In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 26 2007, 10:07 PM)
    haha no, i love em! smile.gif i put one of the avs on my myspace, as well as the andy banner smile.gif i will give you cred too, if you like!!

aw, I'm so happy you like them! And no, please don't credit me- it was a gift so it belongs to you.
  • I wanted to go the movies today, but none of my friends wanted to, so I played with Damian's face.
    These kind of suck, but anyway, maybe you'll be amused:

I'm gonna have to stop doing these soon cuz I'm running out of ideas.
  • How can you even be mean to yourself. Your ideas are superb. You're the talent. Love the sneaky little devil look in the Kulashi eyes.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 26 2007, 10:21 PM)
    I wanted to go the movies today, but none of my friends wanted to, so I played with Damian's face.

no. they don't suck at all... and i would have gone w/ you b/c i did too and none of mine wanted to go...

i love his eyessss and i love the pic you took that from smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 26 2007, 09:18 PM)
    And Rachel, you're my hero too smile.gif

I don't know how could I be, when I have not given as great a contribution to the world as this:
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 31 2007, 10:20 AM)
    I don't know how could I be, when I have not given as great a contribution to the world

You've given a greater contribution! The Official Unofficial Fanclub smile.gif
    That's a huuuge gift to us all! So, we're very grateful to you smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 31 2007, 02:10 PM)
    You've given a greater contribution! The Official Unofficial Fanclub smile.gif
    That's a huuuge gift to us all! So, we're very grateful to you smile.gif

HA! I dunno, Sally, that picture is teh hotness. ;-) And you reference my favorite song. :-D

HOORAY FOR US BOTH!!!!
  • these aren't very good, but I was bored.

I don't know where I got these photos, but I really liked them, so thanks to the photographers.

Btw, it seems Kulashi isn't just a species of the Glycolix genus anymore. While I was googling the spelling, I saw an entomology site that mentioned the Kulashi family. So, um, yay!!
    (there's an actual entomologist on this forum, right?)

And guys, I wanna see your banners tooooo
  • you're the banner/ava goddess sally!! wink.gif

don't say they suck. thats a lie

are we having a 'let it rain' fetish right now?
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 8 2007, 05:38 PM)

Btw, it seems Kulashi isn't just a species of the Glycolix genus anymore. While I was googling the spelling, I saw an entomology site that mentioned the Kulashi family. So, um, yay!!

And guys, I wanna see your banners tooooo

Hahaha I love that one laugh.gif I'm going to make some of my own when i have time. I'll post them here later
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 9 2007, 02:32 AM)
    are we having a 'let it rain' fetish right now?

loool! yes! I love the way you put things!

And thanks so much, Katie! Btw, did you get PowerDVD to work?

Yummy, I can't wait to see yours smile.gif
  • I found the pictures on flickr. they're not exactly great but anybody can use them smile.gif

• yummy, those are awesome!! *applause!*
  • ahaha those are great yummy!!!

haha
    devil on the inside laugh.gif
  • Oh my, Sally, I just saw your Andy polaroid in your sig... it's fantastic!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 10 2007, 05:11 PM)
    Oh my, Sally, I just saw your Andy polaroid in your sig... it's fantastic!!!

thankee! you're so sweet
  • i looooooove your new sig pic Sally smile.gif

and no, i've been completely unlucky w/ PowerDVD... I'm gonna have to work on that...
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 8 2007, 10:38 AM)

Here! *waves* I work as a research assistant in an entomology lab!! And, I thought it was the Glyphonyx kulashi??
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Jun 16 2007, 12:35 AM)
    Here! *waves* I work as a research assistant in an entomology lab!! And, I thought it was the Glyphonyx kulashi??

eee, I love you! You're like, super-smart! If I were you, I think I'd wear a badge that says, "Worship me! I'm an entomologist!" I don't know why, but I have this huge urge to hug you gleefully.

You're probly right- I just googled whatever I thought I heard him say in the podcast and that's what I found, but google's random sites ain't nothin in the face of the official Ok Go entomologist smile.gif
  • okey...I've been wasting a lot of time. Some of these really suck, but, this is what you do when you don't feel like doing what you should be doing.
    (this many animations might take a bit to download if you have a slow connection)

Since I've been messing with poloroid shapes, I got to film shapes:

I did absolutely nothing on this one but add the words (it was too pretty to mess with):

My sister hates this one, but I think it's funny:

his teeth are so white. And I bet he doesn't even use those bleaching strips- he was born with a gorgeous mouth...well, when his teeth grew in...

more product placement:

a product placement avatar:

(more in next post)