In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 22 2007, 01:13 AM)
    hey hey hey! just cause hes anti alcohol and drug doesnt make him a preachy nerd, the preaching makes him preachy, but certainly not a nerd!

He is actually quite nerdish, to be fair...
    tongue.gif But in a lovely way. I just wish I knew why he was so off with me all of a sudden.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 21 2007, 08:14 PM)
    Oh, Teesa! I don't know how I managed to miss all of this in the Paolo thread...

Darling, I'm sorry that this guy has made you feel so down, and that it's all come flooding back when you had been doing so well getting over him. But it seems to me that, considering you're 'just' his friend's little sister, you seem to have a pretty friendly relationship - I, for one, don't really talk to my friends' older brothers much - so maybe, when you've both grown up and age and such matters less, maybe something could happen? And until then, can't you occupy yourself with other guys? Like Coffee Boy for instance? Hehe smile.gif

I'm sorry my lovely *hugs*
    I hope you don't get so down about him this year at school.

Very good advice Alice! You're good at this.
  • The fact that he feels the need to lecture people whose lifestyles differ from his own is pretty nerdtastic.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 21 2007, 07:14 PM)
    Oh, Teesa! I don't know how I managed to miss all of this in the Paolo thread...

Darling, I'm sorry that this guy has made you feel so down, and that it's all come flooding back when you had been doing so well getting over him. But it seems to me that, considering you're 'just' his friend's little sister, you seem to have a pretty friendly relationship - I, for one, don't really talk to my friends' older brothers much - so maybe, when you've both grown up and age and such matters less, maybe something could happen? And until then, can't you occupy yourself with other guys? Like Coffee Boy for instance? Hehe smile.gif

I'm sorry my lovely *hugs*
    I hope you don't get so down about him this year at school.

smile.gif thanks electra!

wub.gif *hugs back*

sadly coffee boy hasn't been sited since back in july.
    sad.gif
    ill figure something out.

oh yeah, and i forgot to tell but at school according to my best friend there is actually a HOT TEACHER!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
    so tomorrow im gonna try and make her point him out for me.
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Aug 21 2007, 08:27 PM)
    oh yeah, and i forgot to tell but at school according to my best friend there is actually a HOT TEACHER!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
    so tomorrow im gonna try and make her point him out for me.

There's a couple cute teachers in my school rolleyes.gif
    One is an art teacher, who I will have this year, and possibly for two classes (if I can change my schedule), and there's another one who is possibly the funniest most adorable person I've ever met. My friend had him, and we've stopped by his class and talked to him, but I've never had him.

rolleyes.gif
  • lol sweet!

man, we better get some new guys at our school to distract me from you-know-who.

that one guy that was supposed to be tryin to enroll at my school hasn't showed up. huh.gif so idk.
  • Aww, I hope you find someone good!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 21 2007, 06:15 PM)
    He is actually quite nerdish, to be fair...
    tongue.gif But in a lovely way. I just wish I knew why he was so off with me all of a sudden.

well, its just who he is right or wrong, some people have already judged him wrong cough(you know who you are)cough, maybe theyre right, but you gotta accept him for who he is, even if he wont accept you for who you are, and if that means youre no longer with him, then at least you were the bigger person, right? did this make sense? probably not.

anyways, im sick of apologizing for the worlds non drinkers. apparently were all boring ass prudes.
  • Nondrinkers aren't boring!
    I plan on being one all my life, but I don't plan on being boring.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 21 2007, 08:52 PM)
    Nondrinkers aren't boring!
    I plan on being one all my life, but I don't plan on being boring.

thats awesome i said that and it kinda got ruined by having a college sister so dont give on peer pressure!
  • I don't think he's boring because he doesn't drink or anything, that's his choice. But I don't like being lectured for my choice.

And I think i get what you mean.. ish. I don't know if the drugs/alcohol thing is related to his sudden weirdness, but I'm just gonna leave it. If he wants to act like a child and ignore me then he can do so.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 21 2007, 08:53 PM)
    thats awesome i said that and it kinda got ruined by having a college sister so dont give on peer pressure!

Don't worry, I wont biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 21 2007, 06:55 PM)
    I don't think he's boring because he doesn't drink or anything, that's his choice. But I don't like being lectured for my choice.

And I think i get what you mean.. ish. I don't know if the drugs/alcohol thing is related to his sudden weirdness, but I'm just gonna leave it. If he wants to act like a child and ignore me then he can do so.

well, you shouldnt listen to me, seriously, i dont know what im talking about, im just bitter
  • I've been quiet the past few days??

I'VE been quiet the past few days?!?!?!?!?

Whatever... I bought a Prius!
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Aug 21 2007, 07:09 PM)
    I've been quiet the past few days??

I'VE been quiet the past few days?!?!?!?!?
    Whatever... I bought a Prius!

now THATS a good relationship!
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 21 2007, 08:49 PM)
    some people have already judged him wrong cough(you know who you are)cough

Neither of us have met this guy, Joe.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 22 2007, 02:07 AM)
    well, you shouldnt listen to me, seriously, i dont know what im talking about, im just bitter

Whatcha bitter about, dear?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 21 2007, 08:10 PM)
    now THATS a good relationship!

Yeah, but I can't go buying a car every time a guy pisses me off. This time it just happened to work out that way. biggrin.gif
  • just all round bitter, i think its the smell of defeat, no, thats not defeat its just my work boots... so... de-FEET
  • 13 more days, 13 more days, I just bought a Prius, 13 more days. image