In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• QUOTE (Rebekker @ Oct 4 2008, 06:58 PM)
    yeah, I think it can. It says on the Locksley official street team site on Myspace that you can pick it up at target, virgin megastore, walmart, barnes & noble, best buy, and iTunes. I guess the Walmart's near me are just too lame to carry it. I know that it's available on walmart.com but I wanted to check the walmart at home first, so I might not have had to wait so long to get it. But I'll probably just order it online today. I'll still get the CD and then I guess that way it will be a nice surprise when I get a notice in my mailbox saying I have a package biggrin.gif

edit: Nevermind, It just hit me a little bit ago that my sister just went out of town earlier and she was at the mall, so I called her to ask if she could go in a couple cd stores and see if they might have it. And then she just called me back and she got it!!!!! Yay!

I'm glad you got the CD, Bekker, but I think your #1 issue is that you're buying your music at WalMart. wink.gif Go to a Borders or a Best Buy, or try Amazon.com if you don't luck out with one of those. WalMart will never have any of the cool indie music you want.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 5 2008, 01:47 PM)
    I'm glad you got the CD, Bekker, but I think your #1 issue is that you're buying your music at WalMart. wink.gif Go to a Borders or a Best Buy, or try Amazon.com if you don't luck out with one of those. WalMart will never have any of the cool indie music you want.

haha, yeah, but the only store in my town is Walmart, so I figured I would at least check there before I went out of town. And yeah, they don't even have any OK Go. I've checked for that before just to see if they have it. It was pretty upsetting.

And I hope you get better soon, Tempe!
  • QUOTE (Rebekker @ Oct 5 2008, 02:52 PM)
    haha, yeah, but the only store in my town is Walmart, so I figured I would at least check there before I went out of town. And yeah, they don't even have any OK Go. I've checked for that before just to see if they have it. It was pretty upsetting.

And I hope you get better soon, Tempe!

I would agree with Rachel though, Amazon is where it's at. Hard to find stuff and much cheaper prices.

And same to you Tempe!
  • EXAMS, EXAMS, EXAMS. Rawr.

-----

Hope you feel better, Tempe!
  • People at my school are taking Student Government too seriously. Get, get, get, get, get over it!
  • 9 chapter midterm tomorrow morning...
    and an amazing weekend ahead of me is not allowing me to think about human sexuality AT. ALL.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 8 2008, 08:27 PM)
    9 chapter midterm tomorrow morning...
    and an amazing weekend ahead of me is not allowing me to think about human sexuality AT. ALL.

Think of it this way:
    Nine chapters about sex!
  • complaint

- i haven't gotten to get on here in a long time

- test in apush tomorrow

- im so confused!!!!! and tired all the time.
  • awww, missed ya!
  • PANDYYYYYYYYY
    missed ya too

*sigh*
    life just isn't the same without ok go boardies
  • I HATE kids!!! mad.gif
  • - Hangovers
    - Embarrassment of night before drunkeness
    - Guys with girlfriends who try it on
    - Guys you actually quite like who're all over you one minute and then standoffish the next
    - Not having enough time to be on here much sad.gif
  • I met a really cute jewish guy today, just religious enough, sweet, nice head of hair, looks hot in a suit. But he's too young for me! sad.gif
    I think he's 18...On the plus side, he approached me first, so at least I can pass for a younger age.
  • He sounds so perfect though! Are you sure he's 18? Maybe he's just younger than he looks.
  • He's legal, and there's nothing wrong with cougaring it up.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 9 2008, 12:40 AM)
    Think of it this way:
    Nine chapters about sex!

LoL that was the fun part. My friends and I had a good time rifling through my text book... and I ended up doing okay, not as good as I wanted, but okay.

Ummm, I'm sick again? Wtf... I did get better long enough to enjoy this weekend, but I think the weekend is to blame for me being sick...
  • ha ha, you guys are great. I'll see him again tonight. Then I'll know more about him.

Something else makes me nervous now. I've got an interview in November in Chicago at the University of Illinois. I'm applying to go to school to specialize in pediatrics. I'm scared shit. I do really good on interviews, but it's always a hassle and the last time I interviewed (somewhere else), it went great but nothing came of it.
  • Yeah, but it's so much better to interview and at least give it a shot, rather than doing nothing in an attempt to avoid potential rejection, yeah? Just think of yourself as strong enough to be able to put yourself out there in the first place.

I am full of insight and wisdom!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 13 2008, 06:03 PM)
    I've got an interview in November in Chicago at the University of Illinois. I'm applying to go to school to specialize in pediatrics. I'm scared shit. I do really good on interviews, but it's always a hassle and the last time I interviewed (somewhere else), it went great but nothing came of it.

you'll be in chicago?!? we should go see dot dot dot while you're in town... that'll make you less nervous... tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 13 2008, 06:03 PM)
    ha ha, you guys are great. I'll see him again tonight. Then I'll know more about him.

Something else makes me nervous now. I've got an interview in November in Chicago at the University of Illinois. I'm applying to go to school to specialize in pediatrics. I'm scared shit. I do really good on interviews, but it's always a hassle and the last time I interviewed (somewhere else), it went great but nothing came of it.

UIC is where I went! From what I hear, they have an excellent program and churn out some pretty decent-ly awesome peds dentists.

Like Darbie said, go and see Dot Dot Dot and you'll be more than relaxed.

Oh, I'd totally love to meet up with you when you make it here!