In this Discussion

invincible video???

Comments

• ^^^ kewl! How did you do that freeze screen thing, agentnumone?

Seeing the Ok Go drum set explode makes me sad though
  • i just showed it to fel and she was like DON"T EXPLODE THE OK GO DRUMS!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 15 2006, 10:45 PM)
    I love the damian tounge thing... hahahha sorry just had to throw that out there.

Ummm, right there, that shot looks creepy. But it was hotness in the video. blink.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 15 2006, 10:45 PM)
    I love the damian tounge thing... hahahha sorry just had to throw that out there.

yeah the tongue bit...totally scared the shit out of me.
  • I def. was rooting for some of the objects. Besides the usual, "mmm. Ok Go. Mmmmm," thing, I was more or less like, "oh! Jar of pickles! Pickles are good. Oh, no wait... it was blown up. WATER COOLER. YEAH. THOSE ARE AWESOME IN OFFICES-- oh no... that was blown up too... damn."
  • hahahaha well i need to make my screen shot skill better, but it did look better in the vid tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 15 2006, 09:48 PM)
    I def. was rooting for some of the objects. Besides the usual, "mmm. Ok Go. Mmmmm," thing, I was more or less like, "oh! Jar of pickles! Pickles are good. Oh, no wait... it was blown up. WATER COOLER. YEAH. THOSE ARE AWESOME IN OFFICES-- oh no... that was blown up too... damn."

Hahahah, lmao
  • it still doesn't work for me :*(
  • Cutest part is the Kulash at the begining dragging the giant speaker over. Not so much because it was the Kulash, but because I can't resist a guy in a suit dragging a giant speaker.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Jun 15 2006, 10:48 PM)
    hahahaha well i need to make my screen shot skill better, but it did look better in the vid tongue.gif

I have to screencap this...when I got off the phone with Karleigh....though it took me a loooooong while to cap the "Making of Oh No" vid a few days ago, so God knows how long this will take...

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 15 2006, 10:50 PM)
    Cutest part is the Kulash at the begining dragging the giant speaker over. Not so much because it was the Kulash, but because I can't resist a guy in a suit dragging a giant speaker.

Awwww, so true though! He's way cute in the beginning.
  • I think we should have a contest on who can blow up the coolest thing. I'm thinking blowing up a barrel of lightbubls would make a cool noise, but not necessarily look to neat.
  • QUOTE (rooneyhappy @ Jun 15 2006, 07:50 PM)
    it still doesn't work for me :*(

nevermind, i got it. haha.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 16 2006, 02:50 AM)
    Cutest part is the Kulash at the begining dragging the giant speaker over. Not so much because it was the Kulash, but because I can't resist a guy in a suit dragging a giant speaker.

Haha. You speak the truth. It's a shame they don't appear more often. They're a rare breed.
  • It;s funny how excited we all are over this video. It's kind of like christmas, but more pathetic....

My mom: Why are you screaming? Say hi to katy for me. WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING??? Oh, nevermind....
  • So how much did this vid cost to shoot I wonder?
    whoa, I so didn't know he had green eyes.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 16 2006, 02:53 AM)
    So how much did this vid cost to shoot I wonder?

The emotional value of losing (an) OK Go drumset.

RIP drums.... and cooler... and pickles... and haypile....
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Jun 15 2006, 09:54 PM)
    whoa, I so didn't know he had green eyes.

They change colors.

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 15 2006, 09:54 PM)
    The emotional value of losing (an) OK Go drumset.

RIP drums.... and cooler... and pickles... and haypile....

It's a jar filled with coins, not pickles. It goes along with damian mentioning money.
  • ahh okay, that's cool.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 15 2006, 09:53 PM)
    So how much did this vid cost to shoot I wonder?

They've been working on it for a while, or they've been working on some of it for a while, i'm not quite sure, but i was told about in early may, and then damian mentioned working on explosions in mid may.