In this Discussion

Interview Questions For Electra

1234568»

Comments

• I'm sorry, Andy, I've been incredibly busy.

At the moment I've got about 3 essays to write, plus 4 math exercises and a biology experiment write-up. I'm also applying to universities which means a lot of form-filling, more essay-writing and scary interview preparation. And I'm going to my 3rd party/piss-up this week alone.

Oy, the stress!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 22 2007, 05:20 PM)
    I'm sorry, Andy, I've been incredibly busy.

At the moment I've got about 3 essays to write, plus 4 math exercises and a biology experiment write-up. I'm also applying to universities which means a lot of form-filling, more essay-writing and scary interview preparation. And I'm going to my 3rd party/piss-up this week alone.

Oy, the stress!

oy vay gav'na...

you better be sorry =p
    you had me worried there..

any sign of okgo goods yet?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 22 2007, 05:52 PM)
    any sign of okgo goods yet?

Nope. Next week, hopefully. Mr Milosh, whom I adore said it went out about a week ago. *sigh*
  • are you afraid of the dark?
  • Nope, I love the dark smile.gif
    I can't sleep with even the slightest light in the room. I'm only scared of the dark when there's a possibility of spiders hiding in it. Otherwise, it's fine.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 23 2007, 05:50 PM)
    I'm only scared of the dark when there's a possibility of spiders hiding in it. Otherwise, it's fine.

Does that have anything to do with the fact that Ron Weasley is afraid of spiders?
  • Hahaha no! I've beeen sscared oof spiders since before Ron was a twinkle in JK Rowling's eye...

He stole the fear from me, not the other way around!
  • Can you wave a magic wand and make your sig less hypnotizing? Please?
  • Do you know of anything fun to do in San Diego?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 24 2007, 04:19 PM)
    Can you wave a magic wand and make your sig less hypnotizing? Please?

Hahahah!
    I could get rid of Sally's genius Damian clip.. but I'm afraid I'm not going to. It's just too gorgeous and it makes me smile when I'm down! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (amberdino @ Sep 24 2007, 05:56 PM)
    Do you know of anything fun to do in San Diego?

Erm.. isn't the zoo supposed to be good? I don't know, I've never been I'm afraid...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 24 2007, 11:20 PM)
    Hahahah!
    I could get rid of Sally's genius Damian clip.. but I'm afraid I'm not going to. It's just too gorgeous and it makes me smile when I'm down! biggrin.gif
    Erm.. isn't the zoo supposed to be good? I don't know, I've never been I'm afraid...

when will i get a pm reply? =p
    (i joke, i know your crazy busy)

whats the best tv show on at the moment in your eyes?

want hustle to come back for another run?
  • I have no idea, I'm sorry sad.gif
    Everything is so hectic, I'm seriously close to tears.

Hmmm... well i saw the first Flight Of The Concords the other day, which was HILARIOUS, so I like that. But at the moment I'm a little hooked on Heroes. Sad, maybe, but there's one particularly cute guy in it so it makes it all better wink.gif

Only if Mickey comes back, and that other crappy dude leaves. Otherwise i might have to boycott it. Or, failing that, watch it with my eyes closed, and only open them when Danny's on the screen!
  • no crying!

i am in love with heroes also

*americans please dont spoil anything*

whos your fave characters?
    how awesome is it to see the old docter who in it? (i wont attempt to try and spell his name it could end the world)

i have only seen that current season, are the older eps much better?
  • Hiro is quite possibly the cutest man in all existence. I just want to eat him. laugh.gif
    But I have a bit of a thing for Zak, the cheerleader's friend, as well.
    Hahahaha!

It's pretty cool... I've got Christopher Eccleston's autograph somewhere, actually, from when my dad worked with him recently. He was giving them out on set, apparently. He's a really nice guy so it's cool that he's in Heroes.. and I love his accent!

Older episodes of what? Hustle? Yes, they're FAR better. Actually brilliant.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 28 2007, 07:53 PM)
    Hiro is quite possibly the cutest man in all existence. I just want to eat him. laugh.gif
    But I have a bit of a thing for Zak, the cheerleader's friend, as well.
    Hahahaha!

It's pretty cool... I've got Christopher Eccleston's autograph somewhere, actually, from when my dad worked with him recently. He was giving them out on set, apparently. He's a really nice guy so it's cool that he's in Heroes.. and I love his accent!

Older episodes of what? Hustle? Yes, they're FAR better. Actually brilliant.

still no pm?

yes hiro is my fave also, hes just so very epic, whilst being a charming superhero =p
    zak, the gay cheerleaders friend?
    you sure know how to pick um..

and yes eccleston is epic, i thought he was the greater docter who, whats your veiw on the whos of recent?

i thought the newer eps of hustle were quite the good, but if they were a cheaper vershon of older eps then i must give them ago...
  • Zak is not gay! Don't say that, you'll break my heart. He's lovely.

Dr Who has become a parody of itself recently. They're sorta fun, and Davis Tennant's cute, but I'm not a huge fan.

Yes you must. Hustle was amazing before Mickey left.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 29 2007, 09:37 PM)
    Zak is not gay! Don't say that, you'll break my heart. He's lovely.

Dr Who has become a parody of itself recently. They're sorta fun, and Davis Tennant's cute, but I'm not a huge fan.

Yes you must. Hustle was amazing before Mickey left.

im not saying it to break your heart my dear, he said so in an earlyer ep!

you must have missed it?

ive only been a fan of when billie pipper and chriss was in, and barely so then..

i shall look into hustle

you have all the dvds?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 30 2007, 12:34 AM)
    im not saying it to break your heart my dear, he said so in an earlyer ep!

you must have missed it?
    ive only been a fan of when billie pipper and chriss was in, and barely so then..

i shall look into hustle

you have all the dvds?

That was a joke, shush it's not real, he's straight and he loves me. End of. laugh.gif

Yep, all the series so far.