In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• ever since i started talking to jason, i can't stop singing.

angie agrees.

edit: except for school, i don't sing there. hah.
  • Well, I'll see him tomorrow.
    And Tuesday I'll never have to see him again.
  • I hope it goes good Wolfie!
  • boys suck......my sisters boyfriend broke up with her because she wouldnt let him get a mohawk and paint it red! they have been going out for like ever and i thought he was the nicest guy ever and me and him got along really well he even came to some of my softball games he wanted me to like him so much and we all thought that this might be the one for my sister they seemed real happy together but no because guys are stupid and are gay and have to have everything their way he broke up with her just because he wants a mohawk......jerk
  • why wouldn't she let him have a mohawk?
  • because trust me he would look so retarded hes like a stick
  • that's it?

:0
  • well we think he was cheating on her bc he went from being all over her to not wanting to spend time with her anymore and not wanting sex and stuff and then she explained the past week to me and this is what she said "it just fucking pisses me off because last week his tire was flat so i let him use my car whenever without paying me back for gas, ran him to get his stuff he needd for his tire, did his laundry, gave him a full body massage because he was sore from his jogging class and then boom! he's done"
  • :0000

i understand now.
  • fuck I miss him. fuck fuck fuck
  • where did he go?
  • The real question is: where did I go?

The answer: Canada.

We've done this before (i.e. last year), but it's still weird to be 6 hours away rather than 20 minutes. And I don't know when he's coming up to visit as he needs to work in order to have enough money to go to Norway. Basically, I'm a wuss and just want to cuddle and this isn't even a big deal because fuck I should be self-sufficient, right?
  • Aww, it's okay to miss him! If you didn't, then you might have had a problem.
  • ya kno they make pillows shapped like a male torso with one arm for cuddeling ^^
  • Theresa, Ambie!!! Coffee boy is gone! sad.gif
    He hasn't been there the past couple of days and then this morning I saw a sign out the front advertising for a position ohmy.gif
    I now know exactly how you feel Theresa! I guess they've both gone on to better things than working in a coffee shop....

Oh and Damian boy grabbed my head today, i don't know if that counts as flirting or anything but it was funny! laugh.gif
  • Grabbed your head? Explain please.
  • well, i was inside the classroom and he was outside and then when i turned away he reached through the window and grabbed the top of my head.
    it was very strange...

it's weird because i don't talk to him nor do i hang out with him and his group of friends but he still felt it was ok to randomly hug me and grab my head... laugh.gif mabye he's just odd
  • Haha, that's interesting.
    And it's sad to hear your coffee boy is gone sad.gif
  • It's very sad sad.gif I never got to use ambie's dialogue!!

all i have left now is Damian boy but he's nowhere near as sexy! oh actually i've got the rupert grint boy too. I guess it's not so bad.