In this Discussion

Interview Questions For Electra

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 17 2007, 03:40 PM)
    Alie, Love:

How did you get so far into my brain that you say everything I'm going to say before I say it?

Do you have any pets? Do you want (more) pets so that you can name them after OK Go related things?

Which is your favorite chocolate? I mean specific bar, like, Dairy Milk Bubbly, or KitKat.

What do you miss most about living in the US?

Do you think you'd ever want to move back to the States?

What's your dream vacation?

Rachel, darling: smile.gif

I honestly haven't a clue. Perhaps we're just that similar?

My little sister has a hamster called Rusty, but that's it. And I used to have a rabbit called Milkshake, but she was a little psycho and escaped having bitten through the bars... I would LOVE to get more pets to name after OK Go things (the only reason I'd really want them is to name them after OK Go things, to be honest.) There's a cat that comes to our back yard sometimes that we call Paisley, too, but he's not ours.

My favorite chocolate bar is completely kiddified and childish, but I don't care - Milkybars. As in the MilkyBar Kid. [imghttp://www.textwizard.com/images/milkybar.jpg[/img]. YUM smile.gif

I miss being able to look down the street and seeing all the hills in San Francisco, and the way they're all laid out in a grid so you can see really far down the street (not like England, where everything twists and turns in a stupid fashion). And I miss being able to chat to strangers in a line for something, without being looked at like you're nuts. smile.gif

Hmm.. I have a couple of options. I'd love to visit Egypt, or the Taj Mahal, or the Great Barrier Reef - the wonders of the world type things. But I'd also love a road trip of the States, preferably following an OK Go tour in which I get to meet boardies! But then again, my favorite place in the world is Disneyland - so a world tour of every single Disneyland would be FABULOUS!
  • if you were a tree, what tree would you be?

are you aware of how danjourus smart cars are at going round corners at high speeds?
  • The Faraway Tree - the Enid Blyton one. I don't care if it isn't real. I loved those books when I was little smile.gif

I am not aware - but then, I don't actually have a car yet anyway. And I wouldn't go fast around corners.
  • well its not even a matter of going super fast, they have been known to roll over..

and thats a purty tree...

best thing about living in london?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 17 2007, 12:19 PM)
    And I miss being able to chat to strangers in a line for something, without being looked at like you're nuts. smile.gif

That really depends on where you are in the US. I happen to be from arguably the most unfriendly city in the country. The Muse crowd at that show I went to wasn't enthusiastic (it was the only concert I'd ever went to that wasn't OK Go or the symphony...I've been to the symphony too many times to count for some reason)
    Anyway, in talking to some ppl, I found out that Boston shows in general aren't very enthusiastic; it's a Bostonian characteristic.
    This didn't surprise me, as I already knew we're unfriendly. Visitors from other states always say that they can't wave or smile and just get glares from the natives. We're also renowned for standing relatively far apart when talking to people. We're kind of snobs. And chatting to strangers is generally thought to be annoying- or if on the subway, kind of scary.
    However, the people in other towns/cities/states are probly really sweet. But even if you could talk in line, I bet nobody would be as cool as the people in Britain smile.gif

Anyway, some questionies:

What's your fav kind of cheese?
    What was your fav toy as a kid?
    What's your fav smell?
    sound?
    time of day?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 17 2007, 06:54 PM)
    best thing about living in london?

Availability of shops and gigs. If a baand is going to play in England at all, chances are, they'll play in London. Which is always good smile.gif

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 17 2007, 07:44 PM)
    Anyway, some questionies:

What's your fav kind of cheese?
    What was your fav toy as a kid?
    What's your fav smell?
    sound?
    time of day?

Oooo that's interesting - I guess I only really know about the friendliness in San Francisco. Boston sounds like Britain tongue.gif

Cheese - I know it's kinda dull, but just mild cheddar is fine by me. I'm not a huge cheese lover.

Toy - Erm... When i was REALLY little, I had this toy red double decker bus that, for some reason, has tables and armchairs on the upper deck. And a fireplace and piano. Now I come to think of it, I'm not certain the furniture came with the bus, haha. But I loved that. And later on, my dad made a dollshouse that is AMAZING. It's got a stain glass window, and hollowed out drain pipes and everything. Seriously spectacular.

Smell - that sort of musty, underground, wet smell you get in the line for the Pirates Of The Caribbean ride at Disneyland. Gorgeous.

Time of Day - Dusk, I suppose. It's just kind of beautiful and relaxing.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 17 2007, 03:43 AM)
    -Yes, I have - my dad's songs. And recently I've had one of Rachel's songs in my head constantly, and none of my friends can sing to it with me. *sigh*

-Oooo yes! Why, don't you like the song?

The song is called "Bam Bam." Tis lame, but I think if this guy found a choreoagrapher to make up a little dance to the song, he could make it the next Macarena. Once you hear it twice, it never wants to leave your brain! What do you think of the song? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=197114283

Is all of your family artistic?

Can you play any musical instruments?

How can we achieve the silky thick hair that you have?
  • Oh geese Tempe. I am now tormented.

What was the last thing you took a picture of?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 17 2007, 02:59 PM)
    Smell - that sort of musty, underground, wet smell you get in the line for the Pirates Of The Caribbean ride at Disneyland. Gorgeous.

ahhh i know exactly what you mean! biggrin.gif

What is your favorite Disneyland ride?
    What is your favorite thing to do in Disneyland?

Would you rather visit New York or D.C.?
    Do you think you have an accent? Do you like it?
    Do you think American's have accents? And can you distinguish between like a southern accent and like some other accent haha?
  • On average, how many classes do you ace each year because the teacher has a crush on you? Do you tutor this after school, because people could really benefit...

If you could be on a game show, what would you choose?

If video killed the radio star, wouldn't that be the day the music died?
  • How many times can you say "Damian" out loud without messing up?
  • If you could spend the day with any person you wanted who would it be?

do you have a favourite cereal?

what colour should I paint my nails?
  • If you could do any kind of medical experiment, never mind the cost or ethical issues, what would it be?

Why am I sick Dr. Electra?

Where do you see yourself in twenty years time?

What is your dream movie role?

What are your Top 5 songs of all time?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 17 2007, 08:09 PM)
    The song is called "Bam Bam." Tis lame, but I think if this guy found a choreoagrapher to make up a little dance to the song, he could make it the next Macarena. Once you hear it twice, it never wants to leave your brain! What do you think of the song? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=197114283

Is all of your family artistic?

Can you play any musical instruments?

How can we achieve the silky thick hair that you have?

Hahahaha! It could definitely be a party favorite, but if "b-b-bam bam" doesn't stop playing in my head soon, I might cry!

Yep - my parents met at art college, my Dad has a band and my little sisters and I all love art.

I can play the recorder (hahaha - such a cool kid, me wink.gif) and a few guitar chords. That's as far as it goes. But my Dad's going to learn some OK Go songs and teach them to me on guitar.

I don't know about the thickness, but I love Sunsilk shampoo and Conditioner, if that helps? I get the stuff for redheads, which also smells of cinnamon smile.gif

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 17 2007, 10:42 PM)
    Oh geese Tempe. I am now tormented.
    What was the last thing you took a picture of?

The mini chocolate fountain that my mom bought me to congratulate me on my results!

QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 17 2007, 11:56 PM)
    ahhh i know exactly what you mean! biggrin.gif

What is your favorite Disneyland ride?
    What is your favorite thing to do in Disneyland?

Would you rather visit New York or D.C.?
    Do you think you have an accent? Do you like it?
    Do you think American's have accents? And can you distinguish between like a southern accent and like some other accent haha?

-Space Mountain is the greatest ride ever. It's better in Paris than in LA, though - in Paris it starts with a sudden thrust forwards and upwards, and it goes upside down a few times.
    -Rides are the greatest, obviously.. but I also have a bit of a soft spot for the electrical parade at night time wub.gif

-I'd love to visit both, but NYC first, I think. And I'll be there in Feb!
    -I don't really have a very distinctive accent - it's semi-posh London. A little like Keira Knightly's in Pirates of the Caribbean, you know? But less posh. And yeah, I'm pretty happy with it.
    -YES! Americans have very distinctive accents. I can tell the difference sometimes - southern is usually kind of obvious.

QUOTE (sprocket @ Aug 18 2007, 04:05 AM)
    On average, how many classes do you ace each year because the teacher has a crush on you? Do you tutor this after school, because people could really benefit...

If you could be on a game show, what would you choose?

If video killed the radio star, wouldn't that be the day the music died?

Hahahahaha!!! I tutor math, actually and my teacher doesn't have a crush exactly (married woman and all) she loves me because I help her out when she doesn't understand what she's teaching. LOL. My biology teacher is the hugest flirt and I have a crush on him, so I'd LOVE it if he liked me too, and my politics teacher stares at me occasionally. Creepily. But he's still pretty cool.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. I want the money. wink.gif

Not necessarily - video comes with music - without it, it'd be pretty dull most of the time, and video can be more engaging than the radio sometimes. Look at HIGA - video may have killed the radio star, but it got OK Go's music out there to the masses, didn't it? Music won't ever die.

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 18 2007, 04:25 AM)
    How many times can you say "Damian" out loud without messing up?

Not that many, actually... I just tried and I sort of go "Damian, Damian, Dmian, Dmn, Dmn, Mmmmmmm". And sigh contentedly.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 18 2007, 05:04 AM)
    If you could spend the day with any person you wanted who would it be?

do you have a favourite cereal?

what colour should I paint my nails?

I'm not gonna go for the obvious and say Damian here, so... Richard Dawkins. He's one of my heroes and one conversation with him would be incredible, so a whole day...? WOW.

Purple!

QUOTE (LolaBert @ Aug 18 2007, 05:19 AM)
    If you could do any kind of medical experiment, never mind the cost or ethical issues, what would it be?

Why am I sick Dr. Electra?

Where do you see yourself in twenty years time?

What is your dream movie role?

What are your Top 5 songs of all time?

I'd do more involving stem cell research. It could be the key to getting rid of so many problems, it's so worthwhile.

Aww I don't know, what's wrong, dear?! Hope you're ok.

In twenty years time.. I'll be a doctor, preferably one who's renowned for greatness! I'd like to have a partner, maybe kids - I haven't decided on that yet. I tend not to look too far ahead because I change my mind so often.

I've always wanted to play Alice in Wonderland. I went on the set of an Alice movie, and since then it's been a bit of a dream of mine. Otherwise, a pirate, love interest of Johnny Depp or witch would all be pretty fabulous.

Ahh that's so hard, because it constantly changes! Possibly:
    *I Am The Walrus - The Beatles
    *Get Over It - OK Go
    *Suffragette City - David Bowie
    *Living Room & Top Banana - Spiky Toys
    *Get lost - Patrick Wolf
  • that choclate fountain looks the awesome!

what have you put in it so far?

(that sounds kinkyer then hoped)
  • Hahaha!
    Yeah, it's brilliant.

So far - strawberries, and, when we ran out of them, my finger. rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 18 2007, 05:04 PM)
    Hahaha!
    Yeah, it's brilliant.

So far - strawberries, and, when we ran out of them, my finger. rolleyes.gif

mm tasty =p

will i ever over take you in points?

what are your fave film bassed on a book?

whats the best show youve extra'd on?
  • Hey I was going to ask that!

Do you plan on sticking any weird foods in, like pizza, or chips?

Will you accept a dare to stick some chips (or should I say crisps? biggrin.gif ) in?
  • What is your greatest accomplishment so far in life?

What is your favorite food?

Team Britney or Team K-Fed?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 18 2007, 05:10 PM)
    mm tasty =p
    will i ever over take you in points?

what are your fave film bassed on a book?

whats the best show youve extra'd on?

No, you'll never succeed biggrin.gif I'm 20 points ahead of you, darling!

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - it's my favorite film of all time anyway, and is, in my opinion, even better than the book.

Erm... well I don't think I ever actually watched the shows; they weren't kids shows or anything. The most fun to do was a program called Hello Girls, which was set in the 60's, so I got to wear cool clothes. And one of the actresses, who was also in Eastenders, chatted to me for a little while and was really sweet and looked after me while my dad was busy. But Harry Potter was the most famous thing I did. And the most interesting - seeing the Chamber of Secrets, Forest and Great Hall sets and everything.

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 18 2007, 05:11 PM)
    Hey I was going to ask that!

Do you plan on sticking any weird foods in, like pizza, or chips?

Will you accept a dare to stick some chips (or should I say crisps? biggrin.gif ) in?

I wasn't going to stick anything weird in, but I have accepted your dare and tried salted chips/crisps. Oddly more-ish tongue.gif

QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ Aug 18 2007, 08:42 PM)
    What is your greatest accomplishment so far in life?

What is your favorite food?

Team Britney or Team K-Fed?

Hmmmm... I think that the thing I'm most proud of, when it comes to accomplishments, is my voluntary work at the hospital. I work in childrens' diabetic clinics, and the doctor has given me my own consulting room where I go to talk to the patients without doctors being there, so that I can help with more of the practical side of living with diabetes. I also teach newly diagnosed diabetics how to look after themselves - I even taught a 9 year old girl how to inject herself with her insulin. I recently got an email from her mom telling me that she's now doing all her injections, without help, thanks to me smile.gif That's my greatest accomplishment, I think.

I LOVE Japanese food. Tuna Sashimi is my favorite food on the planet.

Team Britney, I'm afraid - but only because I was JUST at the perfect age when Hit Me Baby came out, and we all strutted around school with our school uniforms like hers because we thought it was cool. cool.gif Sentimental reasons. And I know nowt about K-Fed.