In this Discussion

New video and new single

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 4 2007, 05:54 PM)
    Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore normally lets us know first about the vids
    he starts a thread, says lots of clever amazing things
    we all win

Ah, so going on these forums really does pay off. smile.gif

Heh. Just kidding. I like the forums.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 4 2007, 02:47 PM)
    Congratulations my friend. It took me a while, but I figured out your signature and I love it!

laugh.gif Thanks! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 4 2007, 02:47 PM)
    Welcome back GirlInTheDark. Wow being gone all those months really must have left you in the dark with the topics here in the forum. Get it? In the dark...GirlInTheDark...it's like your forum name. Man I hate myself.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Feb 4 2007, 06:58 PM)
    may i ask, why you said 'Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, whom i adore.' ive seen it before to...

wait...thats not what i typed. why did it change?

The board filter's J0rge's name to say that because everyone adores him and he knows it.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Feb 4 2007, 10:19 PM)
    The board filter's J0rge's name to say that because everyone adores him and he knows it.

haha thats cute. and of course everyone does.
    :]
  • blink.gif

I don't even know what to say about this, except that the wardrobe people must have gone cross-eyed, if those are in fact clothes and not some green-screen photography. (I used to sew.)

I wonder what Capitol thinks of them now. (!)
  • Maybe it'll be something like this:
  • maybe..... but OK Go will look awesomer!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 3 2007, 06:30 PM)
    and now that im thinking, about you thinking how awesomer it is now that you know how awesome it is to watch whilst knowing how it was made
    i will be more awesome!

QUOTE (starshaped @ Feb 3 2007, 08:29 PM)
    Let's count how many times we used the word awesome in this thread. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    hahahahahahahahhahahhahahaah. crazy, u guys r crazy. smile.gif

my awesome first awesome ok go awesome video awesome premiere. awesome-YAY!-awesome. this awesome is awesome exciting awesome!!! biggrin.gif

AWESOME!
  • thanks for the welcome back and yay my grades are up as of today no d's or f's
    effin sweet
    and yes im in the dark lol someone pleez fill me in on what ive missed in the past like 3 months
  • gah! how did i not see that photo before!!!!!1

that is extreamly awesome... Segways, pogos and paisly to the extreame!
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Feb 4 2007, 11:05 PM)
    blink.gif

I don't even know what to say about this, except that the wardrobe people must have gone cross-eyed, if those are in fact clothes and not some green-screen photography. (I used to sew.)

I thought about green screen technology, too. The patterns are matched up so perfectly!
  • Article: Ok Go reveal new video plans
    The band aim for another YouTube hit

Source: NME.com

http://www.nme.com/news/ok-go/26268
  • I can't wait for it!
  • Damian mentioned this last night, but he didn't actually give a release date. He just mentioned it.

Um, then I scared the merch guy 'cause I knew more about the vid than he did and clearly I had "crazy fangirl!!!" written on my forehead. >.<
  • I love all the Buzz about it!

i know it will blow my mind just as HIGA did.
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ Feb 4 2007, 11:18 PM)
    Maybe it'll be something like this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 6 2007, 12:23 PM)
    Article: Ok Go reveal new video plans
    The band aim for another YouTube hit

Source: NME.com

http://www.nme.com/news/ok-go/26268

"Fans passed the one-take video across the internet after Ok Go filmed it at their local gym free of charge - and have since earned a Grammy nomination for it."

I love that these people don't check their facts.

The Zebra Room is hardly a gym, and buying 8 treadmills then selling them back at half price is hardly free of charge.
    They did get the Grammy nod correct though, so they aren't total nincompoops.
  • is that how it was? omg, you know so much- I worship you, Kikky!
    what was the Zebra Room, exactly? and is it in Chicago?
  • The Zebra Room is in Florida (now relocated to LA) & it's where the Snark-a-Snoops perform.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 2 2007, 02:43 PM)

My friend just pointed this out to me:
    Garden State!

The boys are like Andrew Largeman.