In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• omg damians smile/mischievous (sp?) grin thing is just SO CUTE in real life.. damn yeah hes HOT. i wish all the guys would smile more on stage! i guess they have to look badass though haha.
  • But you know, more than the looks, it's his voice that I like. That's why I love the podcasts smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 7 2007, 12:32 PM)
    But you know, more than the looks, it's his voice that I like. That's why I love the podcasts smile.gif

oh man yeah they needa put out more podcasts! those are freakin GOLD.
  • There are at least two that were recorded like..a year ago and they're still not up.
  • how do you know this?!

do they actually plan and putting them up?
  • Andy blogged about it right after they were recorded, but I don't know if they're editing them or they've been scrapped or what.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 7 2007, 03:32 PM)
    But you know, more than the looks, it's his voice that I like. That's why I love the podcasts smile.gif

Believe it or not, just before I read this, I was "rewinding" Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion (live) to listen again to the part where Damian kind of talks in it. wink.gif

And how about this, from my OK Go log, 12/10/06: "I'm listening to some random OK Go after listening to Rufus Wainwright and others for the last couple hours. Damian's voice is just so sexy. I was concentrating on something else, and it intruded on me with how sexy it is....It's not fair for so much hotness to be concentrated in one person."

wub.gif

(btw, what inspired this entry was the first 40 seconds of Antmusic, but it could be said of many moments in OK Go's music and/or interviews)
    I was like hmmm if Damian was a sound I think he would be like a growl or a roar or a snarl or something because yeah...thats just what I think he would be. What do y'all think?

Damian's voice reminds me of tiger's roar. When a tiger roars, part of the roar is a subaudible that is so loud, even though you cannot hear it consciously, it stuns you and, for that moment, you are completely under that tiger's power.
  • hey does anyone know how to watch that one video of damian trying to say 'duble bas kager'
    i searched it in the forums and found the threads its in, but none of those links work anymore sad.gif
    i don't know i randomly thought of it today and wanna watch it because it always makes me laugh!
    anyway, if someone knows how to watch it please share! =]
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Mar 8 2007, 04:31 AM)
    Believe it or not, just before I read this, I was "rewinding" Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion (live) to listen again to the part where Damian kind of talks in it. wink.gif

Oooo one of my faves is "look at me hypnotized and half alive..." etc in Television Television. That's just amazing.

And will they ever put up those podcasts, do you know, Mixtape?
    The one with Trish Sie gave me some wonderful ideas about getting backstage at an OK Go show. She is the hero of the stalker in me. smile.gif

And amberdino, the only time I saw that video was on ihave7stars' youtube account, which has been deleted. You could ask tho.... Sorry sad.gif
  • you should look at Sherib's http://va.okgocentral.com/ - you'll find it under "online appearances" smile.gif. I really love her site smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ Mar 8 2007, 11:22 AM)
    you should look at Sherib's http://va.okgocentral.com/ - you'll find it under "online appearances" smile.gif. I really love her site smile.gif

omg thank you so much i totally forgot about this site and its utter brilliance!
    wooo it has everything!
    thank you thank you thank you
    this is the best place to go when you need to procrastinate teehee.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 8 2007, 09:33 PM)
    omg thank you so much i totally forgot about this site and its utter brilliance!
    wooo it has everything!
    thank you thank you thank you
    this is the best place to go when you need to procrastinate teehee.

you're welcome! yeah you're right, you'll find EVERYTHING there...well almost everything wink.gif .
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 8 2007, 12:44 PM)
    Oooo one of my faves is "look at me hypnotized and half alive..." etc in Television Television. That's just amazing.

I can't tell you how much I like that part.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 8 2007, 02:44 PM)
    And will they ever put up those podcasts, do you know, Mixtape?

Well, like I said, he only ever mentioned them once in the blog and we haven't heard anything about them since. They were with Rufus Wainwright and Ira Glass, though, meaning I NEEEEEEDDDD to hear them.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 9 2007, 12:06 AM)
    They were with Rufus Wainwright and Ira Glass, though, meaning I NEEEEEEDDDD to hear them.

WOW!!!
    They would be amazing. I need to hear them too!!!
    Thanks, Mixtape, fountain of knowledge, you smile.gif
  • Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore

being the very busy man that he is, is putting them up when hes got a spare day or so
  • So, Saturday night I was watching my OK Go DVD whilst my rents were out and my brother was in his room. They come back, and I'm watching the 'C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips' dance.
    Dad- "So this is OK Go? You saw them didn't you?"
    Me- "Yeah, twice"
    Dad- "And you held one of them up both times?"
    Me- "Yeah. Damian, when he stood on the barrier"
    Mum- "Which one's he?"
    Me- *points*
    Mum- "Ah, the cute one with long arms"
    Me- O_O

He has got scarily long arms. Now his arms scare me. But Mummy thinks he's cute! happy.gif
  • QUOTE (keaton @ Mar 8 2007, 12:16 AM)
    Damian's voice reminds me of tiger's roar. When a tiger roars, part of the roar is a subaudible that is so loud, even though you cannot hear it consciously, it stuns you and, for that moment, you are completely under that tiger's power.

Wow, is that really true?
    A subaudible sound that stuns you and holds you in thrall...
    That's kind of cool to think about, w/r/t our Damian. Hmmm.
  • QUOTE (geezabird @ Mar 9 2007, 02:19 PM)
    He has got scarily long arms.

And perfectly formed hands. Have you noticed?

(Am I starting to sound creepy? I don't mean to! I just notice these little details.)