dessert?
    joke?
    thing to wear on your feet?
    car?
  • ALICE! LETS GET THIS STARTED!

What do you think of the MAFA/ MAFJA? wub.gif

How was prom?!

whats your best memory?

Do you believe in past lives? Even if you don't who/what do you think you were?

Do you think I could ever be as cool as you are? even without the red hair? or should I just dye my hair red and call it a night?
  • q: can you convince mel to dye her hair purple instead of red? that would be a laugh riot

q: how did you get so brilliant? is there a potion i can take?

q: Do you think its mean when my sisters call me "Eggy"?
  • oy vay gavna?
  • Is the source of your magical powers and awesome kumf in the lustrous red hair???
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 17 2007, 12:42 AM)
    ooo!
    1) How did you get to be so cool?

2) What's your fav:
    dessert?
    joke?
    thing to wear on your feet?
    car?

1) Hahaha! I have cool parents. They're seriously wonderful. They called me Electra, after all. I reckon that's the reason smile.gif

2) dessert - dessert - probs cheesecake. It's gorgeous!
    joke - I always liked "I went to the fancy dress party as a tortoise"
    "Who was the naked woman on your back?"
    "That was Michelle." (Me-shell - geddit? laugh.gif Hahahaha!)
    feet - my red dolly shoes. They're simple, and RED. What more could you want?
    car - never been that fussed, to be honest, as long at it gets me from A to B. And doesn't totally fuck up the environment. I like smartcars image

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 17 2007, 12:45 AM)
    ALICE! LETS GET THIS STARTED!

What do you think of the MAFA/ MAFJA? wub.gif

How was prom?!

whats your best memory?

Do you believe in past lives? Even if you don't who/what do you think you were?

Do you think I could ever be as cool as you are? even without the red hair? or should I just dye my hair red and call it a night?

MAFA is AWESOME. I mean, too awesome for words. MAFJA is even better, when Joe doesn't hate me... hahaha! How do you feel about being first each time, Mel? smile.gif

The ball today was fantastic, if that's what you mean! I'm a little confused over a guy in the year above now (we were getting real close, and then my taxi arrived and I had to leave. Fuck.) but it was so much fun! My actual Prom last year was pretty good - my date was the only one to buy a corsage smile.gif Hehehe!

Best memory - probably Disneyland in LA at the age of 4. Life was pretty wonderful then. OR just before that, my family and some friends stayed in a house made entirely of glass somewhere in California. I remember playing hide and seek with a friend - but in a house of glass, hiding becomes rather difficult. I just remember it being brilliant smile.gif

I don't believe in past lives - but if I did have one, I think I was a Queen at some point; it's the only thing to explain my arrogance. Hahahaha! I'd have liked to have been a spider once though, because they terrify me now. And I like to scare myself.

Mel, you are already as cool as I am, if not cooler! Dying your hair red would be amazing, but I still think you're wonderful without it!

QUOTE (Felster @ Aug 17 2007, 12:48 AM)
    q: can you convince mel to dye her hair purple instead of red? that would be a laugh riot

q: how did you get so brilliant? is there a potion i can take?

q: Do you think its mean when my sisters call me "Eggy"?

a: I hope so - once I tried to dye my hair black and my friend bought blue dye by mistake. The result was a blue scalp, purple hair, and the name 'Papa Smurf'. Reason enough for anyone to dye their hair purple, I think wink.gif

a: I don't know about a potion, but I've loved japanese food, sashimi (raw fish) in particular, from a young age. Try that, perhaps? Otherwise, it's just my parents - they're relaxed hippy types who are rather awesome themselves smile.gif

a: I don't think it's mean - it's affectionate. The egg is the basis of all life, right? So by 'Eggy', all they mean is that without you, they wouldn't be able to exist smile.gif Can't blame them, really!

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 17 2007, 01:01 AM)
    oy vay gavna?

No! I am posh, goddammit!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Aug 17 2007, 01:09 AM)
    Is the source of your magical powers and awesome kumf in the lustrous red hair???

Partly - yes smile.gif
    The rest is hereditary, and some just seeps out through brilliant people over the internet. Apple Macs are very receptive to these things, you see.
  • What's your fav dance mov?
    What's kind of comforter do you put on your bed?
    What's your fav color?
    When did you first know you wanted to be a doctor?
    What 5 things would you want with you if you were stranded on an island?
  • Do you like pie?

Do you eat beans?

What's cooler a dentist or a sexy redheaded surgeon?

What should I be when I grow up?

Are you the one who puts the fortunes into fortune cookies and if so, how can I get a gig like that?

Do you know the way to San Jose?
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 17 2007, 02:20 AM)
    What's your fav dance mov?
    What's kind of comforter do you put on your bed?
    What's your fav color?
    When did you first know you wanted to be a doctor?
    What 5 things would you want with you if you were stranded on an island?

Ooo Sally, you're good at this!

- As for dance moves, I know it's a little obvious but I love Damian's stumble at "Starts out easy, something simple, something sleazy" on HIGA. And I always practice that at home on our treadmill. So It has to be the Jamiroquai. (sp?)

- Comforter? I'm not entirely sure what that is, to be honest... blink.gif My duvet keeps me comfortable enough. I love to hug my duvet smile.gif

- Red and black. I like deep, passionate colors.

- When i got diabetes, when I was 12 years old. The nurses taught me how to test my own blood in the lab, so I got to go in and work out my own results, and since then I've been sorta fixed on medical school.

- Ooo that's tough! I'd like a fully charged laptop, so that I didn't lose touch with you guys, obviously, and I still had all my OK Go tracks. And some way of recharging it. Then I suppose a pen knife or swiss army knife would be real useful. Other than that (I've got two left, right?) I'd like the Game Of Life because it's awesome and could teach the coconuts to play with me, and a book that I could read until i got bored of it at which point I could use it to make stuff. Mwahaha biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 17 2007, 02:25 AM)
    Do you like pie?

Do you eat beans?

What's cooler a dentist or a sexy redheaded surgeon?

What should I be when I grow up?

Are you the one who puts the fortunes into fortune cookies and if so, how can I get a gig like that?

Do you know the way to San Jose?

I like some pie. No meat pies though; Linda McCartney pies are BUFF!

I dooo. I love beans. All kinda of beans. Green and broad and baked etc. And I call my little sister "Bean" too; I'd eat her if I could.

Dentist. Defo. I only WISH I could be a dentist -I'm going for sexy redheaded surgeon as my back up choice.

You should be a dentist who uses their spare time to go on treasure hunts. Worthwhile, and, in the case of the treasure hunts, rewarding. Plus you get the bonus of being a little pirate-like. With excellent teeth.

I don't - but I think that some research into cookies in general, as well as investing in a crystal ball, would definitely help. And I'd buy one of those kiddies' ovens. The little ones. Always wanted one of those...

I'm kind pants at US geogers, so no, I probably don't. I think it might have been near San Francisco tho - I remember seeing signs to it when I lived there. Hmph. I feel inadequate. I can't even remember the tune to the song now sad.gif
  • What color are you're bedroom walls?
    Do you ever wish you had an afro?
    Can you play any instrument?
    What would you do if a team of boardies came to your house and carried you away?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 17 2007, 02:50 AM)
    What color are you're bedroom walls?
    Do you ever wish you had an afro?
    Can you play any instrument?
    What would you do if a team of boardies came to your house and carried you away?

They're dark pink, with purple picture rails. And White above the picture rails. I wanted to wallpaper it all OK Go style but that would involve tidying my room first, apparently... eeekkk.

Yes. Often. sad.gif Damn this straight hair of mine!

I can play the recorder (pretty spectacularly, if I do say so myself!), and my Dad's taught me some guitar chords. That's about it though, I'm afraid...

If a team of boardies turned up at my house, I would invite them all in for tea and cakes and be all happy. If they carried me away, I'd be ecstatic. Onward, boardie babies! smile.gif
  • who are your 20 fave boardies and why!

take your time =p
  • What are picture rails?
    If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 17 2007, 03:11 AM)
    who are your 20 fave boardies and why!

take your time =p

That question is evil.
    I need time to think. :S

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 17 2007, 03:21 AM)
    What are picture rails?
    If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Picture rails are wooden rails that go around the room, the idea being that you can hang pictures from them:

I was about to say martini lemonade, which has been my drink of choice tonight, But otherwise it'd have to be Innocent Smoothie. Mango and Passion Fruit. Fucking wonderful.
  • Ohh, I call those molding. And I've never seens them with hangers. Hmm.

If oyu could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    What was the last thing you painted?
  • hmmm ya Electra!

Why are you so awesome?
    How's your kumf doing?
    Do you like Paolo yet?
    Do you like soccer, or I guess futbol? If so, what's your favorite team?
    In England, is the drinking thing different, like do the people care as much as they do in the US? Like do your parents care? (ya i know, random question, i was just wondering haha)
  • Have you ever had a song stuck in your head that no one else would possibly know since it was written and performed by your mom's friend? (Or in other words, a song that no one would know because it's an obscure thing?)

Would you like to hear the song that is stuck in my head so that you too can be tormented?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 17 2007, 03:39 AM)
    Ohh, I call those modling. And I've never seens them with hangers. Hmm.

If oyu could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    What was the last thing you painted?

Oooo right. Yeah, no one ever uses them, as far as I know...

Oh dear. That'd be tough. Maybe Get Over It - whether I'm happy or pissed off or depressed, I always go back to that song. OR Beach Blonde by Probably Vampires - it makes me so happy.

The last thing I painted was my Hitler-Gandhi piece in school - it's Hitler, with a collage of black and white holocaust pictures as a coat, and Gandhi is kissing Hitler's forehead. The theme was 'opposites' so I chose good and evil. I'm quite proud of it smile.gif

QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 17 2007, 05:31 AM)
    hmmm ya Electra!

Why are you so awesome?
    How's your kumf doing?
    Do you like Paolo yet?
    Do you like soccer, or I guess futbol? If so, what's your favorite team?
    In England, is the drinking thing different, like do the people care as much as they do in the US? Like do your parents care? (ya i know, random question, i was just wondering haha)

-Haha - I don't think I am so awesome - you guys just buoy me up and make me so.
    -My kumf's doing fine, thanks. Well nourished and everything.
    -No! I like New Shoes and that is all. He annoys me, I'm sorry. tongue.gif
    -I'm not a huge football fan, to be honest; I did go to see Arsenal vs Manchester United once (two of the biggest teams in Britain) which was so much fun, but I generally just support the underdog rather than a specific team.
    -I think that in general, we're slightly more relaxed about alcohol over here, which is why we've got a lower age restriction (although that might be changing... crap!). But I don't think there's a huge difference. My parents are fine with me drinking, though, as long as I don't get out of control - but they're unusually cool. smile.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 17 2007, 06:58 AM)
    Have you ever had a song stuck in your head that no one else would possibly know since it was written and performed by your mom's friend? (Or in other words, a song that no one would know because it's an obscure thing?)

Would you like to hear the song that is stuck in my head so that you too can be tormented?

-Yes, I have - my dad's songs. And recently I've had one of Rachel's songs in my head constantly, and none of my friends can sing to it with me. *sigh*

-Oooo yes! Why, don't you like the song?
  • Alie, Love:

How did you get so far into my brain that you say everything I'm going to say before I say it?

Do you have any pets? Do you want (more) pets so that you can name them after OK Go related things?

Which is your favorite chocolate? I mean specific bar, like, Dairy Milk Bubbly, or KitKat.

What do you miss most about living in the US?

Do you think you'd ever want to move back to the States?

What's your dream vacation?