In this Discussion

A Neverending Story

1234568»

Comments

• ...IT WAS CALVIN, HER ADOPTIVE FATHER!!! Melissa didn't know what to do, she had just stabbed the one person she loved the most. She quickly took out her cell phone and called an ambulance. There was an accident so the chance of any emergency car getting there soon was low. Melissa stayed by him and tried to keep him conscience. Calvin had seen her go into the lab, and wanted to surprise her. Luckily, Angela came by and was able to take them both to the hospital, but suddenly....
  • Calvin looked up at Angela in horror and went into a traumatized frenzy. "YOU! YOUUU!" he screamed, as he pointed his finger at her. Melissa, on the other hand, was calm, but she raised an eyebrow and asked with suspicion, "What's he talking about, miss?" Angela gulped, hesitated for a bit and said...
  • ..."umm, I knew your father when he came out with his album "I Created Disco". All I could do was listen to it day and night. It's like it had some sort of horrible power over me, well that, and the drugs. I decided to follow him here, to England and stalked him for a while..." Angela said, blushing and unbelievably embarrassed. She hadn't told anyone up to now. She continued, "He had to get a restraining order to keep me away and I caused his entire family so much trouble that his mother died of a heart attack. I don't know why I had gotten so crazy. It might have been the experimental drugs and all that alcohol, but I left for New York as soon as I could. I'm so sorry." Melissa was shocked. She immediately told Angela to pull over and drop them off. She didn't want a ride from some SICKO. Soon they were out of the car, and Calvin kept getting worse...
  • Angela watched as Melissa struggled to keep Calvin conscious and alive. Tears began to form in her eyes and just as she was about to burst into full-out tears, her phone rang. It was...
  • the ambulance they had gone to the spot where she called and they werent there so she started to tell them their new location and her battery went dead so then...
  • She let out a sigh. Why was this happening to her? There were so many unanswered questions! Who was the father of her child - Julian or Albert?

And then, she remembered that Melissa had been the person who had taken the DNA samples to the lab. How ingrateful she had acted! But had Melissa even known that Angela was the person who wanted the test to be performed in the first place?

(And little did Angela know that Melissa was Julian's child! Little did Melissa know that Angela had a direct link to her father. So many things unknown but so useful!)

Anyways...
    Angela was deep, deep in thought when, suddenly...
  • AAHHHH

neverending story thread

come back!!
  • Then elijah wood came ou and started doing the gabba gabba dance!!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KEC2rc79yVo
  • Yes! A participant!

AND Elijah Wood! I love him!

I'm too lazy to write a continuation.

Plus, Elijah Wood is a tough act to follow.
  • After Elijah had finished his little deal, a person on a bike came crashing toward him. It was...
  • Tommy! He was trying to run over Elijah, his mortal enemy. For years now, they had been at each others throat. Elijah managed to move out of the way but all of a sudden...
  • Tommy lunged at him with a sharpened spoon! You see, not only had they been mortal enemies, but Tommy hated wood. So naturally, he would hate Elijah. But anyway, as he lunged for Elijah, a bullet flew into his heart and Tommy soon fell, bloody and motionless, at Elijah's feet. Elijah looked up and saw a man in a snazzy suit holding a gun, standing at the entrance to the alleyway where the scene had taken place. Sadly, he did not see his face because of the glint of sun that had blinded him for a moment. As Elijah blinked, he saw that the man was now gone but that the police were now there. The police...
  • ...were of the stereotypical incompetent variety that one may happen upon in silent films. The day was dim, a literal cloud had settled over the scene. There was one exception that stood out from the group of police, it was Constable Detective Mayo, who like mayo (of the food variety) was smooth and clever. She knew it was not Elijah who killed Tommy, and set out on a quest to figure out who did.

• but Constable Detective Mayo was suddenly stricken with snow blindness. he had set out on this mission as a personal favor for the queen of marigold. what would she think now? what would she do? with her hero temporarily incapacitated she could think of no alternative. she was so tired her mind was on the blink. her only way out was to...
  • stop over for some mind-awakening espresso at her favorite cafe, The Sweaty Tomato. The owner was...

• short in stature and talked in a scratchy muffled Russian accent, sort of like a mouse. He told her...
  • listen carfully my dear and i will teach you the Mamushka! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOx99cZT9eY
  • after she had learned this dance, the owner...