In this Discussion

DAMIAN SPOTTING IN STARBUCKS PASADENA AT 2:00PM

Comments

• Rofl, I love this board. It sounds like we're talking about an endangered animal or something laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • OMG thats so awesome!!!!!
    pasadena!! ahhhh
    seriously i find it pathetic that ive lived in the greater LA area my whole life and never seen a celeb!
    but to see damian oh man thats incredible!
  • hah, aw this thread is so cute.
  • Haha. It's like we found Waldo in a mass of people wearing the same shirt as him.

Well, Tony Parker and Eva Longoria go to my church, but I don't even like them remotely as much as I like OK Go. And I guess I just almost gave away where I live.
  • OMG i live so close. .

Now i must go to that starbucks, open the door where he touched, walk to the counter and bask in his aura, and order the double espresso over ice and wait patiently with my significant other.. haha

PS im not THAT obsessed.
  • I did smile.gif I even held my friend's hand for a long time, because her hand touched the money Damian was holding.

I love life!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!
  • wait so your friend was the one who waited on Damian? That is way beyond awesome!
  • Oh yeah! She was working and she got his order!
  • O man, that is sooo awesome. I could see them being like totally bored at work, and then Damian just walking in ordering some coffee. That is just too cool.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 28 2007, 10:28 PM)
    Haha. It's like we found Waldo in a mass of people wearing the same shirt as him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA. We should totally make a "Where's Damian?" book or something. That'd be hilarious.
  • QUOTE (rkpetersen @ Jan 27 2007, 06:36 PM)
    Does he live in Pasadena?

QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Jan 27 2007, 07:21 PM)
    I think he lives in LA in general. I dunno though.

He does live in LA, but my theory is that he was in Pasadena because of that eBay auction for the Providence show. The charity, Sweet Relief, is in Pasadena. But then again, what do I know? It could just be a coincidence.
  • OMGOSH. ARE YOU FUCKING SERRRRRIOUS I THOUGHT THAT WAS IN RHODE ISLAND!?!!?!?!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jan 27 2007, 08:33 PM)
    Technically, you you employ the "Since I'm touching the chair and the chair is touching the floor, and the floor is touching the wall, I must be touching the wall" kind of mentality, since we are touching air and air is touching Damian, then we must be touching Damian. smile.gif

The tamborine that Damian touched is sitting on my desk. So.... Damian is sitting on my desk?
  • Damian spat on my face because he was singing so close to me. If only my theory really worked smile.gif
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Jan 30 2007, 04:40 AM)
    O man, that is sooo awesome. I could see them being like totally bored at work, and then Damian just walking in ordering some coffee. That is just too cool.

can you imagine if it was one of us?
    it would be like
    Damian - "an expresso (or what so ever) please"
    dedicated fan -*hiperventilation* (thinking aaah it's Damian Kulash!")
    Damian - "Dude, it's just coffe..."
    laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (m_I_a @ Jan 31 2007, 03:25 AM)
    can you imagine if it was one of us?
    it would be like
    Damian - "an expresso (or what so ever) please"
    dedicated fan -*hiperventilation* (thinking aaah it's Damian Kulash!")
    Damian - "Dude, it's just coffe..."
    laugh.gif

Hahahaha, when I was in High School I lived in a suburb of NYC, and I worked at the coffee shop in a major mall (at least at the time) up there. Once or twice, actors from my Mom's favorite soap opera (Another World) came into the shop and I helped them. Of course since I was only 15 I was a little ridiculous and starstruck. They were pretty cool about being recognized though.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 31 2007, 12:03 PM)
    Hahahaha, when I was in High School I lived in a suburb of NYC, and I worked at the coffee shop in a major mall (at least at the time) up there. Once or twice, actors from my Mom's favorite soap opera (Another World) came into the shop and I helped them. Of course since I was only 15 I was a little ridiculous and starstruck. They were pretty cool about being recognized though.

woah cool. what suburb did you live in because I live around there?
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Jan 31 2007, 02:24 PM)
    woah cool. what suburb did you live in because I live around there?

I'm from New Fairfield, Connecticut. It's just outside Danbury and I was working at the Danbury Fair Mall. :-D (which is why I said it was a major mall at the time)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 30 2007, 09:51 AM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAA. We should totally make a "Where's Damian?" book or something. That'd be hilarious.

We have one of those on the OK Go for Grownups myspace, actually. :-D
  • Ughhhhh. I bought a double espresso over ice just right now. I never bought coffee before in my entire life. I just sniffed it and puked!!!! It SMELLS DISGUSTING!!!!1 IT SMELLS LIKE PURE FART! HOW DOES HE HANDLE IT?! It smells revolting. I fucking barrrrfed sad.gif

I couldn't drink it. I was thinking, OMG. IF YOU LOVE DAMIAN YOU CAN DRINK THIS! I couldn't :'( :'( One lick and I shuddered in disgust.

Don't hate me sad.gif I WILL CONQUER IT SOMEDAY!

I think if I was working there, I would immediately pass out. And force myself not to scream in pure ecstasy.

Don't you just love America smile.gif