In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• Yeah, that paranoia thing just ruins it. Tell him you think confidence is sexy.

I think a certain amount of insecurity is kinda cute, but it's easily overdone!!
  • I realised this week that every person I have dated or hooked up with was either in a relationship at the time, or I developed an interest in the while they were in one.

Methinks I have issues. Especially considering the only guy I have been interested in a very long time has a GF and I am slowly but surely destroying his relationship (which is made easy by the fact she's batshit fucking crazy).
  • Oh my, oh my, oh my... I met an ex on the street yesterday on my way home. I haven't seen this guy in more than 3 years (that was a bad, bad breakup) and for some reason I almost spat my heart out blink.gif he seemed so glad to see me too, I'm baffled...oh God, he works less than ten blocks from where I live now! you know, my rational mind tells me to forget about him cause he really really really is a cruel, cheating, manipulative SOB...oh but he's so handsome! AARGH!

QUOTE (God @ Sep 19 2007, 11:20 AM)
    I realised this week that every person I have dated or hooked up with was either in a relationship at the time, or I developed an interest in the while they were in one.

Methinks I have issues. Especially considering the only guy I have been interested in a very long time has a GF and I am slowly but surely destroying his relationship (which is made easy by the fact she's batshit fucking crazy).

...you know I think the problem could be the good guys are usually taken...or maybe you do have issues, how can I know I'm not...emm...God? wink.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Sep 20 2007, 02:52 AM)
    Oh my, oh my, oh my... I met an ex on the street yesterday on my way home. I haven't seen this guy in more than 3 years (that was a bad, bad breakup) and for some reason I almost spat my heart out blink.gif he seemed so glad to see me too, I'm baffled...oh God, he works less than ten blocks from where I live now! you know, my rational mind tells me to forget about him cause he really really really is a cruel, cheating, manipulative SOB...oh but he's so handsome! AARGH!

Just focus on everything you hate about him. Any positive feelings you may have about him will die. Slowly and painfully.

QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Sep 20 2007, 02:52 AM)
    ...you know I think the problem could be the good guys are usually taken...or maybe you do have issues, how can I know I'm not...emm...God? wink.gif

Rosa

It could be a bit of both? Still that doesn't explain the girls. Surely not all the good people in the world can be gone, that would be rude. I'd have to become a cradle robber and I have a strict rule that people have to be at least four years older than me before I'll even consider them.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 19 2007, 11:55 AM)
    Just focus on everything you hate about him. Any positive feelings you may have about him will die. Slowly and painfully.

emm...thanks? I'm guessing you're one in favor of tough love...but you're completely right you know...I know, I'll have to do that...I do have self-respect after all...I guess...

It could be a bit of both? Still that doesn't explain the girls. Surely not all the good people in the world can be gone, that would be rude. I'd have to become a cradle robber and I have a strict rule that people have to be at least four years older than me before I'll even consider them.

you know, I wouldn't worry so much about that issue anyways... I have a basic rule about this, if the guy's not married, he's fair game. If he's really serious about his GF he'll back off on his own account wouldn't he? I mean, I know I would if I were in love...

Rosa
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Sep 20 2007, 03:10 AM)
    emm...thanks? I'm guessing you're one in favor of tough love...but you're completely right you know...I know, I'll have to do that...I do have self-respect after all...I guess...

lol it's the easiest way to get over someone. And I have a strict rule, once you break up with someone NEVER EVER EVER GO BACK. Ever. (When I was young and had no self respect I got back together with this one guy four times before I realised I was wasting my fucking time)

QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Sep 20 2007, 03:10 AM)
    you know, I wouldn't worry so much about that issue anyways... I have a basic rule about this, if the guy's not married, he's fair game. If he's really serious about his GF he'll back off on his own account wouldn't he? I mean, I know I would if I were in love...

Rosa

Seriously. He has never once told me to back off and blind freddy could see there's something between us. He hasn't even said anything when his gf goes crazy at him about me. IDK it's a ridiculously complicated situation. She's an absolute child, I don't understand what he sees in her and why he stays with her and the only time we fight it's because of her. The fact he stays with her is a pretty big turn off (because it shows a lack of self respect on his part) but he's smart and witty and actually has ambition and it's so hard to find a guy like that where I live. Most guys in my area are vapid bogan arseholes who spend all their time surfing and getting shit faced. They can't even spell politics let alone talk about it.

It's so frustrating.
  • Self respect?? Doesn't sound like he has a lot of respect for either of you either.
  • He's such a wanker.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 19 2007, 12:55 PM)

You gave me this advice the night we took over the Sad List thread and the Complaints thread... It's working well and in my favor smile.gif

QUOTE (God @ Sep 19 2007, 02:36 PM)
    He's such a wanker.

God/kt You're so awesome. I'm glad we have a little something in common...
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 21 2007, 01:21 AM)
    God/kt You're so awesome. I'm glad we have a little something in common...

Random fact! My initials are actually KT too. I realised how amusing this was in grade three and it has never ceased to make me giggle.
  • QUOTE (Wolf359 @ Sep 18 2007, 02:04 PM)
    Anyway, the plan is just to do what I did last time. Put more and more time between emails and then just stop. Cause ya know, that worked so well for me last time. image

Well, so far it's working. He gave me a good stopping point Monday night and I took it. So this is day 4. This is where he caved last time, but I'll be outta town for the weekend so if he emails me I won't get it until Sunday night.

I do wonder how he's doing. He posted asking how to tie a tie. I wonder where he's going that he needs a tie. I bet he looks good in a suit......
  • mmm

boys are yummy

especially when they're all nerdy and cute. and they're working on their eagle scout project and you're the only person who offers to help him after a meeting, and you just spend the whole time talking.

<3

and when the next time you get to see him is only two days away.

wooot.

I'm in a good mood today, in case you can't tell.

smile.gif
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 21 2007, 01:34 PM)
    mmm

boys are yummy

especially when they're all nerdy and cute. and they're working on their eagle scout project and you're the only person who offers to help him after a meeting, and you just spend the whole time talking.

<3

and when the next time you get to see him is only two days away.
    wooot.

I'm in a good mood today, in case you can't tell.

smile.gif

That's awesome. happy.gif

So annoying paranoid boy just sent me an email that said "I apologize for going crazy a few days ago." Which is really helpful, especially since I had decided to ignore his other one. Unfortunately for him, this new development does not make me like him any more.

In other news, I may or may not decide that I like someone brand new soon. Word on the street is that he may like me, so that's a little helpful.
  • ^^^ yah well, boy didn't show up today. and now I'm cranky. if he doesn't come next week i'ma be sad sad.gif
    his eagle project (a garden for the church) looked good, though.

eh

oh well.

in other news, this kid that I don't really like but I've always thought he was adorable and he's one of the sweetest kids ever, has a girlfriend that doesn't deserve him. like, she's basically stalking my other friend's boyfriend, cause he broke up with her like four years ago when they were in middle school and she's dated all his other friends since then and stuff. and it makes me sad. cause her bf really really doesn't deserve this, like I said, he's basically the nicest kid I've ever met and I've known him since kindergarten. sad.gif oh well, hopefully it works out.
  • I just want to spoon.

Seriously.

Only one week left and then I can. I'm going to cuddle the hell out of him.
  • Spooning is the bomb. You enjoy your spooning.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Sep 23 2007, 07:22 PM)
    ^^^ yah well, boy didn't show up today. and now I'm cranky. if he doesn't come next week i'ma be sad sad.gif
    his eagle project (a garden for the church) looked good, though.

Aw, I think its so cute when a guy is an eagle scout!! Not quite sure why, but okay..

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Sep 23 2007, 07:25 PM)
    I just want to spoon.

Seriously.

Only one week left and then I can. I'm going to cuddle the hell out of him.

Spooning seems nice, or just cuddling in general.
    I just want a hug man - a prolonged, meaningful one.
  • QUOTE (God @ Sep 25 2007, 03:08 PM)
    Spooning is the bomb. You enjoy your spooning.

Spooning always seems so discounted! It's so nice and intimate and, honestly, puts me right to sleep. (The best part is, from time to time, either my or Ken's hand falls asleep [since we're holding hands] and one of us wakes up and freaks out. It never gets old).
  • The guy I mentioned before was at the FOB concert I was at last night and we caught the same train home on the same platform after the show. His vapid whore of a girlfriend cut infront of me in the fucking line for drinks and I'm standing behind the two of them while they chat away with some other girls she knew for a good five minutes before deciding i can't take a minute more of listening to her asinine bullshit and leaving. He claims he didn't see me 'til I stormed off but fuck the platform is not that large and it was not packed.

Do not understand what I see in this guy. Probably nothign I think I'm just mad that we're supposed to be friends but whenever she's around his personality completely disappears and his balls shrivel up into his body so he's just this pathetic shell of a person sitting in the corner, interacting with no one unless they have a penis.

Son of a bitch.
  • After not hearing the boy's voice for 10 days (due to his Norway excursion), I get a call and our first topic of conversation after the "I'm glad to hear your voice!" comments: poop and its regularity.

For some reason, it just made me happy.

What does one get one's boyfriend for his birthday?
    So far, I have: 1) a metal detector that should be on its way to his P.O. Box as I type, 2) a music box-ish thing (that plays Yellow Submarine since it's always stuck in his head) 3) I need to get boxes of Le Petit Ecolier chocolates since it's his favorite. I'm just going to put them all near the bed so when he wakes up, they're there and we can lounge and munch on them. 4) Another mix CD?

The problem is that his gifts to me are always so... perfect (example: the copy of "The Princess Bride" [novel, not movie] coming for me in the mail). It's tough to match.

DREAD PIRATE ROBERTS 4EVA

P.S.
    God: it honestly sounds like he's not even worth it. Unless she's drugging him with scopolomine, she seems to be a pretty bad reflection of him.