In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• Issac Hayes is dead..
  • what what what??!?!
    he's the Shaft guy, right??!
  • What's REALLY strange is that I just saw a headline that said he was actually working on a movie with Bernie Mac (who also just died).
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 11 2008, 09:16 AM)
    Issac Hayes is dead..

its a shame he was less then stellar in his later years, still i will miss his silky/chocolate/hot gravy voice
  • Yeah, their movie is supposed to come out later this year. Samuel L. Jackson plays the third character...he better get himself to a safehouse.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 8 2008, 07:38 PM)
    Rebekker- you pplay the trumpet? eeee, I love the trumpet! I've always wished I played it instead of the clarinet. I mean, the trumpet always sounded like a Greek god to me, so beautifully powerful. I LOVE Charlie Parker! But yes, sigh, rough on the teeth.

haha, yup. I'm probably a little biased as it's my instrument but I really like the sound of the trumpet too. I also like trombones. Yay Bonerama! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (MyFavoritePerson @ Aug 6 2008, 10:24 PM)
    A 100 yr old lady who I didn't know told me today at the mall that shirt would look nice on me becuase I'm pregnant. I am not pregnant. No more empire waists. Trips to the gym needed. Total Bridget Jones moment. Go die old lady.

omfg... i just saw this...
    bitch. i hate when people jump to conclusions. and. rude. times a mil.
  • Thanks Katie. Seriously, where is the tactfulness these days?
  • MFP, if it makes you feel any better, when I was in England this woman helped me with my suitcase because I "shouldn't be doing such heavy lifting in (my) condition." I wasn't even wearing an empire waist, but smiled and told her I wasn't pregnant, just fat, and thanked her for the help with the suitcase. smile.gif
  • That's so annoying. At least you had a wedding ring, right? Haha, I didn't.
  • I just called this stupid office that cut my money several weeks ago, wanting to ask if they have sent this form where it is all explained to my right address yet (yeah..., they sent it to my old address, even though I TOLD them where I lived MONTHS ago... and it's so annoying, cause I need this form to make an official complaint) and after ages of not answering the phone I was listening to nice elevator music, then the music stopped and I heard people in the office coughing, but nobody answering my "hello?"s, then the music again, then I hear typing and then back to the music, finally the machine telling me that the person is probably not sitting in the office right now and that I should call later... oh yeah? OH YEAH??? Stupid office!!!!!!!!! Gah, I hate them,....
  • - im ill, in summer, what the fuck?

- shiney toy guns new singer

- no more carah in shiney toy guns..
  • My (real life) friends are shit and Newton Faulkner is SUPPORTING a girl I went to college with on her fall tour. HE is SUPPORTING her.

So yeah. Happy Birthday to me.
  • - Having lots of work and then two vigorous dance camps right before school started
    - Being SO physically tired from the previously mentioned and then having to walk to my classes in such a condition
    - Not being able to be on the boards till now. Hope you all are well.
  • - it smells of shit in my village, and it has done the past 2 days, i hate the smell of shit

its shitty

- tracters who think its a good idea to spread FUCKING SHIT on their land, fuck you

- girls who completely ignore you then delete you from facebook for trying to have convo with them

- the fucking smell of shit
  • - Venues who raise the age restriction of a show after you've assured your younger sister that she can go, which means that you got her hopes up only to bring them crashing down again. ARGH. I feel really bad for her. But I spoke to the band on myspace (Air Traffic, Rach!) and they were very apologetic about it.

- King's, my Cambridge college, hasn't sent my freshers information yet!! How am I supposed to start preparing for it??

- Super-flirty guys who tell you they're interested, only for you to discover that they've got a girlfriend they never thought to mention. This has happened to me twice in less than a year, now.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 28 2008, 08:27 AM)
    - Venues who raise the age restriction of a show after you've assured your younger sister that she can go, which means that you got her hopes up only to bring them crashing down again. ARGH. I feel really bad for her. But I spoke to the band on myspace (Air Traffic, Rach!) and they were very apologetic about it.

- King's, my Cambridge college, hasn't sent my freshers information yet!! How am I supposed to start preparing for it??

- Super-flirty guys who tell you they're interested, only for you to discover that they've got a girlfriend they never thought to mention. This has happened to me twice in less than a year, now.

- Air Traffic?! That is AWESOME. I'm sorry for Jude though. sad.gif

- When do you go to school?

- Douchebags.
  • I'm right there with you Alice, on the last point mad.gif grrrrrr
    and of course this guy is always after ME and he's GOT a girlfriend, but just pretends like he doesn't when he's out. he's a real catch... not.

-Peter and Mark leave a week from Sunday sad.gif
    -Next Wednesday is the last Harper's night w/ those boys.. .and then Meridian will be on hiatus until P & M get back... this is depressing.
  • Yep, Jim always responds to my messages smile.gif AND in my last message to him I didn't end with any x's but he still sent me some back. Mwahah! But yeah, Jude's frustrated (she says thanks for your concern!) especially as The Killers show was a bit of a disappointment for her so she wants another show to make her feel better.

I start sometime in early October but I don't know the exact date because we have freshers week first and I don't know when that starts because I haven't been sent the info!! :'(

Argh Katie, I feel for you. Guys tend to be complete pricks. I'm just hoping that at there're gonna be some more intelligent, NICER guys at Cambridge! *hugs* I'm sorry about Peter leaving, but I'll bet he'll be missing you the whole time!
  • Wifey, I'm pretty sure they'll get nicer and more mature... unfortunately, not ALL of them do sad.gif