In this Discussion

Interview Questions For Electra

Comments

• QUOTE (m_I_a @ Sep 4 2007, 10:29 PM)
    what was your favourite memory of high school??

The geography field trip in 9th grade / year 10. It was a week of wading through rivers (and of course, I fell in), climbing up mountains, and then pushing my teacher down the hill so that he rolled through sheep crap, and playing games in the middle of the night on the mountain. The teachers had to find the students in the dark. So much fun biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Felster @ Sep 5 2007, 05:03 AM)
    Q: are you a practical joker?

Q: i know you're a vegi, are you also into peta?

Q: Would you rather : a mini plastic native american figruine, or a mini plastic scuba diver figurine?

Q: What is your favourite new band right now?

A:No, I'm not really a practical joker, to be honest. When I was little I was obsessed with trick packs of chewing gum that snapped shut on your fingers, fake blood etc. And I still hide behind corners to jump out at Marina every now and then, if only because her shocked face is even cuter than her normal face laugh.gif. But otherwise it's not really me.

A: I'm not formally involved in any animal charities or orgaanisations - I think my mom donates to the RSPCA (the leading British animal charity) though. And I'm very in favor of animal rights, but other than putting my friends off their sausages by telling them exactly what bodily parts go into their food (wink.gif) I'm not particularly active. Edit - I just remembered - for a while I volunteered at an animal sanctuary to help out with the local wildlife. that was all sorts of awesome. I got to feed baby blackbirds with baby food and a syringe, and look after sick hedgehogs!

A: image

A: Ooo new band? I actually can't think, to be honest. My faves are all at least a couple of years old now... I'll get back to you.
  • if you could bring back any animal from extinshon what would it be?

did i spell extinshon wrong?

...whys it such a stupidly hard word to spell?

does.....mary know?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 5 2007, 10:31 PM)
    if you could bring back any animal from extinshon what would it be?

did i spell extinshon wrong?

...whys it such a stupidly hard word to spell?

does.....mary know?

Saber-toothed-tiger, perhaps? That could be fun. biggrin.gif

Yeah babe smile.gif It's extinction.

It's designed to make those species who haven't yet succumbed to extinction to feel so stupid that they wish they had.

If she does, I hope Andy never finds out, so that he will forever ask that question.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 5 2007, 10:51 PM)
    Saber-toothed-tiger, perhaps? That could be fun. biggrin.gif

Yeah babe smile.gif It's extinction.

It's designed to make those species who haven't yet succumbed to extinction to feel so stupid that they wish they had.

If she does, I hope Andy never finds out, so that he will forever ask that question.

what joke is better

"what did the man with two left feet buy?

flip flips"

orrrr

"what do you call a fish with no eyes?

FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH"
  • I'm sorry, sweetie...
    They're both pretty poor.

But the second is slightly less awful.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 6 2007, 09:21 PM)
    I'm sorry, sweetie...
    They're both pretty poor.

But the second is slightly less awful.

i make them awesome though =p

with hand gestures and funny voices

what do you call a deer with no eyes?

what do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?
  • Who is your favourite muppet?

Why did my yellow nail polish look so cool last night, but seems like a bad idea this morning?

What would be your theme song?

Who would you like to play present day you in the movie on your life (of course this would be many years from now due to production times so you would be playing the future you, because you are quite the actress indeed!)?
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Sep 10 2007, 08:14 PM)
    Who is your favourite muppet?

Why did my yellow nail polish look so cool last night, but seems like a bad idea this morning?

What would be your theme song?

Who would you like to play present day you in the movie on your life (of course this would be many years from now due to production times so you would be playing the future you, because you are quite the actress indeed!)?

The Great Gonzo. He's fantastic in The Muppet's Christmas Carol. I fell in love with him a little when I watched that smile.gif

Because yellow nails in a darker environment look awesome. When you've just woken up and it's lighter outside, it looks a little odder. But yellow nails are still great, a mon avis!

Ooooo... I'd like my theme song to be 'Top Banana' by Spiky Toys.

Ramona Marquez. she's about 5 now, but seeing as it would be in the future, she could dye her hair red (it's currently blond) and play me. She's absolutely fabulous - a genius kid in a comedy called Outnumbered - and she's hilarious. This is her: image
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 6 2007, 09:23 PM)
    what do you call a deer with no eyes?
    what do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

no eye deer (no idea)

still no eye deer (still no idea)

funny?
  • nah, not really... tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 11 2007, 11:13 PM)
    nah, not really... tongue.gif

you are hard to please =p

oy vay gav'na...

think we will ever have another brit have this forum?

got lots of question ideas for fel?
  • Erm... I'm sure at some point there will be another Brit with this forum, yes. Not sure who yet though...

Oh yes. I have many ideas. I'm looking forward to it!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 11 2007, 11:20 PM)
    Erm... I'm sure at some point there will be another Brit with this forum, yes. Not sure who yet though...

Oh yes. I have many ideas. I'm looking forward to it!

why are old people so obsessed with giving me the corect change for everything they buy?
  • That's just the way they roll cool.gif
  • what do you call 2 happy mushrooms?
  • So ever since you mentioned La Redoute and how you buy clothes from there, I had to check it out, and this caught my eye:

http://www.us.redoute.com/clothing/ET-VOUS...;PurchaseType=0

Shall I buy it if it goes on sale or if I magically get more money?
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Sep 15 2007, 09:43 PM)
    what do you call 2 happy mushrooms?

Oooo I haven't heard this one! What do you call two happy mushrooms?

QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 17 2007, 07:26 AM)
    So ever since you mentioned La Redoute and how you buy clothes from there, I had to check it out, and this caught my eye:

http://www.us.redoute.com/clothing/ET-VOUS...;PurchaseType=0

Shall I buy it if it goes on sale or if I magically get more money?

Ooo yes, you should! It's gorgeous!
    La Redoute is wonderful.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 17 2007, 04:13 PM)
    Oooo I haven't heard this one! What do you call two happy mushrooms?

two funguys! get it! fungis sound like funguys!

abit dissapointing eh?
  • Haha, I can't believe I didn't see that one coming! tongue.gif
  • where have you gone? =(