In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 31 2008, 12:09 AM)
    Often just smiling and saying hello is enough to show that you are a friendly person.

i have to agree here... i'm rediculously shy myself, i can never bring myself to just start a conversation with a random person... usually the only time strange people start (or at least try) conversations with me are at ok go and dot dot dot shows, and i've come to the conclusion that this is because i smile like a fool at both these bands shows, thus look more friendly and approachable...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 1 2008, 04:33 PM)
    the whole "chuck noris is so hard he is X"

thing?

dont worry about it

that joke died out about 30 internet yesrs ago

If by what you said you meant stuff like,

"Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he does earth-downs" or "Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter" or anything that has anything to do with him being able to slam revolving doors...

I still don't get it. Why Chuck Norris? Is it supposed to be ironic?
  • its a shitty internet joke

that was funny for half a day on 4chan, then the rest of the internet got hold of it and raped it into the ground

its cause hes an iconic action hero or whatever...
  • Oh well that's stupid.

They should totally replace Chuck Norris with Andy. Then even I would get it. wink.gif
  • well i AM rather amazing...

• It got hyped up when Conan started to show clips of Walker Texas Ranger, on top of the 4chan thing. Not really a complicated backstory - the same jokes were made before about Mr. T and Vin Diesel.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 1 2008, 07:03 PM)
    well i AM rather amazing...

True, so true.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 1 2008, 07:13 PM)
    It got hyped up when Conan started to show clips of Walker Texas Ranger, on top of the 4chan thing. Not really a complicated backstory - the same jokes were made before about Mr. T and Vin Diesel.

Ah, I see, but the jokes about Andy will NEVER get old.

Now if only I could think of some.
  • andy is so... panda like he eats bamboo and doesnt camouflage well?
  • Hm, we should start a thread on this.

When Andy trips, he doesn't fall - the Earth spins around to catch him.

I didn't make that up. I saw something like it somewhere.
  • Dear Hotwire,

Do not lure me in with a subject line that says "$226 Fare Sale to London" only to break my heart minutes later with the full round trip price (incl. taxes and fees and other such foolishness) of $670!!!!! I am a sensitive soul and should not be toyed with in such a cruel manner.

No Love,
    Me

Dear Virgin Atlantic,

$670 round trip to London is not a Sale fare. Stop kidding yourselves.

No Love,
    Me
  • -Rachel not coming to England. sad.gif
    -Hangovers. Oye.
  • Oooh, sorry love. I'm still coming in Spring. Better prices will come. And careful with the Drink, alright?
  • My cousin's friend just got back from Europe and said that it would be a good idea for me to go and work as a waitress or barmaid in England because they pay for you to stay there and the money saved would be worth twice as much in Canada.

Is he telling lies? sad.gif Would someone really pay to accomodate me over there?
  • over here, pubs and such, will let you live there, if its a B&B or have hotel rooms

so thats taken outta your wages

so you have somewhere to work and live all rolled up into one
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Sep 3 2008, 09:58 AM)
    My cousin's friend just got back from Europe and said that it would be a good idea for me to go and work as a waitress or barmaid in England because they pay for you to stay there and the money saved would be worth twice as much in Canada.

...All I need is a worker's visa....
  • i have an awful stomach ache.
  • i am an idiot

i tihnk ive really damnaged my thumb at work when a bloody bottle of milk twisted it in a stupid way

now i can barely move it and it really hurts...

fucking idiot...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 4 2008, 06:47 PM)
    i am an idiot

i tihnk ive really damnaged my thumb at work when a bloody bottle of milk twisted it in a stupid way

now i can barely move it and it really hurts...

fucking idiot...

oh my goodness. haha, For a brief second, I forgot you were from England and for a moment took "bloody" literally and was wondering why it was bloody....stupid.

But sorry about your thumb sad.gif
  • i forget that bloody isnt used anywhere but my head and england...

milk made a powerfull enemy today..
  • I want chocolate, but since my roomate is getting married in a week and I have to look good, chocolate is off limits. I can't afford a pimple attack.