In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• ^ Aw, poo, what's the matter, SuperArtist? sad.gif
  • mh, ... nobody is here, I mean, for weeks I feel really alone is this big city cause all my friends are somewhere ... then, I'm moving in two weeks and I have to do everything alone, packing boxes, dealing with my bed (which is huge and somehow I need to make it smaller to fit in the car) and finding people that might help me (no success, I have to call some people I don't know and pay them) and my work, where I spend 6 hours everyday alone in a small office, listening to the voices of the office next door where they have music and ...conversation, then a great breaking up scene last night (which is the highlight of my week) ... oh and I fell down on Thursday cause the phone rang and now I have huge bruises and a small cut sad.gif

oh, and right now my printer doesn't work.

oh, and I think I might get a cold.

But I'm still SuperArtist, in the making of some shirts for Andy, so that's good.
  • flaming-o's stink
  • *hugs* mayo!

I know how you feel. Most of my friends have moved away after we graduated. Sometimes I miss doing all the things we used to do. Other times, I really enjoy being alone and doing what I want to do. Bah, it's annoying. You rock though.
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Sep 21 2008, 12:30 PM)
    mh, ... nobody is here, I mean, for weeks I feel really alone is this big city cause all my friends are somewhere ... then, I'm moving in two weeks and I have to do everything alone, packing boxes, dealing with my bed (which is huge and somehow I need to make it smaller to fit in the car) and finding people that might help me (no success, I have to call some people I don't know and pay them) and my work, where I spend 6 hours everyday alone in a small office, listening to the voices of the office next door where they have music and ...conversation, then a great breaking up scene last night (which is the highlight of my week) ... oh and I fell down on Thursday cause the phone rang and now I have huge bruises and a small cut sad.gif

oh, and right now my printer doesn't work.

oh, and I think I might get a cold.

But I'm still SuperArtist, in the making of some shirts for Andy, so that's good.

Aw! *hugs*

Here, lemme bust you one of my phat rhymez.

Tha SuperArtist, she bad, she bold,
    No, Mayo don't do what tha heck she's told
    Don't need no friends cuz she's a thousand person party
    Especially when she gets all cool and arty.

BAM!

• QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 22 2008, 07:00 PM)
    Aw! *hugs*

Here, lemme bust you one of my phat rhymez.

Tha SuperArtist, she bad, she bold,
    No, Mayo don't do what tha heck she's told
    Don't need no friends cuz she's a thousand person party
    Especially when she gets all cool and arty.

BAM!

Courtney, I just have to say- that is awesome! You have skillz! I couldn't come up with that in a million years and I can't think of anybody I know who could either.
    Mayo, ~hugs~
  • Thanks, it really means a lot! :]

(I hope Mayo likes it too!)
  • I think I'm getting sick. My stomachs been weird all day, and now my neck aches and my eyes/brain feel feverish.
    =(
    hopefully I'll sleep it off (if I ever get to sleep tonight, stupid paper), but being sick is incredibly sucky.
  • Courtney that is awesome, thank you so so so so much!!!! It'll be the first thing I get framed for my new flat when I'm moving in next week, promise!!! (and I'll put some Paolo pictures right next to it, tongue.gif)
    Thank you, also Tabetha and Andy and Tempe wub.gif you're the greatest people EVER!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif

• My Tummy Hurts. sad.gif
  • Argh! My friend can be so manipulative sometimes. She invited me to a show of a band I don't even like, but I said that I'd go with her so that she wouldn't have to go alone, as long as I was free that day - I couldn't remember. Then I later realised that I had promised to go visit a friend at uni that weekend. I considered changing those plans to a different day but it wouldn't work because the only other day I could do would eat into time I had promised to spend with the first friend, to support her at her doctors appointment.

So I said I was sorry but that I couldn't come to the show after all. And now she's seriously pissed off at me, complaining that I'm blowing off plans with her for something better! She's making me out to sound completely selfish, when I was prepared to sit through a band I can't stand for her, and the only reason I can't change my plans is because I'm looking after her another day!!

Oy. So unfair.

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 23 2008, 12:33 PM)
    My Tummy Hurts. sad.gif

Ditto.

Well, not so much hurt as having butterflies.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Sep 23 2008, 04:09 PM)
    Ditto.

Well, not so much hurt as having butterflies.

Well, I don't have butterflies, I just had too much fried food at lunch, methinks. I'm still totally psyched for tomorrow though. It's like, 25 hours before I've got you in my car. Think on THAT one. biggrin.gif

Alice, map it out for her the way you did for us. Tell her in an email maybe?
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Sep 23 2008, 02:17 AM)
    Courtney that is awesome, thank you so so so so much!!!! It'll be the first thing I get framed for my new flat when I'm moving in next week, promise!!! (and I'll put some Paolo pictures right next to it, tongue.gif )
    Thank you, also Tabetha and Andy and Tempe wub.gif you're the greatest people EVER!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif

Thanks! That'd be such an honor!
    I hope everything turns out well. smile.gif
  • - Ticket touts clogging up the internet and phone lines.
    - Not being able to get through.
    - Getting through at last and starting to book the tickets - only to lose them because the site took too long to load (thus raising my hopes before crashing back down again)
    - No Killers tickets sad.gif
    - Ticket touts selling tickets on for up to £1000.
    - My sister's devastation.
    - Websites lying to me and making me pay more for Kings Of Leon tickets than originally advertised.

Bollocks.
  • I was trying to flirt with the guy I liked today but I got ----blocked three times by the same girl who also likes him but he doesn't like her. That was so middle school.

And mayo, I think you're awesome and you deserve only the best! Seriously.
  • - nosy former classmates! Why do I have more fun talking to boardies and people I've never met on facebook rather than people I actually know?
  • my tuition is due tuesday... i have no money.