In this Discussion

Interview Questions For Electra

Comments

• Are there any secrets that you want to reveal to your adoring public?

Are you afraid of snakes?

Is there one thing that you've always wanted to try but couldn't muster up the courage?

whats your favourite musical?

If you had your choice, what role would you play on broadway?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 20 2007, 09:46 PM)
    aww wow, you were beatles brainwashed from an early age then?

how long do you think you will be vet working for?

Hell yes - I've been listening to The Beatles for as long as I can remember. And I end up quoting their films in everyday conversation, but no one seems to understand when I laugh >.<

Hopefully not too long - I don't want to quit before I have university interviews in case it comes off badly, so I'll keep the job until I get my offers I think. Which'll be sometimes next spring, I think.

QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 20 2007, 11:04 PM)
    Congrats Electra! biggrin.gif

First job?
    How long was your longest grudge? What was it against?
    Favorite color of clothing?
    Who is your least favorite celebrity? Why?
    Do you like to play cards?
    Do you use a night light?
    When was the last time you used the world "chillax?"
    Have you considered knitting?

Thanks, Shalu smile.gif

My first job is the one I still have, at the vets surgery. I got it two years ago - I was just doing work experience there and they offered me the job on my third day, for some reason! And I've been there since.

My longest grudge... oooh, years. I think it might be against a British actor called Shane Richie - I had a nightmare once in which he kidnapped me and my mom and set a python on me, and ever since then I've despised him. I once got really upset because my mom bought Daz (a fabric detergent or something), and he was in the commercials laugh.gif

Green. It looks good with red hair.

Least fave celebrity... I'm not sure - probably some non-entity from Big Brother. Or Carol Vorderman (non-americans who don't know, look up Countdown on youtube).

Not much. I have hundreds of packs of cards at home because I collect joker cards, but the only game I'm any good at is Cheat because I lie so well. And I won a game of poker ONCE.

Nah, I like total darkness when I sleep.

I used 'chillax' yesterday, actually, when I read OK Go's myspace status and had to explain 'chillaxing' to my sister.

Yes, and tried, and poked myself in the eye with the knitting needle, and promptly gave up. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 21 2007, 12:48 AM)
    Do you talk in your sleep?

If so, have you ever woken yourself up by talking in your sleep?

Do you sleep on your back, side, stomach, etc?

Not that I'm aware of, no.. But I'm asleep so I wouldn't know. I once got woken up by my little sister saying "fuck off, Alice" in her sleep (hahahahaha!) but I've never done the same to her.

I sleep on my side most of the time, but I tend to move around a lot in my sleep, sometimes quite violently, which had lead to head injuries once or twice. Haha.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 21 2007, 04:29 AM)
    Are there any secrets that you want to reveal to your adoring public?

Are you afraid of snakes?

Is there one thing that you've always wanted to try but couldn't muster up the courage?

whats your favourite musical?

If you had your choice, what role would you play on broadway?

Hmmm, secrets... OK - I used to suck my thumb until I was 11 years old. And even then I only managed to stop because I was made to wear a retainer with evil spikes that stopped me from putting my thumb back in. Such a baby tongue.gif

Nope, I love snakes. I'm terrified of spiders, which have too many legs, but snakes don't have any, which I find quite endearing, somehow.

I wanted to try frog's legs and snails in France, but seeing as I don't eat meat anyway I couldn't bring myself to order them. I have yet to try.

Favorite musical would be... I think the Lion King musical was amazing. I'm not a huge fan of musicals most of the time, but that show was so incredible. Can that count?

Ooo I don't know... the Childcatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I've always loved the childcatcher biggrin.gif
  • How do you keep track of the many many many points you have against Andu?
    Why doenst Andu just declare you the winner already?

How did you get so much soul power?
  • Hahahaha!
    I don't keep track, to be honest... the score in my signature is wrong. We end up awarding points on msn, and his msn screen name is our score - so I take it from there. Mwahaha.

Because he's hanging on to a little bit of hope - bless 'im rolleyes.gif

I win a little bit of soul power from everyone I beat in an argument. Hehe biggrin.gif
  • Hmm, I'm confused.
    What are the points in your sig?

What is your favorite kind of weather?

Do you like pineapples?
  • Andy and I have a sort of contest - we award one another points for doing great things. So when I aced all my classes, I got 3 points, etc. So the points in my sig show our scores. Except it's not actually accurate at the moment, I'll change it soon.

Sunny and hot and dry! I cannot stand rain or muggy weather. God knows why I'm still in England haha.

I dooo. But not on pizza. That's just odd.
  • Eeew. The thought of warm pineapple frightens me.

Does it snow there? (Sorry for my lack of knowledge rolleyes.gif )

Do you like snow?
  • Occasionally... but not very much. The thing is, in Britain, 1cm of snow will cause the entire country to grind to a halt, so school will be off for 'snow day' which rapidly turns into 'yellow sludgey crap day' and everyone goes down to the park to go sledging. And you don't make snowmen so much as snowmice, purely because there's not enough snow for a whole human. I did manage to make a mini snow Tim Nordwind tho... So basically, it doesn't really snow, but we like to pretend it does.

By the way - that's just in London. Apparently it does snow properly further north.

I do like snow smile.gif
  • when will you be online next? as ive amazing things to send...

why havnt you awnsered my earlyer questions? =p
  • Can I buy a vowel, Vanna?
  • If tempe is the queen of random, what would you like to be the queen of?

Are witches just ugly wizards?

Did you like Skipper more than Barbie?

Which James Bond is your favourite Bond?

Peace sign or peace fingers?
  • okay for some reason i suck at coming up with questions.. so instead i just read all of this because its quite interesting..

this is the only question i can think of:
    next summer, when i come to the UK, will you hang out with me and take me to cool places??
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 22 2007, 08:11 PM)
    when will you be online next? as ive amazing things to send...
    why havnt you awnsered my earlyer questions? =p

Thank you for the sendage, Andy!
    And if you mean the top 20 boardies.. I just can't do it. I'm sorry.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 22 2007, 10:43 PM)
    Can I buy a vowel, Vanna?

Vanna?
    And sure... O.

QUOTE (Felster @ Aug 23 2007, 02:41 AM)
    If tempe is the queen of random, what would you like to be the queen of?

Are witches just ugly wizards?

Did you like Skipper more than Barbie?

Which James Bond is your favourite Bond?

Peace sign or peace fingers?

I would like to be the queen of... wait, aren't I already the queen of shitmuffins? I'm cool with that.

Nooo. Witches are female wizards, aren't they? Same thing, just different gender. If anything, witches are probably cooler.

Barbie was the first, and therefore the awesomest. Skipper was like Barbie-wannabe I'm afraid.

Erm... Whatshisface. Pierce Brosnan. He was the hottest, no?

Peace sign! When I was in 7th grade I made a peace sign out of old tshirts and sewed it onto my bag. It got me famous in my school.

QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 23 2007, 08:10 AM)
    okay for some reason i suck at coming up with questions.. so instead i just read all of this because its quite interesting..

this is the only question i can think of:
    next summer, when i come to the UK, will you hang out with me and take me to cool places??

Hahaaha - of course I will! It'd be my pleasure. Although my dad's currently trying to book this super-long vacation in the states (I'm going back to SF!!!) so I might not actually be here...
  • ooo!
    1) when will you come to the east coast? oh! hahaha! february! you're going to NY! ok, cross off this question. Maybe I'll come up and stalk you and Rachel!
    1) I'm jealous of your winters. MA is awful- we get a lot of humidity in the summer and a lot of snow in the winter. I remember trudging thru snow that was already up to my knees last year and cursing that everybody was going to class, work, shopping- it was like everyone refused to acknowledge the terrible weather.
    So here's my question: do you have cute winter clothes? smile.gif
    2) What will you do when you retire?
    3)What does your surprised face look like? 0.0
    4) What genre of film is your favorite?
    5) If you were handed a clean sheet of paper and a pen, what would you do with them? Draw? Write? Crumple?
  • 1) Don't waste your time stalking - come and join us! smile.gif As soon as I know dates and such, I'll let you guys know!

1) No no no. You don't want to be jealous of our weather. It doesn't matter what the season is - it'll be raining. It doesn't snow so much, it just rains. I'd love to have really thick snow! If only because it means there's no rain... laugh.gif
    And I don't really have cute winter clothes, unfortunately... I have a number of scarfs, because there's a stall near my hospital that sells a huge variety of OK Go type scarfs, so when I get depressed about going to the hospital I buy another one. Haha. And apart from that I just layer all my summer clothes and wear waistcoats. And I have a gorgeous red winter coat.

2) I don't really know what I'll do... I can't imagine ever getting bored of being a doctor. Maybe I'll become an old eccentric professor and give university lectures. Hehehe!

3) Hahaha! I don't know about my own - I try and make it look like this tough, because it's just hilarious.

4) I'm not sure about a favorite genre.. it depends on my mood. Sometimes my sister and I are really in the mood for an all-exploding Bruce Willis type action film. With friends it's usually horror movies. Otherwise, I like something at least vaguely intelligent with a twist at the end.

5) I would probably write my name in different fonts and styles, then incorporate them into a pattern with paisleys and swirls. And then I'd get frustrated and scrunch it up.
  • Do monkeys make good pets or are they better as butlers?
  • I think the key is to get a balance. You want two monkeys - one can be butler while the other acts as a pet, then they switch places every day or so. It's only fair.
  • Are elephants really afraid of mice?

Speaking of phobias, do you have any?
  • No, apparently, they aren't.. I just looked it up. Some guy tested it out at a zoo, by the looks of it, and the elephant was fine.

Yep - I'm absolutely terrified of spiders. Size matters very little - they're all terrifying, they all have too many legs, and they should all be eradicated. And I have this thing about going up escalators. I'm alright going down them, but going up, especially at Tottenham Court Road station, where there are these painted arches at the top, is just horrible. Angel is the worst station though - they have posters of tarantulas at the top and bottoms of the escalators.