In this Discussion

The "Just Wanna Say" Thread

Comments

• - I don't regret it, but things would be simpler if we hadn't. Oy. You've got better at kissing since the 7th grade though, lol. And I do love you, but as a friend. Let's go back to that.

- I DO regret it, and I want to forget it ever happened. Please keep out of my way for a while, I just can't handle you right now.

• email me back! just because you're bizarre doesn't mean I don't like you laugh.gif
  • - I wish you had replied. I would have loved to have gotten to know you better.
    - I'm sorry you feel that way about me, but I can't just snap my fingers and feel differently about you, It's going to take time, if you dislike me as much as I have been told, then just don't talk to me anymore, you're going to make it harder for me if you don't.
  • - thanks for ruining my weekend... and then making up for it... a bit. I feel bad blaming you for things you can't control but it's just the way I feel. WHY do you have take me down, if you're feeling uncomfortable...

- aaaaaaaaaah, answer!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait, I cannot wait, I need a mail NOW.... ah, stupid me not being patient... ANSWER!!!!

- you are a wonderful person, how do you manage all that???

- you don't seem to care about me and that's not ok.
  • so... i missed seeing you!! and it was great seeing you yesterday... and thanks for introducing me to your brother... who is the cutest thing i've ever met... cuter than you. sorry!
  • your a bitchface. byou act and tell me you still love me after we break up and then BAM you like her.
    talk about a fat ass liar. and now we never talk anymore. and to tell you the truth i don't care. i never want to see you again. too bad we go to school together.
  • - fucken stop chewing with your mouth open! im gonna snap. i will. if i hear the sound of your teeth on the metal fork again... so help me...look, just stop cause you and i both don't wanna know what i'll do.

- when the earphones are in it means i dont want to talk to you. actually, it would be more accurate to call it you talking AT me. oh and you need deodorant or to wash your clothes or something.

- i'm really disappointed we didn't get to meet up now! talking to you is so much fun, my stomach hurts from laughing!!

• oh God! You're a flirt!
  • -"Wicked shades!"... thats what i should of said sad.gif
  • I bet you don't know that you make me laugh.
  • -I love that you "got in a fight" with the "sidewalk" hahaha nice busted up chin. wink.gif
    -Could we BE any luckier?!?!?
  • -So I guess I got my wish...but I'm wishing I didn't. I guess nothing could ever happen between us anyways. I guess..damn.
  • - wow, you actually called. I thought you were just saying you would but wouldn't really bother to. You made my day with your craziness

- you friended me on facebook. Didn't think you would. Haven't thought about you since high school. I forgot you existed, but it's nice to see you're still around.
  • Thank you for being my "awesome dentist"! I used to fear and loathe the dental profession as they gave me nothing but pain and indifference. But you have been kind and gentle and have a great chair side manner. Thank you for being so fucking nice and letting me realize not all dentists are sadistic assholes.

• ^^ Aww, can I just comment and say, that's awesome. That's the kind of dentist I wanna be. How does that dentist do it? Do they talk a lot, or explain things to you? I just hope I can be like that. Gotta make Dr. Tim proud. wink.gif
  • -You confuse me. Well maybe not you, but the situation.
    -Honestly, I don't think you're that attractive. You're personality, on the other hand, has me weak in the knees.
  • -bahhhh you're so cute!!! i'd love to make a move, but i, like many others, am scared of rejectionnnn/the possibility you aren't over your ex? but you've been broken up for several months? i think?
  • - Just because I danced with you, it doesn't mean I can ONLY dance with you. Don't act like such a baby when I'm dancing with other guys, it's not attractive. I'm young, single, pissed, and I'll dance with whomever I like. Thanks.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 20 2008, 08:18 PM)
    ^^ Aww, can I just comment and say, that's awesome. That's the kind of dentist I wanna be. How does that dentist do it? Do they talk a lot, or explain things to you? I just hope I can be like that. Gotta make Dr. Tim proud. wink.gif

I'll PM you about it when I get home.
  • -I know we're best friends but I really don't like your other friends. Whenever we hang out I always feel like the 3rd wheel. I really pisses me off. Can't you see how uncomfortable I am?? And I'm not your last minute friend you call up when youre bored thanks.

-Ok you're totally cute and smart and funny, but why do you like her? Seriously you really need to see the kind of person she is, and its not pretty.