theatre, Grand Prairie, TX.
    Mar 10th 2007 – Stubbs Bar-BQ, Austin, TX.
    Mar 19th 2007 – Bank United Center, Coral Gables, FL.
    Mar 20th 2007 – Hard Rock Live, Orlando, FL.
    Mar 21st 2007 – The Arena at Gwinnett Center, Duluth, GA.
    Mar 24th 2007 – Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ.
    Mar 26th 2007 – Theatre at Madison Square Garden, New York, NY.
    Mar 28th 2007 – Agganis Arena, Boston, MA.
    Mar 30th 2007 – Metropolis, Montreal, QC.
    Mar 31st 2007 – Ricoh, Toronto, ONT.
    Apr 01st 2007 – State Theatre, Detroit, MI.
    Apr 04th 2007 – The Pageant, St. Louis, MO.
    Apr 05th 2007 – Eagles Ballroom, Milwaukee, WI.
    Apr 06th 2007 – Northrop Auditorium, Minneapolis, MN."

So I'm sure you'll be able to see them.