In this Discussion

New video and new single

Comments

• There's a Fire. (Psst, go buy the DVD. smile.gif)
  • aw thanks, i will go buy the dvd. i'm not even poor right now so i don't really have an excuse.
  • omg that this video is the best thing ever.
  • No problem.

laugh.gif The poor bugger. Ditched for a chupacabra.
  • Just wanted to mention that at the Sennheiser show Damian mentioned DWYW is their next single and he said it's coming out in February ("Right, Tim?" Tim concurred.).

He said it afterward, when they were getting ready for AMW, and he referred to it as the song they just played, the one with the "pink fingers" flying around. Thought that was cute.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 27 2007, 04:49 PM)
    Just wanted to mention that at the Sennheiser show Damian mentioned DWYW is their next single and he said it's coming out in February ("Right, Tim?" Tim concurred.).

I guess February 1 since Amazon.com says it's being delivered on January 30.

http://www.amazon.com/Do-What-You-Want-OK/...TF8&s=music
  • this is the vershon we got as a UK single

only with the new vid on by the by
  • wait what, this is the exact single, that was out in april..the date is of that

you posted the wrong link stars?

or am i being dumb?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 27 2007, 04:51 PM)
    wait what, this is the exact single, that was out in april..the date is of that
    you posted the wrong link stars?
    or am i being dumb?

Yeah, I got all excited too--"Live tracks! Live tracks!"--and then I looked at it and thought, "I have that." huh.gif
  • I've never felt so lost in my life...except for that time I took the shortcut to grandma's house.

I thought DWYW was already a single. Can someone explain?
  • Oops, I'm just dumb. blink.gif
  • It was; it's being re-released. I imagine to capitalize on their HIGA success. And since they haven't had a chance to record anything new, that leaves the existing album for the record company to work with, and they're probably betting this song has the best chance of succeeding, especially since it's already gotten national exposure from the JC Penney commercials. It'll sound familiar to people.

And they're making (or have made) a new video for it, too.
  • They're re-releasing it because of HIGA's success..
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jan 27 2007, 03:40 PM)
    It was; it's being re-released. I imagine to capitalize on their HIGA success. And since they haven't had a chance to record anything new, that leaves the existing album for the record company to work with, and they're probably betting this song has the best chance of succeeding, especially since it's already gotten national exposure from the JC Penney commercials. It'll sound familiar to people.

And they're making (or have made) a new video for it, too.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 27 2007, 03:40 PM)
    They're re-releasing it because of HIGA's success..

Ohhhhhh! Ok, thanks. This puts me back on track!
  • OMG!!! ! ph34r.gif blink.gif who are these 4 guys and what happened to Dan, Tim, Damian and Andy??????

seriously....what the HECK did they do to them??? ohmy.gif
    (but I can't wait to see the new video nevertheless...thanks so much for posting this, IH7S!!!)
  • Haha, aww. I want paisley oven mitts!
  • I really, really hope this video isn't weird like that YouTube video someone found made by a guy who was dressed entirely in that pattern and danced around to "Television, Television." That video was, supposedly, made to be shown behind them on the giant screen during their live shows. Remember that? That was just too disturbing. wacko.gif
  • Yeah, that was pretty creepy.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Feb 2 2007, 11:55 PM)
    I really, really hope this video isn't weird like that YouTube video someone found made by a guy who was dressed entirely in that pattern and danced around to "Television, Television." That video was, supposedly, made to be shown behind them on the giant screen during their live shows. Remember that? That was just too disturbing. wacko.gif

I'm sooooo glad I obviously missed that....

rolleyes.gif