In this Discussion

New video and new single

Comments

• QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 9 2007, 06:54 PM)
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!
    im excited
    and now im sad...no cable sad.gif
    someone post it as soon as they can please sad.gif

same here! no MTV for me...
  • Let's all bat our eyelashes at the kind boardies with MTV!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 10 2007, 03:24 AM)
    Let's all bat our eyelashes at the kind boardies with MTV!

hahaaahahahaaaha
    thats priceless
  • *eyelashes batting relentlessly*

pretty please.......?
  • QUOTE (mmmary @ Feb 9 2007, 08:05 PM)
    *eyelashes batting relentlessly*

pretty please.......?

I second that...

stupid lack of cable tv dry.gif

GAHH! this anticipation is KILLING me!! I'm going crazy here...
  • OMG!!!! I've got MTV! Let's seewhat I can do for your guys....but moreover, what you guys can do for me....
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 10 2007, 04:08 AM)
    but moreover, what you guys can do for me....

hahahahahahaha
    hmmmm.....there's nothing i can give to the most awesome and pretty and cool and smart person in the world... rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Feb 10 2007, 01:11 PM)
    hahahahahahaha
    hmmmm.....there's nothing i can give to the most awesome and pretty and cool and smart person in the world... rolleyes.gif

Don't say that...of course you have things to give yourself!
  • woo, excited.
  • Did everyone see them on the red carpet in the outfits!?
  • those things scared me.

especially since I didn't get it, because I haven't been here in a while and missed the new video news....

but now I get it.

they were pretty funny.... and I love how trish looked completely normal (and beautiful) among the wallpaper men.
  • Damn my classes and weekend partying for not catching up on this video

The partying not so much.

But this video . . . I'm so excited for it. That photo . . . oh my. I seriously can't wait until this Thursday. And I don't have class that day!

So it's going to be shown on TRL? What time does that start in Chicago?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Feb 9 2007, 11:08 PM)
    OMG!!!! I've got MTV! Let's seewhat I can do for your guys....but moreover, what you guys can do for me....

I don't have cable either- so I shall make you the Queen smile.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 11 2007, 09:00 PM)
    Did everyone see them on the red carpet in the outfits!?

Yeah, the suits were funny, but am I alone in thinking that it was a really tacky move to advertise for the video at the Grammys? I hate unnecessary advertisements like that.
  • I thought the suits + lying down on the carpet was a bit much.
  • I agree with you, Queen; and I would have rather seen them in the nattiest suits they could find.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Feb 12 2007, 01:32 AM)
    Yeah, the suits were funny, but am I alone in thinking that it was a really tacky move to advertise for the video at the Grammys? I hate unnecessary advertisements like that.

I dunno- I didn't see it as as an advertisement. I saw it as them being their crazy, witty, daring, charmingly boyish selves. While everyone else is in ball gowns, Ok Go comes dressed as their couch and wallpaper- they could never be just one of the other celebrities in a suit. They're too outrageous and unique for that- and it's just in accordance with that that that's the motif of DWYW, because that's their identity.
    Of course, I could be totally wrong and maybe it was an ad. But I prefer to think it was their charming outrageousness.
  • Well, it's not like they go to every awards show like that. They've been 'celebrities in suits' plenty of times.
  • lol, true. But when they wore suits, it was cuz nobody else was. So they were like, the only rock stars in suits. But at the grammys, everyone was wearing suits- so they had to wear something else.
    But then again, you said award shows- heee, yeah, they didn't wear anything outrageous at the VMA's, I guess.
    lol, just ignore me- I make no sense.
    But eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! they were on the VMA's and now a grammy! Hoooooray!
  • Haha, tons of bands wear suits. I'm not knocking your theory or anything, but they've been to at least five awards shows wearing their regular suits.