In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• laugh.gif

I don't know the story of Damian boy. Care to let me in on it?
  • uhh Damian boy is a guy at my school who looks [slightly] like Damian but is mostly like him in terms of his voice and mannerisms.
    As far as I know he's nice, but that's just the thing- i know very little about him. Then one day he came up to me while i was with a group of 10 or so friends and asked for a hug, i obliged and then he went on his way. That's about all the interaction we've had so i thought you might like an update since he grabbed my head and that's not something people do very often.

coffee boy was a bit more exciting.
  • Damian boy seems pretty cool. Random hugs and head grabbing, always a plus laugh.gif
  • hahahah JB, that is quite random! head grabbing is very random!

i think he likes you! laugh.gif wink.gif wub.gif hahahhaah
  • ^^
    haha, i wish!

the head grabbing actually really frightened me at the time... i think i screamed.
    Mabye it was supposed to be an affectionate hair ruffle thing that turned into an attack, of sorts
  • NOOOO
    HOW COULD HE BE GONE JB?!?!
    aw i'm so sad sad.gif

but damian boy seems to have some potential...
  • I KNOW!!! ohmy.gif

I think the fact they're advertising a position now pretty much confirms he's gone. I have a feeling my visits to Gloria Jeans are going to decrease very rapidly now.
    sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

I'll just have to make Damian boy have potential now... i have no other choice! tongue.gif
  • HEAD GRABBING!! Hahah, I have no idea why the combination of those two words is so funny, it just is.

Oooh, JB, you have a Damian look-a-like? Same here! Okay, I'm not making this up, this is totally serious. There's this guy who lives in my building and he looks EXACTLY like Damian. Like, I am not kidding, the resemblance is so fucking uncanny. He's got that tall, skinny rockstar thing happening and because he works in the city, I always see him in suits and stuff, haha!
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Sep 1 2007, 09:10 PM)
    There's this guy who lives in my building and he looks EXACTLY like Damian. Like, I am not kidding, the resemblance is so fucking uncanny. He's got that tall, skinny rockstar thing happening and because he works in the city, I always see him in suits and stuff, haha!

You bring him to London with you to see me, yes? smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 31 2007, 01:46 AM)
    Theresa, Ambie!!! Coffee boy is gone! sad.gif
    He hasn't been there the past couple of days and then this morning I saw a sign out the front advertising for a position ohmy.gif
    I now know exactly how you feel Theresa! I guess they've both gone on to better things than working in a coffee shop....
    Oh and Damian boy grabbed my head today, i don't know if that counts as flirting or anything but it was funny! laugh.gif

awww!!!!!
    sad.gifsad.gif

that really sucks.

haha

good luck with the head-grabbing-hug-taking Damian boy!!! tongue.gif hahahaa
  • I like the idea of this headgrabber Damianish boy. biggrin.gif Good luck!
  • so um i have been really sad lately. sad.gif

yesterday afternoon, i was coming home from school when i found out that "that boy"'s parents are getting a divorce... for some weird uncontrollable reason i started to cry. and it really upset me.

i've got some issues, and i hate it. dry.gif

i don't want to like[really really like] him!!! uuuughhhh mad.gif

helllpp

im trying not to think of him and all that crap but its just not working!!!
    and it especially didn't work yesterday when i was in the hallway at school and there was YET ANOTHER traffic jam.
    so i got stuck in it and the people around me all get smuushed together and right behind me towards the right a little bit is "him" and his left half is all pressed up against my back and my heart starts going "baBOOM baBOOM baBOOM baBOOM "
  • aw theresa
    sad.gif
    i don't know what you should do.
    i tend to get the same way.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Sep 2 2007, 06:10 AM)
    HEAD GRABBING!! Hahah, I have no idea why the combination of those two words is so funny, it just is.

Oooh, JB, you have a Damian look-a-like? Same here! Okay, I'm not making this up, this is totally serious. There's this guy who lives in my building and he looks EXACTLY like Damian. Like, I am not kidding, the resemblance is so fucking uncanny. He's got that tall, skinny rockstar thing happening and because he works in the city, I always see him in suits and stuff, haha!

Your look-a-like sounds more looking-like than mine. I find my Damian boy to act more like Damian, rather than look like him. Although he did have fantastic hair at one point.

And thanks for the luck everyone! You guys are awesome smile.gif

awww Theresa!! sad.gif

*hugs*
  • Aww, Theresa, that sucks. I know exactly how you feel. A lot of people go through this kind of stuff, so you're perfectly normal to be feeling this way. Although I don't know what you could possibly do to. Eat lots of ice cream and chocolate?

Hope you feel better soon!

You bring him to London with you to see me, yes?
    Hee! I would love to! Except I don't think his wife and newborn baby (who is so adorable!) would be too happy with that!

Your look-a-like sounds more looking-like than mine. I find my Damian boy to act more like Damian, rather than look like him. Although he did have fantastic hair at one point.

He acts like Damian? Like, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but Damian comes across as a bit of an arrogant a-hole in real life. Not that I'd KNOW or anything, but its just that I've known a few super good-looking people who know that they look good and use it to their full advantage. And more often than not, these people are complete dicks.

*ducks behind chair* Please don't kill me!!
    He acts like Damian? Like, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but Damian comes across as a bit of an arrogant a-hole in real life. Not that I'd KNOW or anything, but its just that I've known a few super good-looking people who know that they look good and use it to their full advantage. And more often than not, these people are complete dicks.

*ducks behind chair* Please don't kill me!!

haha, it's cool laugh.gif

I know what you're talking about with Damian, but it is kind of rare, right? Usually i think he's sweet. Anywho, my Damian-boy is not an a-hole nor does he act like a dick because he's good-looking, I don't think he actually realises how cute he is. Basically, he sounds like Damian with an Aussie accent and does the same fist-pumping/hand gestures as him.

Oh and apparently the school "pogo stick" is after him mad.gif You know, in her first month at our school she went through 3 guys!!! and I've lost count of how many it's been now!
    At least he's never grabbed her head laugh.gif
    Anywho, my Damian-boy is not an a-hole nor does he act like a dick because he's good-looking, I don't think he actually realises how cute he is. Basically, he sounds like Damian with an Aussie accent and does the same fist-pumping/hand gestures as him.

That's it, go after him. Go after him NOW! Because guys like these are really really rare.
    Oh and apparently the school "pogo stick" is after him You know, in her first month at our school she went through 3 guys!!! and I've lost count of how many it's been now!
    At least he's never grabbed her head

Haha! She sounds like a total bitchface. Slap her. Slap her NOW!
  • ^^^

hahah, i will do my best, but the pogo stick has always got her way.

I particularly like the slapping part although i worry that i'll get expelled... maybe when i find my balaclava wink.gif
  • get him before she does!
    he obviously is showing some interest in YOU, not miss pogostick.
    sooooooo
    seize the opportunity!
    smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 31 2007, 12:49 AM)
    since he grabbed my head and that's not something people do very often.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm with everyone else here. Screw little miss pogostick. Damian boy is yours, dammit!

biggrin.gif