In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• Aww! That isn't that far away!
    How will you get it? Will you have to go pick it up, or will they bring it right to your house?
  • I'll have to go get it. but I'm trading in my car so that works.

The 13 days is when i get rid of the boy that's making me bang my head against the wall, but I should have the car shortly after that. It might even be ready when I get home that Tuesday. That'd be sweet.
  • Oh, gotcha.

Have fun with your new car!!
  • yay new car for wolfie!!
    thats too cool! cool.gif

and omg theresa!!!!!!!!
    *HUGS*
    shit man i've had the exact same experience, but this guy was in my grade.
    my advice to you is to try to stay grounded, and don't make him out to be some god. remember all of his bad qualities - don't let yourself get blinded by everything you like about him.
    i know its really hard, so if your friends know about your situation, have them remind you of his poor qualities.
    good luck dear!
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Aug 22 2007, 02:18 AM)
    just all round bitter, i think its the smell of defeat, no, thats not defeat its just my work boots... so... de-FEET

this is pun-tastic sir
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 22 2007, 10:02 PM)
    Ooohhh the drunk text message... it's just as bad as the drunk dial.
    it happens though and, from the sound of it, it doesn't seem like he minds talking to you and that a little drunken texting isn't going to ruin your current standing with him.
    Yeah, it's embarassing, but luckily most guys seem to find it endearing rather than embarassing (unless you were like "LOL PEENISES" but I doubt you said anything to that effect)

you seriously always make me laugh.

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 23 2007, 09:39 AM)
    (My hometown has a bit of a drinking problem, but it's suburban upper-middleclass so no one talks about it. Whooo.)

i won't lie... mine too. and i'm still sort of IN my hometown (i live in the town right next to where i currently am)... it's hoity-toity, and everyone i know started drinking at an early age, and even more so now... and its seeming that they are losing interest in the booze and moving onto hardcore drugs. no lie.

QUOTE (meliswilis @ Jul 24 2007, 04:52 PM)
    some silly intern looked fantastic today. rolleyes.gif
    *cough cough*

i love interns/temps wink.gif makes me think of ryan from the office. smile.gif

i still have much catching up to do with everyone's boy issues... for those of you who are happy and in love (tonetoile) i envy you. everyone else? i'm right along with you... hating boys/men

excluding joe and andy.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 22 2007, 12:50 AM)
    yay new car for wolfie!!
    thats too cool! cool.gif

and omg theresa!!!!!!!!
    *HUGS*
    shit man i've had the exact same experience, but this guy was in my grade.
    my advice to you is to try to stay grounded, and don't make him out to be some god. remember all of his bad qualities - don't let yourself get blinded by everything you like about him.
    i know its really hard, so if your friends know about your situation, have them remind you of his poor qualities.
    good luck dear!

thats exactly what im trying to do.

i hope it works.

man i have a massive headache.
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Aug 22 2007, 08:56 PM)
    I'M SOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, I FEEL LIKE I COULD VOMIT.
    wub.gif

this needs to be in here, too!
  • someone just gave me their numberrr.....someone..that i've been talking about for a few days..

!!
  • ooooo, congratulations!
  • thanks! he told me i could text him...and of course i don't have texting.

ugh, but still.

oooh, and then i gave him mine when i messaged back telling him i couldn't text..
  • That's so awesome. biggrin.gif
  • i knoww! he said he liked talking to me.
  • Aww that's cute. happy.gif Well what are you doing here?! Go talk to him! tongue.gif
  • Aww that's cute. happy.gif Well what are you doing here?! Go talk to him! tongue.gif
  • i am! but he hasn't messaged back..

he's probably like, "oh shit! she can't text, texting is my favorite.."
  • hahah no! he wouldn't do that

aww, that's so cool!
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Aug 22 2007, 10:09 PM)
    i am! but he hasn't messaged back..
    he's probably like, "oh shit! she can't text, texting is my favorite.."

haha no he probably hasnt texted back bc you told him you dont have texting and he doesnt want to cost you money
  • nooo, we're on myspace.

:]