In this Discussion

New video and new single

Comments

• QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 2 2007, 11:55 PM)
    I really, really hope this video isn't weird like that YouTube video someone found made by a guy who was dressed entirely in that pattern and danced around to "Television, Television." That video was, supposedly, made to be shown behind them on the giant screen during their live shows. Remember that? That was just too disturbing. wacko.gif

Yeah, that was just.....bizarre.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 2 2007, 05:55 PM)
    I really, really hope this video isn't weird like that YouTube video someone found made by a guy who was dressed entirely in that pattern and danced around to "Television, Television." That video was, supposedly, made to be shown behind them on the giant screen during their live shows. Remember that? That was just too disturbing. wacko.gif

I liked that thingy! It was cool. They had it projected on the screen in New York.
    This probably will be a bit like that.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 2 2007, 05:43 PM)
    This was just posted to the Capitol street team site:

That's great, but this forum is supposed to be about OK Go....

Oh, no.....

Nooooooo.
  • looking at the pic again; I thought for a moment that they really replaced the guys with 4 doubles rolleyes.gif ...

my first thoughts were/are: Tim looks like he stole one of Elton John's glasses and tries to be a Freddy Mercury lookalike, in a way... and am I the only one who thinks that Dan has grown a HUGE beard??? oh my. and Andy's hair has either grown extremely long or they definitely should fire their hair and makeup artist unsure.gif . and Damian... oh well. I don't know. I think they all look like they're having babyfaces in that pic. ok but that's just my first impression. tomorrow I will probably love the pic and everything's just fine with it happy.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif ... (umm...yeah.)
  • I think this video is gonna be awesome......yeah.
  • As hard as I try to watch the screen I always get distracted. I just realized that there was a cute dog in the background when they do the dance. The video sounds like stuff that dreams are made out of. I can't wait to see it.
  • I am so psyched for this video.

0_o
  • Wahaha... that's so cute. They do look a little... off? I think I like Tim's moustache better nonexistant. His old look was so awesome.. why'd he change it?! Andy's hair is so long, and straight... but I do like the oven mitts and Dan's top hat. Hee.

(Are Damian and Tim's legs stuck together with paisley tape or is that just a bad scan?)
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 2 2007, 02:43 PM)

Ha. "OK Go's Dan Konopka, Tim Nordwind, KULASH, and Rusty Ross." Sorry that just amused me. Why can't they all be called by their last names?

EDIT: Sorry I had a momentary lapse in my thinkin' skills. I understand why it's just Kulash, but I still find it funny.
  • QUOTE (Angela87 @ Feb 2 2007, 08:24 PM)
    Ha. "OK Go's Dan Konopka, Tim Nordwind, KULASH, and Rusty Ross." Sorry that just amused me. Why can't they all be called by their last names?

EDIT: Sorry I had a momentary lapse in my thinkin' skills. I understand why it's just Kulash, but I still find it funny.

Ha ha, yeah I thought that was funny too. Damian doesn't even need a first name. He's just:
    THE KULASH

Ha ha ha ha...
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Feb 2 2007, 07:15 PM)
    (Are Damian and Tim's legs stuck together with paisley tape or is that just a bad scan?)

laugh.gif Do you mean the chair?
  • this is going to be amazing
  • Well, you're rather amazing, so coming from you,

I believe it! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 2 2007, 08:51 PM)
    laugh.gif Do you mean the chair?
    OH. That's a chair?! I wouldn't have been able to tell if you hadn't told me, Sheri. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Feb 3 2007, 02:02 AM)
    Well, you're rather amazing, so coming from you,

I believe it! biggrin.gif

this is true

prepare for greatness
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 2 2007, 08:50 PM)
    this is true
    prepare for greatness

That's truer than it ever can get, Andy and NOT James!
  • it's entirely awesome to watch. and then when you start thinking about the work that went into it, it's even awesomer.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Feb 2 2007, 09:14 PM)
    it's entirely awesome to watch. and then when you start thinking about the work that went into it, it's even awesomer.

"Awesomer." I love it, J0rge.
  • haha awesomer! I cannot even wait at all to see this new video, I'm too excited! It will be pure awesomeness!